In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 21st, 2017, 8:48pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Trash Talk Thread

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   Trash Talk Thread
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11  ...  21 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Trash Talk Thread  (Read 44980 times)
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

Re: Trash Talk Thread
« Reply #200 on: Dec 4th, 2009, 3:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 3rd, 2009, 10:27pm, IbdFunk wrote:
Lets take a poll Joe so they all know what happened.  

Joe calls me, i answer the phone and said i dont have time for your ridiculous offers good bye and hung the phone up! Seriously, i am too busy to listen to your reasoning of stupidity. I did not want to hear it at all and been down this road many times before with you. I actually said put it on email and send it to me.

My curiousity got the best of me so i called him back and he wanted to giver me a late first round pick for next year for Mike Sims Walker and i told him to stick it. I am not saying he is great or anything now but for a first year RC he is good with superstar upside in my humble opinion.  

I know my team has a lot of holes but one thing that has killed me in the past is lack of patience with my players.  Joe you are the dick!! Better yet go suck on one!

Most of this is correct. You did say to send you an email, you did say that stupidity thing, which really fucking pissed me off, you  told me "GOOD RIDDANCE!" then hung up the phone. You did reject this offer earlier in the week, actually countering stating that ONLY Trout's 1st rounder would be acceptable. I was just making a final casting call, as it were, to see if you changed your mind. I know that, based on your post a couple of weeks ago, you were still looking for early round draft picks. I figured that my 6th or 7th pick would do. We all know that there is a HUGE difference between a lottery and a 6-7th. I agree though that we should take a poll and see how many guys think Sims Walker is Mendenhall even up, which was 1 of the the...how did you put it..."Seriously, i am too busy to listen to your reasoning of stupidity." offers that you made me.  
I just was very shocked that you were so rude and you insulted me too. That is what really pissed me off. I know that you have talked to many owners this week and couldn't get a deal done, and I feel that I made a fair offer, hell it could even be a lottery pick. Based on your feelings about the matter I thank you for the compliment....stating that my pick will be a late pick means that you think I have a shot at a plaque. Thanks Danny, there is a warm side to you afterall. It must be that XMAS spirit!!!  

So to ease Danny's mind I think you guys should agree to his request and let us know what you think about:
1) My offer
2) His offer
3) His demand of a lottery pick for Sims Walker

Peace out and thanks to all that talked deals and did deals with me in the final push. I'm really looking forward to next year when my team will be a lot closer to being able to compete with DB.

GO TONY, GO TONY, GO TONY!
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '97, '00, '01, '11
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #201 on: Dec 4th, 2009, 8:31am »

You think Mendenhall is the next coming of Barry Sanders, Pitt is not the same running team as they once were. I probably would of thrown something small into the pot as well but all i hear from you is how you want to trade him on your posts, that is why i went there. I was on a business call when you called, that is why i was rude because i was pissed off and you were the perfect person to take it out on.
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #202 on: Dec 6th, 2009, 4:19pm »

Any Meachem or Garcon believers now???

DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #203 on: Dec 6th, 2009, 6:29pm »

on Dec 6th, 2009, 4:19pm, DOLFAN wrote:

The funny thing is you did not start either of them against me!

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #204 on: Dec 6th, 2009, 8:54pm »

If we all did the same as you, Joe, and touted our scabby players whenever they were doing well (but remained otherwise silent, of course, when they sucked), this thread would be littered with nothing but bullshit.  How about a real good player that I couldn't sell to the likes of... you?  "Any Witten believers now??? " (Said in the most sarcastic, overbite, retarded, redneck tone, mind you.)  Give me,... us a break!  I'm understanding what about you annoys the hell out of Danny. And, as Steve pointed out, are you asking us or yourself?  But, "to your credit", it's you doing your usual little childish hackneyed "I told you so," "I gotcha," routine as if anybody really laments not dealing with you for an overpriced Garcon or Meachem. This week notwithstanding, Garcon and Meachem would still be on the cusp of being cut from my team.  I have to echo Danny when he says, "Win something, bitch!"  At the very least, how about (metaphorically, of course) putting your money where your mouth is and, at least, start putting these guys in your lineup?

Oh,... and "Any Jacobs believers now??? "  ...  Slaton... ... Karma...  Gotta love it!
Art Vandalay
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '96, '05
# 11

Bow to the master

View Profile

« Reply #205 on: Dec 6th, 2009, 9:55pm »

I believe!! I believe!! Good God Almighty, I Believe!!

I didn't even know Jacobs could catch.

"And starting for the Brady Bunch....Number 27 on his uniform and number 1 in your hearts....Brandon Jacobs!!!!"

Why don't you just tell me what you want to see.
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #206 on: Dec 6th, 2009, 10:00pm »

I could say something like this:
"You guys crack me up!!! This post was more towards Pak and I conversation I had with him this week dumbasses!!! I told him that I was not confident enough in Garcon or Meachem to be full time starters. I told him I was not sure what there vaule was, if any??? I figured he would get a kick out of it.  
Just for your info Stegmiester, I was going to trade Garcon to Warner for a 3rd round pick, which I thought was about his value, but he got a much better WR in Jennings from you. Beside how is he overpriced if I never heard an offer, or told anybody what I would take for them. The only guy I got an offer from is Warner.  

Meachem is a guy that has no trade value, but guys would like to have on their team, per my conversation with Travis.  
Since I traded my STUD WR Boldin away, I split the difference by starting Garcon and Harvin in different games. I am sold on Vernon Davis though...and Sidney Rice...and Percy Harvin....and now Meachem and Garcon. Vincent Jackson, not so much on, He just flat out sucks. Oh by the way does any other team in this league have 6 Top 30 WRs on tehre team...this is of course after trading yet another top 15 WR away for a top 10 RB. I think not!!!  
I also had a few owners last week tell me to keep up the trash talk because they find it funny as hell, and the site is "BORING" without it. They told me to keep it up and not worry about what other guys think. So if my BLIND SQUIRRELS can find 4 top 30 WRs off of the waiver wire then you all can kiss my ass. Don't get pissy becasue I got them and you didn't.  
That's ok, these guys will be available fro trade during the offseason.
Oh yeah, and in regards to the Danny...annoying thing...I get it. It's OK when Joe's team sucks and he is the league "YES MAN", but when his team starts being good and he tosses some BS or smack back at the league, then he becomes annoying??? "

But I wont. I will just say, "Yes Steg" I am annoying. Or is it entertaining?  
This should be fun.

Travistotle
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '06
# 414

Semper Philosophans

View Profile

« Reply #207 on: Dec 7th, 2009, 1:08am »

Okay, bitches, fair warning.  Beware the triple-A threat.    Antonio, Andre, and Anquan defeated Mark Hahn's stacked receiving corps this week (Colston, Marshall, Ochocinco), not because Hahn's receivers had a bad week (3 tds, 323 yards, 12.9 y/r), but because AAA was on fire : I got 3 tds, 407 yards, and 14.5 y/r.  (Incidentally, Anquan didn't have a catch in the second half.)

YIKES!    19 days out of 20 Mark's output garners him 14 points, minimum; this day it got him 5, and me 15.  That's rough, brother.
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #208 on: Dec 7th, 2009, 6:53am »

This smiley sums up my feelings as my team loses to Trout's no line-up, no free agent pick up, last place team.

Campbell and Alex Smith torched Manning and Rivers. And the triple threat of Buckhalter, Felix Jones, and Justin Fargas beat my RBs. UGH!

On the positive side, I believe I beat Joe and his 6 top 30 receivers aided strongly by the N.O. defense stinking and his lack of kicker.  

« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2009, 9:13am by DirkDiggler » Logged

DB
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '95, '98, '08, '09, '10, '13, '15
# 22

7X Ultimate Supreme Champion

View Profile

« Reply #209 on: Dec 7th, 2009, 10:28am »

Me too.  Trout's shit squad had a big week and my game with him may be close.    If Rodgers has a good game, I should be ok.  

I'm sure I got smoked by Frank, who is doing a terrible job of "tanking" by the way.  
Drew Rosenhaus
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '93, '03, '07, '12
# 54

View Profile

« Reply #210 on: Dec 7th, 2009, 2:31pm »

on Dec 7th, 2009, 1:08am, T-Rave wrote:
Okay, bitches, fair warning. Beware the triple-A threat. Antonio, Andre, and Anquan defeated Mark Hahn's stacked receiving corps this week (Colston, Marshall, Ochocinco), not because Hahn's receivers had a bad week (3 tds, 323 yards, 12.9 y/r), but because AAA was on fire : I got 3 tds, 407 yards, and 14.5 y/r. (Incidentally, Anquan didn't have a catch in the second half.)

YIKES! 19 days out of 20 Mark's output garners him 14 points, minimum; this day it got him 5, and me 15. That's rough, brother.

Unbelievable for sure but AAA did have a fantastic week. Looks like you got our game. On a different take...

on Dec 6th, 2009, 10:00pm, DOLFAN wrote:
You guys crack me up!!! This post was more towards Pak and I conversation I had with him this week dumbasses!!!

Whew! Good to have that one cleared up. I, for one, did think that post was for everyone and not just Pak. And for a second there, I was a believer. Glad I can go back to seeing them both as good #5's.

She turned me into a newt!
A newt?
I got better. Burn her anyway!
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #211 on: Dec 7th, 2009, 3:25pm »

My team got hammered this week. My WRs did well, but not enough to cover my kicker getting inactive. Oh well, I can still get maybe 5th place. I think my shot for a plaque is over.

Art Vandalay
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '96, '05
# 11

Bow to the master

View Profile

« Reply #212 on: Dec 7th, 2009, 9:47pm »

Hey, looks like we're finally talking about football again. Great to see. For a while there it was like watching an episode of Desparate Housewives.  

I'm trying to tank the games but you guys are really that bad. I'm considering picking up Barry, Deion and Colonel Sanders and starting them to see if that helps.

Why don't you just tell me what you want to see.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #213 on: Dec 7th, 2009, 10:22pm »

We apologize for the interruption.  Back to your regularly scheduled programming:  Desperate Housewives...

on Dec 6th, 2009, 10:00pm, DOLFAN wrote:
I could say something like this:
"You guys crack me up!!! This post was more towards Pak and I conversation I had with him this week dumbasses!!! I told him that I was not confident enough in Garcon or Meachem to be full time starters. I told him I was not sure what there vaule was, if any??? I figured he would get a kick out of it.

Gee, Joe, my mind-reading skills need a little brushing up these days...  If what you state above were the case, then why didn't your post read, " PAK, any Meachem or Garcon believers now??? "

Oh, wait a minute, that wouldn't work...  No wonder my extra-sensory powers were clouded,... and others were misled, as well...  What you state above isn't the case...  In your post, you wrote, "... believerS."  Furthermore, if it was to Pak specifically, why did you post it here?  Why didn't you send him a private message?  Oh,... wait a minute...  Because it wasn't just to Pak.  That was an ex post facto fabrication,... eh-hem,... a cover-up lie.

BUT, we are the "dumb asses"...  I mean, I know it's all in fun, but there is a point at which it goes from fun to dumb, and, ironically, it did just that when you made a dumb-ass excuse for your post but in the process called US dumb asses. ... You just can't get away with a juvenile move like that that makes NO sense and in which you twist it around, calling us "dumb asses", without it's reflecting poorly on you (your psychology, reasoning skills, attention span, rhetorical tack, scruples, interpersonal or, as they say, people skills, etc., etc.).  This is the legit side of Danny's gripe. In fact, it, the more I'm realizing it, legitimizes his inane, nasty, non sequitur responses to you.  He's just doing to you what you tend to do to him and everybody, but for him frustration is coming out in the process, whereas, for you it's some sissy-ass sidestepping and after-the-fact made-up bullshit and passive-aggression.

Bottom line, you're so full of shit, Joe, and that, and nothing else, is what gets you into hot water. During "trade talks", you "floated" Garcon and Meachem by me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #214 on: Dec 8th, 2009, 12:07am »

Believe what you will Steg. Call Pak and call Tarvis, and ask them.  
Sure there is some bullshit in there, isn't that what this thread is about? MY GODDNESS...when did everything in here get so serious. I guess I shouldn't have listen to the other owners telling me to "keep up the BS trash talk" if I had known that some of owners would get all fired up over a BS post like this. I guess you guys can tell the difference between sarcasm and fun...o0ne in the same...you decide.  
Steg I know that this post botheres you most becasue you own Anthony Gonzalez, for you it may be a bit personal, your post certainly sounded like it. Again I am not a 100% believer in these guy, but it is growing.

Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #215 on: Dec 8th, 2009, 1:00am »

on Dec 8th, 2009, 12:07am, DOLFAN wrote:
Believe what you will Steg. Call Pak and call Tarvis, and ask them.

Can someone please explain to Joe briefly why this part of his response is silly bordering on 3rd grade, or do I have to? ... I'm sure I have to. It's more entertaining that way, anyway, I suppose. ... Moron, you're totally missing the point. Did you flush your A.D.S. pills down the drain or something? It's not my or anyone's "belief" about your original post or subsequent (lame) claim that's the problem. What you wrote is the problem! It simply does not say what you now claim you meant. It does not address (either) Pak (or now Travis), and that it is specifically supposed to seems to defy common sense. Who cares who it's addressing? I'm even admitting that the likes of Garcon and Meachem came up in and were quickly knocked by me out of our "trade talks". That's technically fuel for your fire. Isn't your point to throw it in all our faces? Just admit it, and let's move on... on that note. You threw it in our faces; we disagreed and trash-talked back, and that's that for that. I'm critiquing your mode of communication and the silliness of your response, not its content. Though I, of course, disagree with the content of your claim, it's not the object of my critique. I already, with great wit if I must say so myself, stated my disagreement. It's just that your self-justificatory... or tendentious response is ridiculous... and, might I add, totally unnecessary. I mean, either a) your response exhibits a weak and, might I add again, unnecessary attempt at self-justification [propelled, I can only surmise, by your need to constantly defend yourself and, in any event, get in the final word and somehow, no matter how tortured, show in the process how your interlocutor is wrong and misguided, which is VERY frustrating because you either set yourself up to be misunderstood to begin with (passive) or, worse yet, in a somewhat condescending way as if WE missed something, pull some after-the-fact bullshit out of your ass, which your interlocutor had no way of knowing beforehand (aggressive... and very 3rd grade, might I add), or some combination of the two, which is what I suspect (by definition passive-aggressive)] OR b) your original post is simply not at all clear (in relation to what/with whom you claim you meant to communicate).

Quote:
Steg I know that this post botheres you most becasue you own Anthony Gonzalez, for you it may be a bit personal, your post certainly sounded like it. Again I am not a 100% believer in these guy, but it is growing.

Now, Joe is going to play mind-reader... ... Gonzalez, I assure you, did not even enter my mind as I made my post. Again, the thrust of my argument here is, IF YOU CAN'T TELL, not related to the fantasy football content of your post. ... But, whatever, this is just more (passive-aggressive) smokescreen.
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2009, 5:28am by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #216 on: Dec 9th, 2009, 12:20am »

D, come on...  Enough with the self-deprecation...  I mean, it wasn't even close...

on Dec 7th, 2009, 10:28am, DB wrote:
Me too. Trout's shit squad had a big week and my game with him may be close. If Rodgers has a good game, I should be ok.

I'm sure I got smoked by Frank, who is doing a terrible job of "tanking" by the way.

Your team rocks!  It's time for you to...

Oh, and, then there's the false (calculated, passive-aggressive???) self-deprecation of Joe...

on Dec 7th, 2009, 3:25pm, DOLFAN wrote:
My team got hammered this week. My WRs did well, but not enough to cover my kicker getting inactive. Oh well, I can still get maybe 5th place. I think my shot for a plaque is over.

Your team rots.  It is time for you to...
DB
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '95, '98, '08, '09, '10, '13, '15
# 22

7X Ultimate Supreme Champion

View Profile

« Reply #217 on: Dec 9th, 2009, 12:35pm »

I saw the results and I am really shocked. I didn't mean to be self-deprecating but from the actual results I could see how you thought that. I can't access the spreadsheet from work but I'll chalk it up to my own stupidity.

I really thought my game with Trout was close prior to Aaron Rodgers 3 TD. Parsons' Project had a really good week. I knew I won DEF and receiving but he won rushing and had like 700 yards and 5 TD passing. If Rodgers had 1 TD instead of 3, he would have won passing. In that case, I thought it would be close but I did not calculate fumbles, averages, bonuses or anything like that. In any event, i was way off for the second time, so I will stick to waiting for the results.
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2009, 12:36pm by DB » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #218 on: Dec 9th, 2009, 10:48pm »

on Dec 9th, 2009, 12:35pm, DB wrote:
In any event, i was way off for the second time, so I will stick to waiting for the results.

No, D...  You just need to stop thinkin' about the results, period, and start... ...
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #219 on: Jan 3rd, 2010, 1:40pm »

Good thing you are playing to win Joe.

You started BRADY in a week in which you knew he would be benched early when you could of EASILY started him in ANY playoff game?

No cuts when your defense is resting every starter this week ? (and you could of had the defense play a week in the playoffs.)

And you started Cassell over Farve when you could of had Farve in the playoffs??

LT could of been in the playoffs instead of week 17.

I am sure there was no motivation to move into the bottom 5............ (next time, try to not be so obvious)

Apathy should not be rewarded!!!!
« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2010, 2:19pm by DirkDiggler » Logged

Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #220 on: Jan 3rd, 2010, 1:52pm »

Guy's given me enough grief this year (notwithstanding the sweet talk from time to time) for a few years henceforth, so let's pile it on here at season's end...

This is from his lineup submission this week...

Quote:
PlayerDrop1: I have nobody that I want to cut!!!
FA1-1: If I did though
FA1-2: I would take James Jones
FA1-3: ReBeLs

First of all, you don't just "take" any free-agent; you request them, but in this case you wouldn't take shit (well, so to speak ) as the would-be "requested" player isn't even a free-agent.  And, in any case, you don't have ANYone you want to cut?  WOW!  Proud Week 17 moment,... especially in light of Steve's observation.
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #221 on: Jan 3rd, 2010, 2:27pm »

In all seriousness, I do think it is BS that a team does not field their best line up when a lottery pick is at stake.  Joe's line up is blatently pathetic.

DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #222 on: Jan 3rd, 2010, 4:31pm »

on Jan 3rd, 2010, 2:27pm, DirkDiggler wrote:
In all seriousness, I do think it is BS that a team does not field their best line up when a lottery pick is at stake. Joe's line up is blatently pathetic.

Ya...blatently pathetic enough to win 2 games this week loser!!! Warner... if...and that's a BIG IF!!!... you ever can seem top field a team that doesn't end up with a lottery pick, then you can talk about something. I haven't won shit here either, but at least I have been able to make trades to be good in the future. Until then just continue to field a shitty team with your lottery picks. My starters will win me both games this week.  
Maybe I should have started Derek Alexander instead of Brady, Pierre Garcon instead of Sidney Rice, and Sammy Morris instead of Mendenhall.
I don't appreciate you making this BS allegation, it actually pisses me off!!! I have worked very hard the past 2 years to get out of the cellar to be able to beat Trout, Frank and the like. I did not start in guys in the post season this year, but I rarely do anyway. I don't like waiting until the superbowl to see how I did. I assure you that I will kick Mark's ass this week.
« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2010, 4:50pm by DOLFAN » Logged

DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #223 on: Jan 3rd, 2010, 4:49pm »

Joe-

Truly, Hasn't it been predicted all week that Tom Brady was going to be benched? Why start him in week 17 versus the playoffs?

In week 17, Tomlinson is questionable. Pierre Thomas was out. So instead of starting either of those players in the playoffs, you would prefer to fall to your number 5 RB D Brown? Does that make ANY sense? No way you can justify that D Brown is better than Thomas or Tomlinson in the playoffs! It seems the pattern continues at every position........

With the Saints resting ALL of their starters, do you really mean to tell me that they are your best team? Why not start the saints Def in the playoffs? Or, go pick another defense by dropping the Saints.

At WR.....Vincent Jackson starting with Volek at QB in a meaningless game versus starting him in a playoff game with Rivers at QB? Please.

When all is said and done your team may have a good week. But step back and look. Going into the week, are you going to REALLY say you fielded the best team you could ? If you do, I would be the one who would call BS. Be pissed all you want, I am just calling what I see  is obvious. At EVERY position (except kicker) you did not take advantage of the week 17 rule and field the best team.  

« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2010, 5:10pm by DirkDiggler » Logged

DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #224 on: Jan 3rd, 2010, 5:11pm »

Brady was not going to be benched from what I heard, and he played the whole game.  
LT2 is playing too dumbass, and should get me TD. I would rather start him against the Skins shitty DEF than either the Pats, Baltimore, CINN, Texans or Jets during the playoffs.
I don't have the Saints Defense you idiot!!! I have not had them for about a month.  
After the last 2 weeks that VJK has had I hoped that he would play too, he did not, no biggy. I hoped that he would.

Did I field the best team that I could, hell I can't seem to do that any fucking week. I usually bench some guys with good games, don't we all, who the hell knows. I did field a team that I though could win me both games and hopefully win me 4th place. You can think what you want, but I should win both games this week. My guys are doing ok so far except Brady with no TDs.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11  ...  21 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.