In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 18th, 2017, 3:30am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Trade Talks

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   Trade Talks
No topic|Next topic
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  ...  12 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Trade Talks  (Read 23886 times)
Travistotle
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '06
# 414

Semper Philosophans

View Profile

Re: Trade Talks
« Reply #75 on: Aug 10th, 2013, 6:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'm looking for one more pro spot, gents, and I'm also looking to make a deal for a qb.  I've got running backs and receivers . . .
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #76 on: Aug 12th, 2013, 10:38pm »

Heyas, fellas...  Just wanted to let yous know that I am willing to move my #10 pick of the draft.  It may have to be a draft-day deal as I may want to see what exactly falls to me, but I am surely willing to move it for the right deal.  One thing I may be willing to do that may be appealing to you is move back.  But, please do not be ridiculous.  What I could be willing to do is the #10 pick for a couple mid-to-late 2nd-rounders/early 3rd-rounders.  My return pick to even out such a deal would be one of my late, late ones.

Anyway, just a heads up...  If you want to pop me a message, feel free to do so.  Otherwise, see yous on Sunday...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #77 on: Aug 14th, 2013, 3:40pm »

on Aug 12th, 2013, 10:38pm, StegRock wrote:
Heyas, fellas... Just wanted to let yous know that I am willing to move my #10 pick of the draft. It may have to be a draft-day deal as I may want to see what exactly falls to me, but I am surely willing to move it for the right deal. One thing I may be willing to do that may be appealing to you is move back. But, please do not be ridiculous. What I could be willing to do is the #10 pick for a couple mid-to-late 2nd-rounders/early 3rd-rounders. My return pick to even out such a deal would be one of my late, late ones.

Anyway, just a heads up... If you want to pop me a message, feel free to do so. Otherwise, see yous on Sunday...

Let me add another dimension to trade possibilities with me...  REMEMBER the first week of free-agency does NOT go by the lottery.  It simply follows the final standings of the prior season, worst to first.  As such, I have the often VERY valuable first pick of free-agency Week 1.  I am willing to deal it as part of a bigger deal or standalone, and, unlike with draft picks, no compensatory free-agent pick in return is required!
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #78 on: Aug 17th, 2013, 5:20pm »

The 1.8 pick is in play.  I would not mind moving down as low as the mid-second round.   There are a lot of goodies that can be had at the 1.8 pick if you are interested.

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #79 on: Aug 21st, 2013, 4:15pm »

on Aug 14th, 2013, 3:40pm, StegRock wrote:
Let me add another dimension to trade possibilities with me... REMEMBER the first week of free-agency does NOT go by the lottery. It simply follows the final standings of the prior season, worst to first. As such, I have the often VERY valuable first pick of free-agency Week 1. I am willing to deal it as part of a bigger deal or standalone, and, unlike with draft picks, no compensatory free-agent pick in return is required!

Eh-hem...  Just clearing my throat...

on Aug 21st, 2013, 4:10pm, StegRock wrote:
The dreaded Lisfranc for Bell... according to "The REAL Feed":

Steelers believe Le'Veon Bell has Lisfranc injury
NFL.com (21.08.2013 15:07)
The Pittsburgh Steelers believe Le'Veon Bell has a Lisfranc injury, which could keep the rookie running back out for some time, a source informed of the injury told NFL.com's Ian Rapoport on Wednesday.

Dwyer is probably the guy to grab! Redman...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #80 on: Aug 24th, 2013, 5:01pm »

on Aug 21st, 2013, 4:15pm, StegRock wrote:
Eh-hem... Just clearing my throat...

Eh-hem-hem-eh-hem...  Just clearing my throat again!

on Aug 24th, 2013, 7:44am, DirkDiggler wrote:
After 3 pre-season games, Raiders still not ready to name a starting QB...why? Cause Flynn SUCKS!

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/08/24/flynn-struggles-pryor-big-plays -raise-qb-questions-for-raiders-after-34-26-loss/

This first pick of Week 1 free-agency is looking more and more delicious by the day!  Dwyer or Pryor,... I am weighing my options, indeed...
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #81 on: Sep 30th, 2013, 8:27pm »

I have interest in the 1st free agent pick this week.  I have a lesser interest in the 2nd overall free agent pick as well......

Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #82 on: Sep 30th, 2013, 11:32pm »

I want to preface that I am not picking on anybody here. However, I have received inquiries about the availability of my quarterbacks. Almost invariably these messages come with the disclaimer that what is being sought is just a "filler" quarterback. What is obviously being communicated by these guys is that they do not want to give up too much. Thing is, your needing a "filler" QB does not mean the player merely has "filler" value.

That said, I am surely in a position to move a quarterback and definitely in the market for a running back and/or receiver. Bottom line, I am willing to stand pat, BUT the first person who offers me a good deal that does not require a whole lot of haggling (for which we really do not have time these days) very well has a deal. I am ripe for a deal, the right deal. Hit me up! Private message here on "the Gridiron" is preferable. All of my quarterbacks, except for Manning I suppose, are available!
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2013, 11:36pm by Stegfucius » Logged
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '97, '00, '01, '11
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #83 on: Oct 3rd, 2013, 8:24pm »

Feder gets travis first round free agent pick for feder 4th rounder next year. Travis will confirm, he likes to wait till last second
Travistotle
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '06
# 414

Semper Philosophans

View Profile

« Reply #84 on: Oct 3rd, 2013, 8:26pm »

Confirmed.
Travistotle
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '06
# 414

Semper Philosophans

View Profile

« Reply #85 on: Oct 10th, 2013, 2:33pm »

on Oct 9th, 2013, 7:09pm, IbdFunk wrote:
Trade  

Feder gets brandon Marshall and Hahns 2nd round pick next year for the broken foot Julio Jones.

And the rich just get richer.
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #86 on: Oct 10th, 2013, 3:06pm »

who is the rich here? I have been in mourning since the Jones injury but in it to win it and had to make a drastic trade to give myself a shot and keep me in it. These are some things guys like Steve Warner needs to learn to do, why i say he will place 3rd. Good deal for both i think
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #87 on: Oct 10th, 2013, 6:32pm »

I think it is a great deal for both guys as long as the foot has no future issues. from what I have read on CBS and some other sites, it will just be longer rehab and no serious long term issues.

So Mark gets younger and Feder gets another #1 WR to help him compete this year, plus a 2nd next year...maybe it should have been a 3rd, but that's nit-picking. Both players are studs.

GO TONY, GO TONY, GO TONY!
Travistotle
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '06
# 414

Semper Philosophans

View Profile

« Reply #88 on: Oct 10th, 2013, 7:06pm »

Don't get me wrong -- it was a good deal for both of you, subjectively.  But what I meant to say was that, objectively, I thought Mark -- the "rich" -- got richer.  Jones is better and younger than Marshall, and a late 2nd rounder isn't worth much.
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #89 on: Oct 10th, 2013, 8:37pm »

i dont disagree but im in it and was a huge blow to my team, i had to do something. He is ranked not to far below julio even when health. i guess well see, trust me, i had no intention getting rid of him.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #90 on: Oct 10th, 2013, 9:24pm »

Feder got the better end of the deal, period.  Sorry, Mark.
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #91 on: Oct 10th, 2013, 9:43pm »

Wow, interesting, different opinions from different folks. We will all know when Parsons chimes in. Steg, why do you say that
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #92 on: Oct 10th, 2013, 10:16pm »

Two roughly equal players, a healthy one for one out for the rest of the season (and with potentially further future complications).  It is a coup for Danny!  Then, he got a 2nd-rounder, to boot!  If anything, I think a draft pick should have gone Mark's way.

Travistotle
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '06
# 414

Semper Philosophans

View Profile

« Reply #93 on: Oct 11th, 2013, 12:11am »

on Oct 10th, 2013, 10:16pm, StegRock wrote:
Two roughly equal players, a healthy one for one out for the rest of the season (and with potentially further future complications). It is a coup for Danny! Then, he got a 2nd-rounder, to boot! If anything, I think a draft pick should have gone Mark's way.

Hmm.  Interesting.  Well, I guess I'll just completely disagree.  I think Julio will be even better in the future, and I think Marshall has peaked.  Marshall is also older.  

Again, I do think the move makes sense from Danny's vantage point: he's chasing a championship, and this move isn't a huge roll of the dice.  Still, I don't think Marshall will ever be a top-5 WR, but Julio is/will be.

Obvious caveat: I'm, like, 0-12 on the year, so what do I know?
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #94 on: Oct 11th, 2013, 1:32am »

Not much!!
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #95 on: Oct 17th, 2013, 5:29pm »

The likes of trent richardson,  zac stacey, ierre thomas, and even reggie bush are on the block.   I am looking for a qb+

Let me know if you are interested.  I have reached out to a few of u already.

DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #96 on: Nov 7th, 2013, 7:24pm »

Due to my cra qb situation,  I am dropping the chiefs a top defense.   If interested,  they are available cheap.    

So sad I have to keep matt moore incase tannehill gets hurt.

DB
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '95, '98, '08, '09, '10, '13, '15
# 22

7X Ultimate Supreme Champion

View Profile

« Reply #97 on: Nov 7th, 2013, 8:55pm »

Steve, you are going to have to explain this one.  Did we not talk about the KC defense two weeks ago, possibly for a starting QB?  A high draft pick would have been no problem.  

Then without notice you wait until an hour before kick-off and post that you are now cutting them?  I assume there is a reasonable explanation.
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #98 on: Nov 7th, 2013, 9:09pm »

He also kept Thad Lewis, i offered him a 3rd rounder for him but he said he was taken him to the championship. As far as KC DF, TOP my ass, now the hit their peak, their schedule is brutal and have been shit past few weeks, who are you kidden Warner, i would drop them also
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #99 on: Nov 7th, 2013, 9:37pm »

on Nov 7th, 2013, 8:55pm, DB wrote:
Steve, you are going to have to explain this one. Did we not talk about the KC defense two weeks ago, possibly for a starting QB? A high draft pick would have been no problem.  

Then without notice you wait until an hour before kick-off and post that you are now cutting them? I assume there is a reasonable explanation.

Funny, because we talked about me needing a QB and you traded one today.    

Anyways,  we talked 49ers Defense. Not KC defense. Candidly, look at their remaining schedule, you would of started them MAYBE 2 games. They play the Chargers and Chiefs twice. I would of called, but you traded Bradford today, leaving you 3 QBs on your roster.

I was not planning on dropping them UNTIL I submitted my line up. I wanted to drop Matt Moore, but if Tannehill gets hurt, I would be screwed.

Hell, I offered the Chiefs to others and there was ZERO interest. So, instead of the drop, I get a 4th round pick for them at the last minute.  

Finally, there is a method to my madness.   My guess is Joe would trade them to you, however, it is also safer to have Joe have them as he will rarely start them over the Seahawks. And he would be crazy to trade them to someone in the playoff hunt.  

« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2013, 9:42pm by DirkDiggler » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  ...  12 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

No topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.