In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 15th, 2018, 1:27pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron 2017 Trades

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Co-commissioner Services
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   2017 Trades
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 2017 Trades  (Read 1853 times)
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '97, '00, '01, '11
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

Re: 2017 Trades
« Reply #25 on: Nov 22nd, 2017, 11:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

What a dumb trade steg, thats almost as bad as Brock O for AJ Green.... Good job Warner. This is a dynasty league, AB will be done in 2 years and you have zero chance to compete right now. Well, now you have Zero chance to compete for a long time.
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #26 on: Nov 22nd, 2017, 11:58pm »

I have to add in one more thing because the more I think about it the more aggravated I get. I got Aj green for the number two overall pick, ( dalvin cook) fair deal, unfortunately he got hurt but has long bright future ahead, I know Aj green is not as good as brown, but not too far off and same age as brown and will be done in few years, no different then AB, and Ben may be done sooner which will kill AB value. Not only did you give up 2 blue chip picks and a stud WR who will flourish as soon as they get a QB in place. AJ Maccron, who is he, when will he play and if so, he may blow. I don't know, such a bad trade maybe I'm the only one that thinks this?
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #27 on: Nov 23rd, 2017, 1:06am »

First off, I am tired of you trolling me, you bitch. You wanted my 1st-rounder for Aaron Jones a few weeks back. That would have been "great" for me (read, 100 times worse), and your bullshit trolling would have been even worse for you would have been the one benefitting and incessantly throwing it back in my face. You took advantage of me last year when I was absolutely desperate for a quarterback. Dealing with you moving forward, I will NOT forget that and, moreover, your trolling me the way you have been.

In any event, I move Thomas and he is the new coming of Jesus. Why? Because he is whom I traded. And, Brown is on the downfall. Why? Because he is whom I acquired. You say how great Thomas is going to be when they get the quarterback situation solved. Thomas is older than Brown, for God's sake, and the difference in stats is notable. With all due respect to Thomas, his great numbers were with Manning. Brown's numbers suggest a next-level career (Ward, Carter, Harrison, Steve Smith, and so on), the kind which does not typically peter out until age 34 to 36 (see the career stats for the aforementioned) and is not quarterback dependent, meaning that Brown probably has another four to six great years left in him (the aforementioned and others similar were all great right up until their precipitous falloff at 35-ish). Heck, providing Thomas remains a backend #2 RC, all Brown really needs to justify the deal is two RC #1 years. Oh, and McCarron, he will be starting eventually, especially if he wins his free-agency appeal in December, and I really like the guy. We shall see.

You do not really have any objectively valuable input about the deal, you moron. You are just pissed like a whiny bitch because you wanted to rip off my 1st-rounder like you did last year. Now, you cannot... for the next two years. I mean what the hell is there for YOU to be "aggravated" about. This trade has nothing to do with YOU!  ...  OR, you wanted Brown?  Ahhhhh...
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2017, 2:33am by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #28 on: Nov 23rd, 2017, 1:17am »

ANYway, in other trade news, I traded Alex Smith to DB for Davante Adams.
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #29 on: Nov 23rd, 2017, 7:34am »

on Nov 22nd, 2017, 11:58pm, IbdFunk wrote:
I have to add in one more thing because the more I think about it the more aggravated I get. I got Aj green for the number two overall pick, ( dalvin cook) fair deal, unfortunately he got hurt but has long bright future ahead, I know Aj green is not as good as brown, but not too far off and same age as brown and will be done in few years, no different then AB, and Ben may be done sooner which will kill AB value. Not only did you give up 2 blue chip picks and a stud WR who will flourish as soon as they get a QB in place. AJ Maccron, who is he, when will he play and if so, he may blow. I don't know, such a bad trade maybe I'm the only one that thinks this?

Awesome, sounds like you want Thomas.   Feel free to make an offer for him.   And don't go cheap because he is a stud who is about to be a super stud when he gets a qb.  Which of the rotating qbs will it be?    Hell, rumors are they may trade him, which I don't believe because of his 7 million cap hit.    

I look forward to your offer, when you will say how crappy he is so you can get him cheap!!!  Your always so objective.

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #30 on: Nov 23rd, 2017, 9:41am »

We shall see. I wouldn't pay what he wanted for brown, didn't even try because I knew it would be ridiculous which it was.  Oh, Alex smith trade awful also. At the time Brock o was not bad, we just didn't know he sucked so bad at the time. He should still be starting, blame it on Houston giving him the pay day not me. I'm aggravet d because you now set another team up for huge success while destroying yours and any future you had for many years.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #31 on: Nov 23rd, 2017, 2:55pm »

on Nov 23rd, 2017, 9:41am, IbdFunk wrote:
Oh, Alex smith trade awful also.

Quote:
I'm aggravet d because you now set another team up for huge success while destroying yours and any future you had for many years.

Oh, please, spare me your false piety. As if you care about my team.  As if you would not my team at the drop of a hat like you did to me last year, which is evinced by how you have been riding me ever since. Buh-bye, disingenuous asshole.
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2017, 4:44pm by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #32 on: Nov 23rd, 2017, 4:42pm »

The courtesy compensatory pick here is being amended as below, which is more in line with what the understanding was when we were negotiating.

on Nov 22nd, 2017, 8:56pm, DirkDiggler wrote:
Warner gets: 2018 1st-rounder, 2019 1st-rounder, and Demaryius Thomas

Steg gets: 2018 current last pick 7th-rounder, 2019 5th-rounder, Antonio Brown and A. J. McCarron
« Last Edit: Nov 23rd, 2017, 4:44pm by Stegfucius » Logged
Travistotle
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '06
# 414

Semper Philosophans

View Profile

« Reply #33 on: Nov 27th, 2017, 1:33pm »

Steg gets:

Teddy Bridgewater
Sam Bradford
Cooper's 2020 9th round pick

Cooper gets:

Allen Robinson
Steg's 2020 1st round pick
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: Nov 30th, 2017, 3:52pm »

Feder gets Marshawn Lynch  
Parson gets federrs 2nd round 2018 pick
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
Champ - '16
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #35 on: Nov 30th, 2017, 5:17pm »

Feder gets Marshawn Lynch  and Joe's 8th round 2018 pick
Parsons gets feder's 2nd round 2018 pick

Danny needs to cut a player also this week because I did not get a player back.  

confirmed

GO TONY, GO TONY, GO TONY!
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2018 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.