In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 22nd, 2017, 7:07pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron False Impressions

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   False Impressions
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: False Impressions  (Read 411 times)
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '97, '00, '01, '11
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

False Impressions
« on: Sep 10th, 2002, 12:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I do not need another year of teams winning the first week smacking their guns on how great their teams is. Every year there are some idiots who win the first week thinking this is their years, when in fact they always come in last. Last year I started 0-4 i think, and of cousre won it AGAIN. Before people start talking smack, why dont you wait a few weeks to see how it is going to really pan out. I guess for the scrubs out there, it gives them a chance to flex their muscles. I just find it funny that when week 6 comes around, they are nowhere to be found. Champion of this league: The Nation of Domination
DB
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '95, '98, '08, '09, '10, '13, '15
# 22

7X Ultimate Supreme Champion

View Profile

Re: False Impressions
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10th, 2002, 1:56pm »

I think the only false impressions are yours.  You have one player at each position.  Let's see how you do if one of them goes down.

Forget about last year.  That's done... this is a new year and your simply going down.

DB

ps I refuse to use these gay-ass smiley faces.
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Sep 10th, 2002, 3:06pm »

DB i know how you feel. I guess you will understand my ponit if you remembered how it feels to win a championship. I think the last time you won anything is when Barry Foster was leading the league in rushing. After winning back to back championships it is hard to feel the way you do. I guess we will see how you feel after we play. Nation of Domination.
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 11th, 2002, 12:33am »

You are right Bandit. We will see how the seaosn shakes out. There are still 15 more weeks to see who will pan out. It is a long season, but the more you win early the easier it may be to handle some injuries.  
"A bird in hand..."

GO TONY, GO TONY, GO TONY!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 11th, 2002, 1:30am »

A few notes:

1) Joe, fuck the fuckin' handles in here.  Bandit, we all know is Feder or Danny or Dr. Doogie Houser. When I read someone in here being called by his handle, I want to puke!  Bandit is actually his fuckin' dog's name!

2) Feder, you started out last season fuckin' 2 - 1 and then went on to 2 - 2!  Not a bad start!  Get your fuckin' facts straight!  I AM THE ONLY ONE TO EVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AFTER STARTING 0 - 4!  Punk ass!  Don't take credit for MY accomplishments!

3) DB, no need to go trash-talkin' the smilies now is there?  

4) Feder, you REALLY need RIF!
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Sep 11th, 2002, 10:16pm »

Steve the only fact that you need to get right is me kicking your ass the last two straight seasons. Thats right, you are my bitch. I have won the last 6 from you. You are a fucking embarrasment!!!!! Nation of Domination
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.