In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 25th, 2017, 4:23am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron This is what it's all about!

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   This is what it's all about!
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: This is what it's all about!  (Read 360 times)
DB
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '95, '98, '08, '09, '10, '13, '15
# 22

7X Ultimate Supreme Champion

View Profile

This is what it's all about!
« on: Oct 8th, 2002, 12:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My matchup with Feder this week was incredible.  We both had incredible weeks and would have probably kicked any of all y'all's asses. .  It's too bad one of us had to lose. .

While I am not 100% sure, I think I pulled it off with  amazing performeces last night by Farve and Longwell. .

Despite a great Sunday by my boys  , Feder's team was simply the shit.     and was fucking me up.  .  I needed amazing performances and Farve's 3 TDS, %, etc.  and Longwell's points and field goal (importantly, in different ranges) somehow produced a one or point victory.  

Feder, keep in mind that my calculations are usually off.

In any event, while I hope I won and beat off incredible performances by Bledsoe (this guy gets 400 fucking yards a week), McNabb (100 rushing yards!), Dillon (164 yards and 2 TD, Bettis, Faulk, Tampa....l... even if I lose I had a good time watching my boy   Farve make a game out of it.

IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '97, '00, '01, '11
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

Re: This is what it's all about!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 8th, 2002, 2:20pm »

I am not sure either. A couple of things you need to look at was a 2pt conversion by Ward. In addition Longwell gave you i think only 3 pts, he hit a 49 yarder. Good thing not 50yds. I am not quite sure either, by my calculations i had me winning like by a point or so but who knows. It was fun though, my DF I think is what could kill you because I not only swept you there besides fumbles but got almost all bonuses and scored points. In addition you killed me in recieving and we split QBS and rushing basically. I guess we will have to wait and see..
Art Vandalay
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '96, '05
# 11

Bow to the master

View Profile

Re: This is what it's all about!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 9th, 2002, 1:17pm »

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!
My Weinkes have been beaten by a Willie and a Cock.
It doesn't get any worse than this.

Why don't you just tell me what you want to see.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.