In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 18th, 2017, 6:35pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Week 6 Lineup Exposure

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   Week 6 Lineup Exposure
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Week 6 Lineup Exposure  (Read 348 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Week 6 Lineup Exposure
« on: Oct 12th, 2002, 12:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Guys,

You are going to be a little bit on your own this week regarding knowing other teams' lineups.  I have the unique opportunity this week to catch some NFL action. Given my mid-term exam schedule next week, I do not have to be at the school on Monday.  So, I will be staying in Seoul through Monday evening and staying up ALL NIGHT Sunday night WATCHING GAMES! HURRAY!  However, the residual effect here is that I will not have access to the system to change it over/expose lineups until I return to my place in Andong on Monday night my time.  That means you will not be able to view the lineups for other teams until Monday morning your time.  Of course, you can always communicate amongst each other via this message board, e-mail or the good ole' telephone.  Anyway, enjoy the week's games.  I know I WILL... AT LAST!

Your Commish,
Steve
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.