In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 22nd, 2017, 1:26pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Domination

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   Domination
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Domination  (Read 350 times)
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

Domination
« on: Oct 23rd, 2002, 4:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have to give props to Plummer Snakes for the complete and total domination that has been displayed by his team.  Must be nice to be able sit upon his perch and watch the rest of us beat up on each other.  I seem to beat teams with better records than me yet lose to teams with worse records than me.(which there weren't many of with my 0-5 start.)  Congrats to Stegeman.  With that all being said, I hope Priest Holmes breaks his leg, Ahman Green tears his groin, and Plummer gets tendonitis.  

And a special side note to Green with Willie Envy for turning his team around and playing the right guys every week.

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '97, '00, '01, '11
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

Re: Domination
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23rd, 2002, 5:43pm »

I agree. My team seems to crush one team and the same week lose to a team like Stegmans who puts up numbers that are ridiculous. I hope it does not continue. I lost like 4 games this year by a few points or due to an injury. I dont think another ring is in my sights this year.
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Oct 25th, 2002, 2:30pm »

With such a huge lead, I am surprised Mr Steggy is not not smacking us too hard on the message board.  Is it because we are being so humble to his awe-inspired team???

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
Art Vandalay
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '96, '05
# 11

Bow to the master

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Oct 27th, 2002, 9:54am »

Holy shit! When you guys are done with your tea party and put your pants back on, maybe you can talk about football and stop kissing Steve's ass. He's not gloating because he knows it's not a sure thing, and he doesn't want to put the double wammy on the whole season.

Why don't you just tell me what you want to see.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.