In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 24th, 2017, 5:02pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Stegeman likes a gang bang

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   Stegeman likes a gang bang
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Stegeman likes a gang bang  (Read 441 times)
FLESH
Head Coach
GBRFLer
# 66

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile

Stegeman likes a gang bang
« on: Nov 23rd, 2002, 3:46am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

All right boys it's crunch time. I wanna see all of Stegrocks orfices airtight after the next couple of weeks.
Let's hop on him and ride him like he rode Priest Holmes for 8 weeks. Danny, it's up to your fraud of a fantasy team to take the first crack at him this week. For Christ's sake I don't wanna hear all offseason how Stegeman beat us from a country that has less T.V's than some hillbilly ass town Joe drinks in. Warner, you'll need to beat Stegeman this week just to have a chance to win one game. (thanks for kicking my ass twice.)
      Special thanks to my mexican comrade for sitting Edge this week. A-train proved to be my MVP this week.)
How far is two yards anyway?
  Joe : hope your fantasy Nascar season going better. Did ya pick up any free agent motor oil this week?
      Peace out! Mr. Bridesmaid...........
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Stegeman likes a gang bang
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23rd, 2002, 9:45am »

Ride away, cowboys!

Butt, make sure to while you are at it, you bunch of bitches!

Here is me and the Priest hangin' out with you whores:  

You bitches are just and on my cock !  Butt, rest easy!  Time is a runnin' out!
« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2002, 2:50am by Stegfucius » Logged
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '97, '00, '01, '11
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Nov 24th, 2002, 10:01pm »

I am not sure of the scores, but i think i had one hell of a week. I think i beat both Steve and Trout. This could make things interesting. I am trying to hang in there with out my studs of McNabb and Faulk. If by any chance i do lose with the week i had, he definitly deserves a championship.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 25th, 2002, 2:48am »

on Nov 24th, 2002, 10:01pm, Bandit wrote:
I am not sure of the scores, but i think i had one hell of a week. I think i beat both Steve and Trout. This could make things interesting. I am trying to hang in there with out my studs of McNabb and Faulk. If by any chance i do lose with the week i had, he definitly deserves a championship.

Well, first, Danny, CONGRATS!

After a week in which your ballclub incurred a devastating loss, your boyz came up BIG this week (at least you don't bitch and whine like others we know... you just get up, brush yourself off and go on about things).  You defintely took me out and I would be surprised if you did not beat Joe (you played me and Joe, not Trout) as well, particularly considering the fact that I did not have a shabby week myself.  I am fairly certain that I will go 1 - 1 on the week, garnering a victory over Steve.  To let you know who your game balls should go to, though... yes, Dillon and Bettis were big with their respective touchdowns, but really, statistcally-speaking in a strict sense according to "our" game, the keys to your victory were Shipp, Ward, Galloway and, probably most of all, the Falcons defense, although you could not have gone wrong there.  The Bucs would have been almost just as good.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.