In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 2:12pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron CBFL

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

LeagueStation.com               Co-commissioner Services

Lend a hand...  Make a contribution to help keep "the Gridiron @FantasyFootballer.com" up and independently running!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   CBFL
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CBFL  (Read 485 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

CBFL
« on: Jun 24th, 2003, 12:35am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Guys,

Be sure to check your e-mails a.s.a.p.  I decided to add you guys to the third and last e-mail wave I sent out with regards to the forming of the Crystal Ball Fantasy League before opening it to the general public here.  If you are interested, get back to me a.s.a.p.  It would be a nice warm-up, first of all, and, as we have been keeping like a dozen players for like 10 years, it would satiate the appetites of those of you who would like to do a draft from the beginning again.  Not to mention, it is one of our "featured events" here on "the Gridiron"!  So, let me know!  Be in touch!

Steg
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB © 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright © 2002-2023 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.