In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 6:54pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron GBRFL Web Site, League Fee & General Announcements

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

LeagueStation.com               Co-commissioner Services

Lend a hand...  Make a contribution to help keep "the Gridiron @FantasyFootballer.com" up and independently running!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   GBRFL Web Site, League Fee & General Announcements
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  23 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: GBRFL Web Site, League Fee & General Announcements  (Read 81019 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: GBRFL Web Site, League Fee & General Announcem
« Reply #125 on: Sep 14th, 2008, 1:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Sep 13th, 2008, 11:05pm, StegRock wrote:
Site's, alas, UPDATED!!!  "Results" and "Standings" pages are up-to-date!!!  I apologize GREATLY for the serious delay here this week, and THANK YOU ALL for you all's patience and understanding of my personal circumstances, which are, I am happy to say, resolving themselves.  Anyway, enjoy perusing Week 1's results and the upside-down standings. Watch out for that CANCELLED Texans-Ravens game!  And, get them there lineups on in by kickoff tomorrow!

Over and Out,
Steg

Slight biff in the scoring...  Had forgotten about the 60% to 65% pass completions bonus thing.  It's fixed...  Didn't affect much...  BUT, your new league LEADER is,... EH-HEM,... ,... BITCHES!

Guys, also of note,... a THANK YOU is in order to one of our [now bastard (I mean that "literally")] children over in The Deuce League.  Philly a.k.a. Jeff West came through BIG for us and the old Stegger...  To see more specifically what I am referring to, go and check my latest post (and post yourself) here:

http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/cgi-bin/theGridiron/YaBB.cgi?board=56;a ction=display;num=1181325562.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2008, 2:18am by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #126 on: Sep 14th, 2008, 1:33pm »

Less than 30 minutes in, and the "Transactions" and "Rosters" pages over at the league site have been updated for Week 2!!!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #127 on: Sep 14th, 2008, 6:53pm »

Fellas, just realized that the "Fumbles Recovered" stat for DU/ST's was incorrect.  Thank God (for me) it did not reverse the results of any games (Pak/Bohrer was a close call) or affect the standings in any way (that would have turned things into a little one-hour-or-so, Sunday-afternoon nightmare).  As for what happened, I see that I selected the wrong "fumbles" category (FF).  That said, even now having the "right", in terms of the statistical categories CBSSportsline offers, "fumbles" category selected (DFR), it looks like it is still going to be something I'm going to have to manually monitor, at least until I can see if in fact it does produce the exact stat we want, as the category we really need would be (DSTFR) where "ST" specifically means "Defensive Special Teams".  I will say this much.  I did just rerun the stats sheet over at CBSSportsline and the numbers did match up perfectly with my manual re-inputs for Week 1.  So, here's to hopin' it works out with limited "manual" labor...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #128 on: Sep 16th, 2008, 7:46pm »

A little DISASTER strikes AFTER ALL, fellas, which had some SIGNIFICANT ramifications on Week 1's results and Week 2's free-agents.  Adding insult to injury here for me this afternoon, "someone" is no longer in first-place (exiting Week 1) and did not get a Week 2 free-agent he really wanted. ANYWAY, when I went to run the stats here this afternoon for Week 2, I realized that I hadn't included "extra points" kicking in the stat pack.  Small of a category as it is, it still caused a reversal in the outcome of one game Week 1, which did cause some changes in the free-agent acquisitions and lineups for Week 2.  I just thank God that I picked this off BEFORE running this week's stats.  That could have turned a bad dream into a full-blown nightmare. It will, nevertheless, cause a slight delay in getting Week 2's results up.  I intended to have them done this afternoon before heading out to this evening's class.  That's not going to happen as a result of the back-tracking work I ended up having to do today, and I have a class very early in the a.m. tomorrow, so I don't know if I can put all too much into this here tonight when I get back home (at 10:00).  Bottom line, the results should be up by no later than late Wednesday night.

So, anyway, do go over to the league web site and check out the changes, and let's get the grapevine going and, as you can, pass the info along to others to check out what's up here.  I'm sorry for the mistake and complicating matters. It'll all be smooth enough here soon.  "Extra f'n points"...  Who'd a thunk they could have caused such a mess???
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2008, 7:58pm by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #129 on: Sep 21st, 2008, 8:35pm »

Joe picked off a small error in the standings for Week 2...  I had the 2-2 teams incorrectly ordered.  I ordered them according to Week 2's (head-to-head) results only, i.e. without looking back at Week 1.  This had absolutely no effect on the free-agent pickups for Week 3, and at this point the Week 2 standings have been fixed over at the league site.  Kudos, Joe, on paying attention and picking that off quickly before it could potentially snowball into a nightmare for me.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #130 on: Oct 7th, 2008, 6:59pm »

Fellas, ran into further "new stats service" growing pains that caused all kinds of tedious extra work here this afternoon totally fucking up my schedule here today [I'm just glad I don't have to do this for two (+GBRFL2)/three (+CBFL) leagues anymore...  Whew... ].  BUT, it's over now.  The damage was slight.  Almost turned into a total nightmare, vis-a-vis free-agency, based on DB's and my flipping in the standings Week 2.  But, no, it was okay, thank God.

The problem incidentally was that special teams' touchdowns, TD's scored by kickoff- and punt-return teams, were getting counted TWICE because CBSSportsline's category "DTD" (Defensive TouchDowns), somewhat counterintuitively, includes touchdowns scored by special teams, moreover, despite their providing a separate statistical category "STTD" (Special Teams TouchDowns), which I was also using (as I had with TQStats), hence, the double credit.  So, bottom line, we don't need the "STTD" category; we just need the "DTD" category.  The Excel workbook has been adjusted accordingly as has our raw stats configuration over at CBSSportsline.  In any event, this affected games in Week 1 and Week 2.  There were no game reversals, though, again, thank God.  No games were affected in Weeks 3 or 4.  ...  By the way, Week 5's stuff is up.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #131 on: Oct 9th, 2008, 9:01pm »

I DIGRESS...
    on Oct 7th, 2008, 6:59pm, StegRock wrote:
    [I'm just glad I don't have to do this for two (+GBRFL2)/three (+CBFL) leagues anymore...  Whew... ].

Even though I'm really just thinking aloud and talking to myself here, surely NOT you guys, I want to briefly expound on the above quote from my last post if for no other reason than just to vent.  The posting of the results this week wouldn't have been out of my hair probably until tonight, as opposed to their being done "according to schedule" on Tuesday afternoon.  Considering the problem this week, this would have been one of those weeks during which I overall would have put in roughly about SEVEN+ (bleary-eyed) hours on the "free" leagues by the time it was all said and done.  It would have been miserable for me, and late nights and odd hours with baby Monica Marie, not to mention final papers, haven't even arrived yet.  All things considered (huge move + baby on the way + little to no family support + back to school for Ph.D. work), from just a human perspective, the callousness with which I was treated by the GBRFL2 guys or, in some cases, just their sheer avoidance of me and "the(ir so-called 'beloved') Gridiron" remains jawdropping to me every time I think of it.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2008, 2:43am by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #132 on: Oct 21st, 2008, 12:04am »

Fellas, scurrying about... Suffice it to say, results will NOT be on time this week...  If you are wondering why, click the link below and see my latest post...

http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/cgi-bin/theGridiron/YaBB.cgi?board=58;a ction=display;num=1202165065;start=25.

Out...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #133 on: Oct 22nd, 2008, 12:16am »

Fellas, yous got lucky here tonight that... a) baby Monica Marie somewhat unexpectedly needs (and, thus, also Gino needs) to remain in the hospital through tomorrow, b) I, as a result, decided to attend my class tonight, and c) the one-in-a-million chance that a graduate course was cancelled due to the professor's being ill (this never happens) happened.  I decided to take the newly-found extra couple hours of reprieve to get the Week 7 stats off my plate.  ...  Now, I gotta run... I've got a date with my #1 gal, my new love. What a cutie pie...!!!
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14, '23
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #134 on: Oct 22nd, 2008, 6:15am »

on Oct 22nd, 2008, 12:16am, StegRock wrote:
Fellas, yous got lucky here tonight that... a) baby Monica Marie somewhat unexpectedly needs (and, thus, also Gino needs) to remain in the hospital through tomorrow, b) I, as a result, decided to attend my class tonight, and c) the one-in-a-million chance that a graduate course was cancelled due to the professor's being ill (this never happens) happened.  I decided to take the newly-found extra couple hours of reprieve to get the Week 7 stats off my plate.  ...  Now, I gotta run... I've got a date with my #1 gal, my new love. What a cutie pie...!!!

Thanks Steve and Congrats again!  Isn't it the coolest feeling being a dad???

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #135 on: Oct 25th, 2008, 8:00am »

IMPORTANT!!!

What is to come involves an illicit, albeit unwitting, "condition" in DB's free-agent requests last week.  Many of you may have noticed it by now.  The bottom line is going to be, on the one hand, one of consent, and, on the other, administrative.  Now, folks have been including "conditions", typically fairly minute in scope and commonsensical, in their free-agent requests and even an, again, small "conditional" trade was made this past preseason.  In the first instance, the "conditions" have always been "in-house", so to speak, involving conditions that only involve the owner's own team (so, consentual as a matter of fact).  In the second instance, the "condition" involved two teams, but both knowingly and consentually.  DB's "conditional" request involved another team, unknowingly and, thus, without consent.  Of course, in any event, this opens an administrative can of worms that would be unfathomable.  Anyway, below are relevant (and sometimes revised) portions of e-mails I sent to DB...

"You are correct about the Cooley thing, and I've fixed that at the web site.  BUT, your other stipulation regarding your picking up of QB's (to block Mark), ultimately didn't matter, but would NOT have been applied, anyway.  While you can submit conditional scenarios vis-a-vis YOUR OWN free-agent requests, you are NOT allowed to do so relative to others' free-agent requests... because it is/functions like you are getting to peek in at their lineup submission before you are supposed to be allowed to.  You just have to eat it when you want to pull a defensive move like that.  To use a different area of our game as an analogue, you can't say if HE plays x, then I'm playing y.  That just isn't right (again, it's as if you are peeking in at others' lineups beforehand), not to mention the administrative NIGHTMARE allowing conditionals involving OTHERS' lineups and free-agent requests would become.  Imagine circular conditionals that cancel each other out.  Oh, my...  I mean... think that through.  Imagine if everybody submitted lineups/free-agent requests relative to others'.  It would be impossible; the situation would be untenable.  But, again, of course, the impossibility is trumped by it's impropriety, in any event."

And, to repeat, in response to the possible retort that it's no different than the trade Danny and Trout made this past preseason...

"... the difference lies in consent.  Danny and Dave's deal was consensual.  This situation is not.  BUT, in any event, there is also an important difference in terms of administration.  Imagine what it could be like with all these 'unconsensual' conditionals.  A logistical NIGHTMARE on me!"

Again, I think once yous all patiently think this through, it's quite clear what the reality here is and what's commonsensically in harmony with that said reality.
DB
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '95, '98, '08, '09, '10, '13, '15, '17, '19
# 22

9X Ultimate Supreme Champion

View Profile

« Reply #136 on: Oct 25th, 2008, 11:41am »

I probably would not have responded but for your use of the word "illicit".

My conditional free agent request was simply the result of our closed line-up system where we do not see each other's trades until after kickoff.   Since my blocking strategy worked the week before, I figured I would try it again to stop my opponent from taking a 2nd QB.  However, not knowing whether my opponent traded up for a QB without my knowledge, I listed some QBs.  If he already traded for the QB, what is the point of me taking a QB?  That is a lot different that me saying ... if my opponent takes X, then I take Y.  I did not do that.  

All I did was condition my free agent pick on whether a trade had occured, which is something I think we are entitled to know, but do not because of our system.

If that is a problem administratively, then fine.  It didn't matter last week and I highly doubt it would have even come up again.  I can see how conditional deals generally can lead to more work in calculating results, which is why I was surprised that the prior conditional deal was allowed so nonchalantly, consenual or not.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #137 on: Oct 25th, 2008, 6:56pm »

My use of the word "illicit" was probably a bit over-the-top.  I kind of knew that.  No other word was rolling off my fingertips before going to bed at 5:00 a.m. and I wanted to use a word that would convey a sense of seriousness [as, if DB's condition did apply, it could have resulted (on a day and weekend I had other MUCH MORE "pressing" matters to tend to) in an administrative nightmare for me that could have caused a flurry of discussion, which the commissioner here would not have been able to be much of an active participant in, causing things to likely be held up all week].  However, that is why I followed it with "albeit unwitting", which I consider a bit of a softener.  Maybe a better word would have been "inappropriate".  Though, my suspicions are you would have replied (intelligently as you have, mind you) regardless of what the negative word was going to be (and there was going to be the employment of some negative word).  That having been said, I absolutely apologize for the use of a word that probably was, again, a little too harsh and out-of-line. For the record, let it be known that I don't think that Dave was trying to do anything underhanded here.  I can totally see how he interpreted things the way he did and thought that what he was doing was okay.  As will be illustrated below, we really are in the penumbra here.

As to the substance of the matter, I DO see Dave's point about the timing of the annoucements of trades, moreover, vis-a-vis when they, according to our system, become "official".  This board, frankly speaking, has kind of contributed to the muddying of the waters on this front.  Technically, trades, even ones "preannounced" here, are NOT official, i.e. could hypothetically/potentially be quashed, right up until the kickoff of the first game of the week.  Another way of putting it, they really don't go through until the kickoff of the first game, AND "announcements" here are technically unofficial; the official submission of the trade is the one that is (supposed to be) included on your lineup card or communicated to me by phone (which is very rare anymore, at least insofar as my hearing it before kickoff, and when it does hit my ears before kickoff I typically encourage the person to "preannounce" it on the boards, that is if I don't do it myself, so I'm not working with privileged knowledge that nobody else knows).  Further muddying the waters, of course, is the fact that OFFSEASON trades are "official" once reported (by both parties), which usually happens these days here on our board.  But, again, no lineups need to be submitted.  The conflation is merely apparent, but, nevertheless, really confusing.

In season, one thing we could ALL proactively do to, in some informal way, help with this is to make sure we all get back to including our trades on the lineup cards regardless of whether or not they have been preannounced here and, ideally, just doing it on our cards without any preannouncements.  That would go toward making things more clear-cut again.  To be quite honest, I've made this worse. I've been lax about letting announcements here function as official trade submissions.  But, in my defense, my practice is rather commonsensical and in the spirit of streamlining things.  That said, just for a little while, in terms of reporting trades, it may be good for us to pull back the reigns and get back to the basics [of using the lineup submission form the way it was supposed to be (and not lean on the convenience of the board here)].

Again, though, there really is no solution to this.  Letting people know about trades you make before they are technically "official" is really a matter of personal preference.  Of course, the retort could be that perhaps we should make it that trades become official upon their completion.  But, a) how in hell would that be administrated/overseen?  And, b) people could finagle their way around that easily if they so chose.  It's ultimately up to the parties involved whether or not they want to TRY to keep it hush-hush or not.  But, again, on the "league's" end, NOTHING is "official" until the kickoff of that first game.  So, to flip this back around the other way, and I'm really just reiterating what Dave stated above but in slightly different words, to state conditions on your lineup card that aren't consented to before kickoff is, let's say, "inappropriate" and will be disallowed, and it is important to remember that trades preannounced here or anywhere are not yet "official" transactions (though, common sense dictates, they are probably good pieces of "unofficial" information to put to use when filling out your lineup card) and just because some people choose to preannounce them here doesn't mean that the door is open to making speculative, not-consented-to conditions on your lineup card.

Incidentally, just to be proactive here, don't necessarily think that this conundrum is solely or even at all attributable to the set-up of our web site and our lineup submissions format.  This is not a technological issue.  No matter the format of submitting trades vis-a-vis the public announcement of trades, people could change their minds at any time and trades could be nullified or modified last-minute, making for a whole nother layer of "clusterfuckness".

Also, I now better see the point of Dave's allusion to the predraft trade Danny and Trout made.  It brings to the fore a tertiary factor beyond "consent" and "administration", that of "active participation".  Danny and Dave's deal involved, in a general sense, the selections of others not privy to their deal.  However, there are two important differences.  First, in the draft, unlike with free-agency, each pick is made individually with knowledge of all prior picks and even all prior goings-on known at the moment of each and every selection.  But, more importantly, the guys making selections up until the conditional pick were not active participants in the trade.  Their variability and the variability of their selections remained completely intact.  The participation, if it could be called that, is incidental.  It's like making sure you drop a kicker only for a kicker in free-agency.  The "trigger", if you will, technically is not that particular guys took all the kickers you wanted and, thus, you don't drop your kicker (although it could be theoretically tantamount to that); it is that you didn't get a kicker, so you don't drop a kicker.  It is only incidental or accidental that those particular guys took the kickers you wanted.  The necessary or efficient cause, so to speak, is your not getting a kicker (not those guys taking the kickers you wanted, strictly speaking).  But, mind you, in very extreme circumstances, the incidental and the necessary could be equivalent.  That would just be, quite literally, coincidence, though, interesting to philosophically and logically ponder, a waste of time pondering from an administrative point of view (more "clusterfuckness").

Bottom line, first, if, when filling out your lineup card, whatever you are thinking of doing in terms of conditions involves a) something that is not "official" until kickoff [regardless of whether you actually (happen to) know about it or not, e.g. by way of a preannouncement on this board] and b) sheer SPECULATION about what other "participating" owners do, which obviously means it doesn't meet the so-called test of "consent", then you are not to act on it when filling out your lineup card.  And, to get us all on the same page here, know that I will always disallow such moves.

Okay,... whew... ...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #138 on: Oct 28th, 2008, 7:03pm »

Guys, the day's gotten away from me here today.  Results are not going to be up on schedule this week.  With class this evening until 9:15 and tomorrow morning at 8:30 (and an hour commute), stuff won't probably be updated until, for you guys back on the east coast, sometime fairly late tomorrow (Wednesday) night.  I'm sorry about this, and thank you guys in advance for your anticipated understanding.
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
Champ - '16
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #139 on: Oct 28th, 2008, 11:15pm »

Sreve,  
Congrats on the new one... I apologize for being a bit late on that.  

We are not in a big rush for stats, well I'm not anyway. Hell, I may have even won a game this week. Enjoy your baby. Make sure momma gets plenty of rest.  

« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2008, 11:18pm by DOLFAN » Logged

GO TONY, GO TONY, GO TONY!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #140 on: Nov 4th, 2008, 7:42pm »

Well, fellas, the "results", the ones you really care about, here on Election Day, are in... ...

Also, do remember that this week we have a Thursday night game, by the kickoff of which you MUST have submitted your lineup for the week, Week 10.  That's you all's heads up from the desk of the commissioner!!!  I will probably turn over the lineups submission section late tonight, wee hours for you guys back east, because of this circumstance.  Turning over the lineups section late on Tuesday nights would be my plan every week there is a Thursday game, which is pretty much from here on out.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #141 on: Nov 20th, 2008, 6:28pm »

Fellas,

If you've happened to notice... or not, we're having trouble with the league site.  The FrontPage Server Extensions, which drive the hit box on the home page but, MORE IMPORTANTLY, the lineup submission forms, have somehow become, in computer-speak, corrupted.  There is no way to submit your lineup via the form (you'll get a computer error), and I fear, based on the work going on behind the scenes and what's being said, this is not going to be resolved by kickoff tonight.  SO, if you haven't gotten your (final) lineup in yet, plan to do so by some other method, preferably, private message to me "StegRock" here, e-mail, or, if absolutely necessary, phone.  If you did successfully submit your lineup via the lineup submissions form before the system went down mid-afternoon today, providing you have no further changes, you're good to go (i.e., as long as you got the usual, normal confirmation page displaying your lineup, you're good).  Also, if you still have yet to submit your (final) lineup, one quick way to check and see if the system is back up and running before wasting time on the form is to go to the GBRFL home page first (http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/gbrfl/), scroll down to the bottom of the page and see if the "hit box" is displayed.  If it is, the system is probably back up and running.  If it is not, i.e., there is a missing graphic icon where the hit box is supposed to be, then the system is almost definitely still down.

I apologize for this inconvenience.  If things remain down for the evening, before processing this week's transactions, I will go ahead and start a thread here on which I will post everybody's lineups for the week.

Over and Out,
Steg

P.S. (Guys, if you haven't already, check out the message I put up to yous here:  http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/cgi-bin/theGridiron/YaBB.cgi?board=56;a ction=display;num=1227159956.)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #142 on: Nov 20th, 2008, 8:46pm »

The site's, alas, back up and running, guys.  I'm just going to get everything straightened out over there, and turn the system over when it is.  Give me about 30 or so minutes.  Then, I'll go ahead and process the transactions for the week.  As the system stands, lineups have been locked.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #143 on: Nov 25th, 2008, 3:05pm »

Heya, fellas, just a heads up,... due to the "extra early" holiday week, once I am done posting Week 12's results, which should be in about 2 to 2 1/2 hours from now, I will turn over the lineup submissions section so we can begin submitting Week 13 lineups right away.  So, if you want to take one last look at and jot down your Week 12 opponent's/s' lineup/s, do so a.s.a.p.  Over and out...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #144 on: Dec 2nd, 2008, 2:47am »

Guys, I got a paper due on Wednesday morning at 8:30.  I highly doubt that I will get around to running Week 13's stats tomorrow (Tuesday) as I usually do.  It'll probably be more like (fairly late) Wednesday night (EST).  We'll see...  Also, this could be the way things go for the month of December until all my papers for the semester are out of the way.  Thanks in advance for your anticipated understanding and patience, fellas.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #145 on: Dec 3rd, 2008, 9:58am »

Guys,... update,... I still don't know exactly when the stats are going to be up for Week 13, hopefully before kickoff of Thursday night's game.  But, I will go ahead and turn over the lineups section, so yous can submit your Week 14 lineups sometime this afternoon/evening (EST).  Out, Steg...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #146 on: Jun 7th, 2009, 5:33pm »

Heya'll!  So as to give me a hand with the updating of the league web site for the 2009 season, could each of you respectively post the number of protection spots you (think you) have?  Right here on this thread will be just fine.  It would be a BIG help!  Thanks in advance!
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14, '23
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #147 on: Jun 7th, 2009, 7:42pm »

Dirk Diggler should have 13 (12 original and 1 from trade with Feder)

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
Champ - '16
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #148 on: Jun 7th, 2009, 11:42pm »

Joe has 11 pro-spots. I traded it to Mark Hahn.  

Steg, I will also start working on the draft pick grid.  

GO TONY, GO TONY, GO TONY!
Pakman
GM
GBRFLer
# 65

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile

« Reply #149 on: Jun 8th, 2009, 11:54am »

I believe that I have 12 protection spots....not 100% sure on that though
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  23 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB © 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright © 2002-2023 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.