In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 7:14am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Ghost of FFL Past

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

LeagueStation.com               Co-commissioner Services

Lend a hand...  Make a contribution to help keep "the Gridiron @FantasyFootballer.com" up and independently running!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   Ghost of FFL Past
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ghost of FFL Past  (Read 618 times)
Drew Rosenhaus
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '93, '03, '07, '12, '18, '22
# 54

View Profile

Ghost of FFL Past
« on: Jul 28th, 2005, 6:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I was just reading through some very old messages and I came across this one. Doubt if anyone remembers this blast but I was laughing when I read it today, so I thought I would re-post.

Funny, his team hasn't changed much since the post (2002). And I love the "genius" reference.

on Sep 2nd, 2002, 6:29pm, IBDFunk wrote:
I will tell you which team is the best, mine is. Ask stegrock I have kicked  his ass the last 6 times we played. It is very hard to beat a squad with players such as Bledose,McNabb,McNair,Faulk,Dillon,Bettis,Moss. I have Dominated my league and will continue to do so year after year with this balanced team. For those who think i must have had the first pick in my draft year after year think again. It is all in the genous thinking of a GM such as myself. In fact, I have had this same team for the last 10 years. I keep drafting young studs and develop them into superstars.

It would be funny to see some other old posts if people remember their locations or come across them later.
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2005, 6:12pm by Drew Rosenhaus » Logged

She turned me into a newt!
A newt?
I got better. Burn her anyway!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Ghost of FFL Past
« Reply #1 on: Jul 28th, 2005, 11:03pm »

Docter Redef, u r a reel genieyes... Me here Kirtus Penis cuming bakc.
DB
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '95, '98, '08, '09, '10, '13, '15, '17, '19
# 22

9X Ultimate Supreme Champion

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 12:23pm »

Quote:
And I love the "genius" reference

His latest "genius" move was at the draft ... in like the 9th round, he's like "this is a genius pick...BILLY VOLEK  "....  I'm like uh.... he was protected.  
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2005, 12:24pm by DB » Logged
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '97, '00, '01, '11
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 4:33pm »

DB, are you kidden me with your comments. The last time you were even competative in this league was with the likings of Barry Foster, and Ernest Givens. How do you like that from the past. The great thing about having you in this league year after year is that it assures me kicking your ass everytime we play. You are a joke and should be embarressed even opening your mouth up with such crap. You should visit guys like Doug Owens and Steve Warner. at least they have built teams that are competative in a short period of time. You are a freaking joke in this league.
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 4:37pm »

Oh, and as far as Billy Volek is concerned, i tried to draft him in the 8th round. Keep protecting the scrubs for your future.. I like to protect back up players also in hopes that the starters get hurt thats why i am so great in this league...NOT!!!
DB
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '95, '98, '08, '09, '10, '13, '15, '17, '19
# 22

9X Ultimate Supreme Champion

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Aug 3rd, 2005, 9:17am »

I didn't protect Volek, jackass.  In fact, I didn't protect any backups, unlike yourself (Marcel Shipp)  .

I admit my teams sucks, do you admit you're a  ?  We'll see you what you got Week 1  
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Aug 3rd, 2005, 9:30am »

Marcell Ship would start for your shitty team. It is not that your team sucks, it is that it sucks EVERY YEAR!!!! Your drafting skills suck. You should are worse then the GM for the Goldenstate Warriors in the NBA. Every year they have the first pick and every year they suck..
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB © 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright © 2002-2023 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.