In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 19th, 2017, 5:18am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Lineup for week 16

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   Lineup for week 16
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Lineup for week 16  (Read 738 times)
Pakman
Head Coach
GBRFLer
# 65

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile

Lineup for week 16
« on: Dec 25th, 2009, 5:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Not sure if everyone is aware, but there is a game tonight at 7:30 p.m.!

I am phoning my lineup into Steg at around 6:00 p.m.
Pakman
Head Coach
GBRFLer
# 65

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile

Re: Lineup for week 16
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25th, 2009, 5:38pm »

The reason that I am phoning my lineup in is because the lineup page has not been turned over.

Am I the only one experiencing this problem.
DB
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '95, '98, '08, '09, '10, '13, '15
# 22

7X Ultimate Supreme Champion

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Dec 25th, 2009, 5:40pm »

yeah I've been trying too.  I know there is a post saying they will be turned over today .... but there is a game less than 2 hours???
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '97, '00, '01, '11
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Dec 25th, 2009, 5:43pm »

Me to, fuck it here is my line up. I will not throw games like others for better draft picks

1) McNabb Schaubb- qbs

2) Rbs. Jamal Charles, Fred Jackson, Chris Wells, Marshawn Lunch,  

3) wr- Dereck mason, Dallas Clark, Mike Sims Walker, Crabtree, Bryant

K- S Gostkowsi

df- az df

Drop- bears df or seattle df

FA pick up- Maurice Morris

Noobdy can say my li9ne up is not in!!

Travistotle
GM
GBRFLer
Champ - '06
# 414

Semper Philosophans

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Dec 25th, 2009, 5:52pm »

I just sent Steg an IM with my lineup . . .

By the way, Danny, this is (at least) the second week in a row you've tried to pick up a player who is currently on a roster.  Last week it was Chris Jennings, this week it's Maurice Morris.  Rough, isn't it?  Guys in this league are on to players like this before the experts are . . .
Pakman
Head Coach
GBRFLer
# 65

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Dec 25th, 2009, 6:14pm »

Just left a message on Steg's cell with my lineup.

By the way, just wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and Hannakah (not sure if I spelled that right).  Hope that you and your families had a great year and here's to an even better year next year.

DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 25th, 2009, 7:24pm »

I sent mine via IM to Steg.

GO TONY, GO TONY, GO TONY!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 25th, 2009, 11:16pm »

Guys, HOLY SHIT...  I've been living today as though it was Christmas Day, "THURSday"...  I totally spaced that I was existing today on a "FRIday"...  It's just been that much madness...  I did not think they would play a game on Christmas night and have been TOTALLY oblivious to TV all day.  Just thought the first game of the week would be the day AFTER Christmas, "Friday".  This mess is TOTALLY on me.  I apologize. Thanks to those of you who got your lineups in here on this thread, by phone, or ideally, the far-and-away BEST way to deal with things when this kind of thing happens, by private message here on "the Gridiron".  PLEASE, everybody, remember that for future reference.  At any rate, what I will proceed to do right now is 1) fix up the standings/free-agents mess from LAST week that I indicated in my post on the GBRFL "announcements" thread.  THEN, 2) I will go ahead and input everybody's lineups that were submitted.  Unfortunately for me, the guy who will spend a good portion of the next 24 hours running the league, processing stats and cleaning up this mess (permit me just a moment of self-pity), I obviously did not get a lineup in, so I am totally screwed; there were DEFINITELY free-agents I wanted to go after. Merry fuckin' Christmas...  Oh, well,... over and out...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 25th, 2009, 11:32pm »

on Dec 25th, 2009, 11:16pm, StegRock wrote:
... what I will proceed to do right now is 1) fix up the standings/free-agents mess from LAST week that I indicated in my post on the GBRFL "announcements" thread.

Okay, a teeny-weeny bit of good news amidst a league administration nightmare...  The mistake in the standings last week did not end up affecting the free-agent transactions for the week at all.  Whew...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 26th, 2009, 2:24am »

Okay,... whatever lineups I received have been input and the lineups section has been turned back over, so you all can view your opponents' lineups.  The only person I didn't receive a lineup from that is notable vis-a-vis this thread is DB.

I still have to run the stats and tabulate the results for Week 15 and, of course, cannot process this week's free-agent requests until I do so.  I will do ALL that sometime on the morrow,... eh-hem,... later today... That's all for now...  Again, thank you for your understanding and continued patience...
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Dec 26th, 2009, 4:58am »

on Dec 25th, 2009, 11:16pm, StegRock wrote:
Guys, HOLY SHIT... I've been living today as though it was Christmas Day, "THURSday"... I totally spaced that I was existing today on a "FRIday"... It's just been that much madness... I did not think they would play a game on Christmas night and have been TOTALLY oblivious to TV all day. Just thought the first game of the week would be the day AFTER Christmas, "Friday". This mess is TOTALLY on me. I apologize. Thanks to those of you who got your lineups in here on this thread, by phone, or ideally, the far-and-away BEST way to deal with things when this kind of thing happens, by private message here on "the Gridiron". PLEASE, everybody, remember that for future reference. At any rate, what I will proceed to do right now is 1) fix up the standings/free-agents mess from LAST week that I indicated in my post on the GBRFL "announcements" thread. THEN, 2) I will go ahead and input everybody's lineups that were submitted. Unfortunately for me, the guy who will spend a good portion of the next 24 hours running the league, processing stats and cleaning up this mess (permit me just a moment of self-pity), I obviously did not get a lineup in, so I am totally screwed; there were DEFINITELY free-agents I wanted to go after. Merry fuckin' Christmas... Oh, well,... over and out...

Sorry Steg! That does suck......

Most importantly, I hope you had a fantastic Christmas with the family!!!  

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
DB
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '95, '98, '08, '09, '10, '13, '15
# 22

7X Ultimate Supreme Champion

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Dec 26th, 2009, 7:25am »

Steg, you should have a timely lineup from me in your Hawaii email.  No free agents.  I tried to do it here but had an error message so I emailed it.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Dec 26th, 2009, 1:34pm »

on Dec 26th, 2009, 7:25am, DB wrote:
Steg, you should have a timely lineup from me in your Hawaii email. No free agents. I tried to do it here but had an error message so I emailed it.

I didn't check there... I'm sure it's there as you say...  I'll go ahead and post it right now...

Oh, brother...  This is one of those weeks where I "earn" my "keep" running the league,... what a holiday administrative adventure.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 26th, 2009, 2:05pm »

As it turns out, Trout had also e-mailed me his Week 16 lineup, well in time, actually midday yesterday.  So, I just went ahead a few minutes ago and input his and DB's.

By the way, thanks for the Christmas well wishes, Stevo.  Yes, one of the reasons I was "distracted" or, should I say, "focused on more important matters" (which, make no mistakes though, doesn't at all mean I don't want to shoot myself for not taking care of business here and, moreover, getting a lineup in for myself) yesterday was enjoying that little babykins on her first semi-cognitive Christmas morning.  What a JOY! I just wish the... when I finally happened to fire up the computer at around 10:45 last night and get on-line. ...
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.