In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 22nd, 2017, 11:48am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Week 16 Line up

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   Week 16 Line up
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Week 16 Line up  (Read 596 times)
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

Week 16 Line up
« on: Dec 22nd, 2010, 3:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello-

Because life is crazy over the next few days, I want to go ahead and submit my line up.  I will submit a free agent pick via PM to Stegeman.  No real secret to my team.....

QB-   Manning, River, Garrard, Webb

RB-  Hillis, Westbrook, Woodhead, Ivory, Thomas, Bush, Cadillac

WR-  Welker, Jennings, Maclin, Armstrong

K - whoever is on my team (i think it is Kaeding)

Def- Steelers vs the lowly Panthers

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Week 16 Line up
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22nd, 2010, 9:14pm »

Heya, Steve...  I understand that you perhaps submitted your lineup for Week 16 this way in anticipation of the possibility of my getting on things here late again this week and because the lineups submission section had not been turned over yet, and I thank you for doing so in public which makes things a little easier on me.  However, Week 15's results are all up, and the lineup submission section has already been turned over for Week 16.  If you can't, I will, of course, take care of it, but, if you could please resubmit your lineup the normal way and "call back" your private message to me, I'd really appreciate it; it would be one less thing I got to do.
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Dec 23rd, 2010, 1:31pm »

on Dec 22nd, 2010, 9:14pm, StegRock wrote:
Heya, Steve... I understand that you perhaps submitted your lineup for Week 16 this way in anticipation of the possibility of my getting on things here late again this week and because the lineups submission section had not been turned over yet, and I thank you for doing so in public which makes things a little easier on me. However, Week 15's results are all up, and the lineup submission section has already been turned over for Week 16. If you can't, I will, of course, take care of it, but, if you could please resubmit your lineup the normal way and "call back" your private message to me, I'd really appreciate it; it would be one less thing I got to do.

Done!

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 23rd, 2010, 7:25pm »

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.