In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 24th, 2017, 4:27am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron League Issue: Trading Practices

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   League Issue: Trading Practices
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: League Issue: Trading Practices  (Read 667 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

League Issue: Trading Practices
« on: Sep 14th, 2011, 4:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Heya, guys... A "nonissuey" type issue has come up this week, and I want to make a general statement about it here, although it applies to very few of us.

Always know that agreeing to a trade that is not considered done immediately or, worse yet, not to be put through until the following week, is extremely risky business and ultimately not a good practice. Indeed, it should not be done, and it need not be done as you have multiple ways of submitting trades in to me. To wit, if it is very last-minute and you cannot get to a computer to resubmit your lineup with the trade indicated, you can phone it in. If you cannot "officially" consummate a trade for the week for which lineups are currently being submitted, then you have to consider it a dead deal. It is impossible for me to rule on such deals, and so I will not. The only option you have if such a time comes to pass that you actually want to make such a "post-dated" deal is for both/all agreeing parties to contact me a.s.a.p. after the deal has been made by phone, e-mail or private message here on "the Gridiron" with the trade and the agreement as to when it is to be processed. That would be fine, although I find the need for such an agreement to be very rare and, again, that kind of arrangement to be extremely risky.

Alright, that's all on that. I should have Week 1's results processed by tonight.
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2012, 6:37am by Stegfucius » Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.