In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jan 23rd, 2018, 1:13am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Fare thee well....Mr Gore

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   Fare thee well....Mr Gore
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Fare thee well....Mr Gore  (Read 47 times)
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

Fare thee well....Mr Gore
« on: Dec 27th, 2017, 5:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Frank-

It is with a heavy heart that after 13 years together, it is time we part ways. I appreciate your 14,000 rushing yards, your 77 career rushing TDs, and your career 4.3 yards a carry career average. I appreciate the fact you can catch the ball out of the backfield. You have been with me through the good times and the crap times. And while it has been through mostly crap times, you have always been extremely reliable. Sadly, my fantasy team often looked like your real life teams.

To think that you joined my team as a nobody. You came to my team in 2005 as a sweetener. You were an after thought to getting Curtis Martin and a first round draft pick. I had to give up a stud defense and Hines Ward plus some other crap to bring you over, but you have been worth it!!

You say your are coming back next year at the age of 35 and will be productive. And I believe you will be after producing almost 1000 yard this year with a crap O-line and a crap QB. But alas, I need to move on to younger RBs. I can no longer protect you. And while I have tried to trade you, no one has wanted you for the past 5 years. I guess the saying that the best moves are sometimes the ones you don't make is true!!

It makes me sad to let you go, but I wish you well. I will be rooting for you no matter where you land next year and I look forward to seeing you in the hall of fame!!!! 13 years........

« Last Edit: Dec 27th, 2017, 10:46pm by DirkDiggler » Logged

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.