Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron (http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/cgi-bin/theGridiron/YaBB.cgi)
Featured Leagues >> GBRFL >> 2017 Trades
(Message started by: Stegfucius on Jul 24th, 2017, 3:06pm)

Title: 2017 Trades
Post by Stegfucius on Jul 24th, 2017, 3:06pm

on 07/24/17 at 10:16:03, FLESH wrote:
Trout trades his 3rd round pick to Feder for Tom Savage



on 07/24/17 at 10:46:30, IbdFunk wrote:
agreed


First trade of 2017 in the books... [smiley=RIF.gif]

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by Stegfucius on Aug 3rd, 2017, 2:35am
Mark gets: Jonathan Stewart and 3rd-round Draft Pick (Warner's)

Steg gets: Cameron Meredith and 6th-round Draft Pick (Warner's)

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by Drew Rosenhaus on Aug 3rd, 2017, 10:18am
I confirm. Both on this deal and the status of Feder as a tool.

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by IbdFunk on Aug 7th, 2017, 4:21pm
Feder gets aj green dave b gets Feder's 1.2 pick

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by DB on Aug 7th, 2017, 7:46pm
Confirmed. AJ Green for 1.2.

In another deal, I give Warner the 1.5, 2.5, 5.5 for the 1.6, 2.4, 5.2 ... all in this year's draft.

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by DirkDiggler on Aug 7th, 2017, 9:44pm

on 08/07/17 at 19:46:59, DB wrote:
Confirmed. AJ Green for 1.2.

In another deal, I give Warner the 1.5, 2.5, 5.5 for the 1.6, 2.4, 5.2 ... all in this year's draft.


Confirmed

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by Stegfucius on Aug 11th, 2017, 2:07am
Steg gets: Jay Cutler, Julian Edelman, Jamaal Charles and 2 Protection Spots

Trout gets: Ben Roethlisberger, 2nd-round Draft Pick and 4th-round Draft Pick

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by FLESH on Aug 11th, 2017, 5:03am
Confirmed

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by DOLFAN on Aug 25th, 2017, 1:47pm
Steg and I have made a minor deal.

Perkins and Joe's 2018 9th Rounder for

Steg's 2018 2nd Rounder.

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by Stegfucius on Aug 25th, 2017, 4:08pm

on 08/25/17 at 13:47:57, DOLFAN wrote:
Steg and I have made a minor deal.

Perkins and Joe's 2018 9th Rounder for

Steg's 2018 2nd Rounder.

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by Stegfucius on Aug 26th, 2017, 11:32pm
Steg gets: 2nd-round Draft Pick
Joe gets: Protection Spot

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by DOLFAN on Aug 27th, 2017, 12:48am
I confirm and have kept Jarvis Landry,

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by Drew Rosenhaus on Sep 2nd, 2017, 6:25pm
Hahn and Trout make a draft deal:

Trout receives 1.08 (2017)

Hahn receives Trout 2.2 (2017)
Hahn receives Trout 1st rd pick (2018)

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by DirkDiggler on Sep 21st, 2017, 3:22pm
Minor trade:

Steg gets Warner's 1st round f/a pick

Warner gets Steg's Week 5 1st round f/a pick

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by DirkDiggler on Oct 5th, 2017, 10:01pm
Moving this to the correct thread:


on 10/05/17 at 19:12:57, DirkDiggler wrote:
DB gets:
Steg's week 5 free agent pick
Warner's last draft pick at time of trade

Warner gets:
DB's 3rd round draft pick
DB's 2nd round free agent pick


Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by FLESH on Oct 11th, 2017, 12:29am
Trout gets...Adrian Peterson
Joe gets...Matt Breida

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by DOLFAN on Oct 11th, 2017, 12:44am
I agree to the above trade

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by Travistotle on Oct 12th, 2017, 7:35pm
Stegeman gets my week 6 round 1 free agent pick and my 2018 9th round draft pick.

Cooper gets Steg's 2018 3rd round draft pick.

(My lineup gets adjusted accordingly.)

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by DirkDiggler on Oct 12th, 2017, 8:08pm
Warner gets:

Mark's 5th round draft pick

Hahn gets:

Ellington
Warner's last pick at time of draft

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by FLESH on Nov 2nd, 2017, 8:22pm
Trout gets 1.2 FA pick week 9 for Josh Gordon from Steg

Trout gets 1.3 FA pick week 9 for 3rd rd 2018 from Mark

Drops: Jeremy Maclin & Charchandrick West

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by Stegfucius on Nov 2nd, 2017, 8:26pm

on 11/02/17 at 20:22:14, FLESH wrote:
Trout gets 1.2 FA pick week 9 for Josh Gordon from Steg

Not that I need to, but confirmed!



Quote:
Trout gets 1.3 FA pick week 9 for 3rd rd 2018 from Mark

Also, the courtesy...  Mark's current last pick of the 2018 draft (9th-rounder?) goes to Trout.

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by DirkDiggler on Nov 9th, 2017, 8:06pm
Warner gets Brett Hundley
Stegs last draft pick
Drop Richardson

for

Warner's 4th round pick
Warner's 1st f/a pick

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by IbdFunk on Nov 14th, 2017, 9:47am
Minor deal

feder gets warners second round free agent pick this week
warner gets feder week 16 second round free agent pick

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by DirkDiggler on Nov 14th, 2017, 9:20pm

on 11/14/17 at 09:47:57, IbdFunk wrote:
Minor deal

feder gets warners second round free agent pick this week
warner gets feder week 16 second round free agent pick


Correction:  

Feder gets Warner's 2nd round free agent pick

Warner gets Feder's 2nd round free agent pick week 17

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by DirkDiggler on Nov 22nd, 2017, 8:56pm
Warner gets: 2018 1st-rounder, 2019 1st-rounder, and Demaryius Thomas

Steg gets: 2018 current last pick, 2019 5th-rounder, Antonio Brown and A. J. McCarron

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by IbdFunk on Nov 22nd, 2017, 11:23pm
What a dumb trade steg, thats almost as bad as Brock O for AJ Green.... Good job Warner. This is a dynasty league, AB will be done in 2 years and you have zero chance to compete right now. Well, now you have Zero chance to compete for a long time.

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by IbdFunk on Nov 22nd, 2017, 11:58pm
I have to add in one more thing because the more I think about it the more aggravated I get. I got Aj green for the number two overall pick, ( dalvin cook) fair deal, unfortunately he got hurt but has long bright future ahead, I know Aj green is not as good as brown, but not too far off and same age as brown and will be done in few years, no different then AB, and Ben may be done sooner which will kill AB value. Not only did you give up 2 blue chip picks and a stud WR who will flourish as soon as they get a QB in place. AJ Maccron, who is he, when will he play and if so, he may blow. I don't know, such a bad trade maybe I'm the only one that thinks this?

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by Stegfucius on Nov 23rd, 2017, 1:06am
First off, I am tired of you trolling me, you bitch. You wanted my 1st-rounder for Aaron Jones a few weeks back. That would have been "great" for me (read, 100 times worse), and your bullshit trolling would have been even worse for you would have been the one benefitting and incessantly throwing it back in my face. You took advantage of me last year when I was absolutely desperate for a quarterback. Dealing with you moving forward, I will NOT forget that and, moreover, your trolling me the way you have been.

In any event, I move Thomas and he is the new coming of Jesus. Why? Because he is whom I traded. And, Brown is on the downfall. Why? Because he is whom I acquired. You say how great Thomas is going to be when they get the quarterback situation solved. Thomas is older than Brown, for God's sake, and the difference in stats is notable. With all due respect to Thomas, his great numbers were with Manning. Brown's numbers suggest a next-level career (Ward, Carter, Harrison, Steve Smith, and so on), the kind which does not typically peter out until age 34 to 36 (see the career stats for the aforementioned) and is not quarterback dependent, meaning that Brown probably has another four to six great years left in him (the aforementioned and others similar were all great right up until their precipitous falloff at 35-ish). Heck, providing Thomas remains a backend #2 RC, all Brown really needs to justify the deal is two RC #1 years. Oh, and McCarron, he will be starting eventually, especially if he wins his free-agency appeal in December, and I really like the guy. We shall see.

You do not really have any objectively valuable input about the deal, you moron. You are just pissed like a whiny bitch because you wanted to rip off my 1st-rounder like you did last year. Now, you cannot... for the next two years. I mean what the hell is there for YOU to be "aggravated" about. This trade has nothing to do with YOU!  ...  OR, you wanted Brown?  Ahhhhh... [smiley=LMFAO.gif]

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by Stegfucius on Nov 23rd, 2017, 1:17am
ANYway, in other trade news, I traded Alex Smith to DB for Davante Adams.

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by DirkDiggler on Nov 23rd, 2017, 7:34am

on 11/22/17 at 23:58:26, IbdFunk wrote:
I have to add in one more thing because the more I think about it the more aggravated I get. I got Aj green for the number two overall pick, ( dalvin cook) fair deal, unfortunately he got hurt but has long bright future ahead, I know Aj green is not as good as brown, but not too far off and same age as brown and will be done in few years, no different then AB, and Ben may be done sooner which will kill AB value. Not only did you give up 2 blue chip picks and a stud WR who will flourish as soon as they get a QB in place. AJ Maccron, who is he, when will he play and if so, he may blow. I don't know, such a bad trade maybe I'm the only one that thinks this?



Awesome, sounds like you want Thomas.   Feel free to make an offer for him.   And don't go cheap because he is a stud who is about to be a super stud when he gets a qb.  Which of the rotating qbs will it be?    Hell, rumors are they may trade him, which I don't believe because of his 7 million cap hit.    

I look forward to your offer, when you will say how crappy he is so you can get him cheap!!!  Your always so objective.  

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by IbdFunk on Nov 23rd, 2017, 9:41am
We shall see. I wouldn't pay what he wanted for brown, didn't even try because I knew it would be ridiculous which it was.  Oh, Alex smith trade awful also. At the time Brock o was not bad, we just didn't know he sucked so bad at the time. He should still be starting, blame it on Houston giving him the pay day not me. I'm aggravet d because you now set another team up for huge success while destroying yours and any future you had for many years.

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by Stegfucius on Nov 23rd, 2017, 2:55pm

on 11/23/17 at 09:41:09, IbdFunk wrote:
Oh, Alex smith trade awful also.


?.?.?


Quote:
I'm aggravet d because you now set another team up for huge success while destroying yours and any future you had for many years.


Oh, please, [smiley=pullleeeeeeeze.gif] spare me your false piety. As if you care about my team. [smiley=nono.gif]  As if you would not [smiley=bendover.gif] my team at the drop of a hat like you did to me last year, which is evinced by how you have been riding me ever since. Buh-bye, disingenuous asshole. [smiley=moon.gif]

Title: Re: 2017 Trades
Post by Stegfucius on Nov 23rd, 2017, 4:42pm
The courtesy compensatory pick here is being amended as below, which is more in line with what the understanding was when we were negotiating.


on 11/22/17 at 20:56:54, DirkDiggler wrote:
Warner gets: 2018 1st-rounder, 2019 1st-rounder, and Demaryius Thomas

Steg gets: 2018 current last pick 7th-rounder, 2019 5th-rounder, Antonio Brown and A. J. McCarron



Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.