In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 19th, 2018, 8:03pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Trade involving Brooks

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Co-commissioner Services
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Red Zone
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Back Judge, Head Linesman, Field Judge, Referee, Line Judge, Umpire)
   Trade involving Brooks
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Trade involving Brooks  (Read 321 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Trade involving Brooks
« on: Aug 31st, 2002, 6:11am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Don wrote:

"I had my draft last nite and ended up taking two super QBs (grabbed A Brooks in the 5th round) with the view I can make a trade at a later date. Roster is as follows:

QB - D Culpepper, A Brooks, M Brunell  
  RB - E James, D McAlister, A Smith, C Portis
  WR - P Burress, J Smith, R Gardner, J Galloway
  TE - T Heap, A Crumpler
  PK - S Janokowski, J Feely
  Def - NE Pats,  Dallas Cowboys

This is a flex league we start 1 QB, 2/3 RB, 2/3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 1 Defense.  I'm shopping either A Brooks or D Culpepper looking for an upgrade at RB , WR or TE.  
What do you think - which deal do you like better ?

1) A Brooks and J Galloway for M Vick and J Horn

2) A Brooks, J Galloway and T Heap for D Brees, D Jackson and T Gonzalez

3) A Brooks and A Smith for D Brees and C Dillon..."

StegRock's response:

First off, in general, I like the trades in the same order you listed them, but I hate #3 (I guess it seemed more reasonable a couple days ago when you wrote me since it appeared to be a lock that Anderson would sign with the Patriots).  Anyway, the FIRST deal is the one I would REALLY try to cut.  Vick, though a downgrade from Brooks for this year, would be a great compliment to Culpepper, especially if your league awards more points for rushing than passing and Horn would be a huge improvement over Galloway.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2018 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.