In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 20th, 2017, 1:56pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Trade involving Brooks

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Red Zone
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Back Judge, Head Linesman, Field Judge, Referee, Line Judge, Umpire)
   Trade involving Brooks
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Trade involving Brooks  (Read 265 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Trade involving Brooks
« on: Aug 31st, 2002, 6:11am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Don wrote:

"I had my draft last nite and ended up taking two super QBs (grabbed A Brooks in the 5th round) with the view I can make a trade at a later date. Roster is as follows:

QB - D Culpepper, A Brooks, M Brunell  
  RB - E James, D McAlister, A Smith, C Portis
  WR - P Burress, J Smith, R Gardner, J Galloway
  TE - T Heap, A Crumpler
  PK - S Janokowski, J Feely
  Def - NE Pats,  Dallas Cowboys

This is a flex league we start 1 QB, 2/3 RB, 2/3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 1 Defense.  I'm shopping either A Brooks or D Culpepper looking for an upgrade at RB , WR or TE.  
What do you think - which deal do you like better ?

1) A Brooks and J Galloway for M Vick and J Horn

2) A Brooks, J Galloway and T Heap for D Brees, D Jackson and T Gonzalez

3) A Brooks and A Smith for D Brees and C Dillon..."

StegRock's response:

First off, in general, I like the trades in the same order you listed them, but I hate #3 (I guess it seemed more reasonable a couple days ago when you wrote me since it appeared to be a lock that Anderson would sign with the Patriots).  Anyway, the FIRST deal is the one I would REALLY try to cut.  Vick, though a downgrade from Brooks for this year, would be a great compliment to Culpepper, especially if your league awards more points for rushing than passing and Horn would be a huge improvement over Galloway.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.