In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 23rd, 2017, 11:25am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron If Emmit's Over/Under is 1 TD, I'll take the Over

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Red Zone
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Back Judge, Head Linesman, Field Judge, Referee, Line Judge, Umpire)
   If Emmit's Over/Under is 1 TD, I'll take the Over
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: If Emmit's Over/Under is 1 TD, I'll take the Over  (Read 393 times)
Drugrunner
Assistant Coach
# 14

View Profile Email

If Emmit's Over/Under is 1 TD, I'll take the Over
« on: Sep 4th, 2002, 9:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

For this one week, and this one week only, Emmit is not only a FF starter, but he scores Twice

Playing an Expansion Team.
CowGirls will take an Early Lead over the Expanision Texans, and run the ball out.
Playing the Rival Texas Team which will have the CowGirls Pumped up.
Emmit Always Opens the season strong.
Emmit has something to prove.

Emmit is a Must play this weekend. Unfortunately, it will be the last game of his Career where he is a Must play.  

And just so I go on record as saying it, Fred Taylor is going to have a Monster Weekend.  

16 team Dynasty League in it's 13th year. NOW THAT's FANTASY!
KBBFL Draft Site
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.