In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 19th, 2017, 9:09pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Cruz VS Nate Washington??

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Red Zone
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Back Judge, Head Linesman, Field Judge, Referee, Line Judge, Umpire)
   Cruz VS Nate Washington??
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cruz VS Nate Washington??  (Read 659 times)
Davidgnome
Tackling Dummy
# 752

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile

Cruz VS Nate Washington??
« on: Oct 8th, 2011, 2:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey guys greetings from 1-3 and need every win or my season is done James!!   So looking for some feedback on who to start this week, Cruz of course is against Seattle so this is really why im considering over Washington who is against Pits.  Just feel from the fear of how good the Sleelers D has been in years past that I would shy away from an uncertain Washington start.  Not to mention I just think that Cruz could really be an awesome 2nd guy in Ny.  If given the time opposite Nicks...anyways let me know
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Cruz VS Nate Washington??
« Reply #1 on: Oct 8th, 2011, 11:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

First off, to "the Gridiron", D-gnome!  It has been a looooong while since I,... we have had one of these kinds of posts to respond to up here in "the Red Zone".  You have made my day,... night. I hope you stick around, enjoy the show and join the show.  I am actually in the process of trying to slowly ramp things back up here @FantasyFootballer.com.  If you poke around the forum, you might be able to see what I mean.  In very short, I had to back-burner this project for a few years a few years ago.  That is, alas, on the verge of changing.  Your post here is a good sign!

Okay, on to your question...  I would go with Washington over Cruz for the following reasons: 1) though I honestly think Cruz is the (significantly) superior talent, Washington is the go-to guy in Tennessee at present while Cruz is, at best, the #2 and, perhaps/purportedly, the #3 guy on the Giants, and so Washington stands to receive quite a few more targets than Cruz, 2) I see the Giants getting ahead of Seattle and going away from the pass game while I think the Pittsburgh-Tennessee game will go down to the wire, and 3) the revenge factor, Washington is returning to play the team that gave up on him.  That is my take, at least.  Good luck!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.