In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 20th, 2017, 5:37pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Which team is best?

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   between the 20's
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   Which team is best?
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Which team is best?  (Read 690 times)
Razzak
GM
# 1

Go 9ers

View Profile Email

Which team is best?
« on: Sep 1st, 2002, 2:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It was a pretty intense draft.  There were no real stupid picks, and nobody fell really far.  I think the weirdest was Corey Dillon falling to 25 (unfriggin believable!).  Other than that, no surprises.

-2 INT/Fumble
1 pt 10 yards rush/rec
1 pt 25 yards passing
6 pt TD
5 point bonus 300/100/100 yards

http://football2119.fantasy.sportsline.com/mp/rosters-grid?league=mosh
Razzak
GM
# 1

Go 9ers

View Profile Email

Re: Which team is best?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 1st, 2002, 10:50am »

Start:
3 QBs, 5 RBs, 5 WRs, 2 TEs, 1k, 2D
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 1st, 2002, 11:20am »

I believe it will come down to Philz Mom and the Hoe Tamers.  The edge goes to Philz Mom in my mind, but, then again, I like Brad Johnson, and he/she is just SO stacked everywhere else, especially at the all-important position of RB, Faulk and Holmes .  He could use another QB.  He could be one mid-season deal away from being dominant, though.  The Hoe Tamers are a more balanced team going in.  I like guys like Marcus Robinson and Terry Glenn and T.J. Duckett and Troy Hambrick.  Big upside, good value!  Ahman Green, Edgerrin James, a year ago would have been unthinkable!  Unnamed is the only team without much hope.  I thought the Gay Cowboys were pretty bad at first glance, as well, but I think Vinny Testaverde and James Stewart might surprise some people.  One mid-season deal and he could mix it up... with the rest of the middle of the pack.  Everybody else more or less is basically somewhere in the middle there.  Well, that's my quick take!
Razzak
GM
# 1

Go 9ers

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 1st, 2002, 11:29am »

Thanks  I'm Philz Mom.  Ironically, Hoe Tamers had to cancel at the last minute and couldn't get his cheatsheet e-mailed so he got ESPN Draft Sheet drafted.
Brian Griese,s Dog
Assistant Coach
# 8

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Sep 1st, 2002, 4:46pm »

got to agree with stegrock.
IbdFunk
Fantasy Field General
GBRFLer
Champ - '97, '00, '01, '11
# 12

No Vaseline for you!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Sep 2nd, 2002, 6:29pm »

I will tell you which team is the best, mine is. Ask stegrock I have kicked  his ass the last 6 times we played. It is very hard to beat a squad with players such as Bledose,McNabb,McNair,Faulk,Dillon,Bettis,Moss. I have Dominated my league and will continue to do so year after year with this balanced team. For those who think i must have had the first pick in my draft year after year think again. It is all in the genous thinking of a GM such as myself. In fact, I have had this same team for the last 10 years. I keep drafting young studs and develop them into superstars.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 3rd, 2002, 2:29am »

on Sep 2nd, 2002, 6:29pm, Bandit wrote:
I will tell you which team is the best, mine is. Ask stegrock I have kicked  his ass the last 6 times we played. It is very hard to beat a squad with players such as Bledose,McNabb,McNair,Faulk,Dillon,Bettis,Moss. I have Dominated my league and will continue to do so year after year with this balanced team. For those who think i must have had the first pick in my draft year after year think again. It is all in the genous thinking of a GM such as myself. In fact, I have had this same team for the last 10 years. I keep drafting young studs and develop them into superstars.

Oh brother!  Do I HAVE to admit you are a GBRFLer?

Anyway, cut him some slack, message-board guys, he is new to the message-board scene and still thinks that this WHOLE forum is our old trash-talkin' page.  Actually, most of the GBRFLers are.  Just give them some time.  They REALLY DO know their shit, especially Bandit here, actually!  It is going to take them some time to get accustomed to this kind of forum, though.  Thanks for your patience and enjoy watching these message-board toddlers learn how to walk.
paulinstl
Head Coach
# 4

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Sep 4th, 2002, 11:06am »

I kind of like " Dead in the water".
Razzak
GM
# 1

Go 9ers

View Profile Email

« Reply #8 on: Sep 4th, 2002, 11:22am »

(Rest of League)    (My Team)  

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.