In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 21st, 2017, 2:30pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron tight end hell

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   between the 20's
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   tight end hell
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: tight end hell  (Read 331 times)
ugley
GM
# 52

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile Email

tight end hell
« on: Sep 10th, 2002, 12:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have Dilger and Riemersma in one league, Dilger and Heap in the other.  Would you waive any of them for M. Ricks? 1pt. for 10 yds,6 pt td. leagues.

I was framed, I never do nothin wrong but every time I get the blame, I was framed!!!!!
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

Re: tight end hell
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10th, 2002, 9:13pm »

I think Ricks will outperform all of the TEs listed above.  
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 13th, 2002, 9:31pm »

I would drop Dilger and pickup Ricks. He played WR in college, but it too big and makes him a touch slow. Pollard is the TE for Manning, but while he is healing...Peyton has proven he will go to Ismail instead of the TE.  
If McMichael in MIA is still avaialble go get him. If not then also look at Kleinsasser as a filler for Chamberlain for a short 3-4 weeks filler. Ricks will be THE TE in DET for a few yrs. The WRs for the Lions blow. No running game and young Qbs that will rely on the TEs while learning. This makes Ricks in a good position on a team will give the TE more looks.

GO TONY, GO TONY, GO TONY!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 16th, 2002, 7:48am »

on Sep 13th, 2002, 9:31pm, DOLFAN wrote:
I would drop Dilger and pickup Ricks. He played WR in college, but it too big and makes him a touch slow. Pollard is the TE for Manning, but while he is healing...Peyton has proven he will go to Ismail instead of the TE.  
If McMichael in MIA is still avaialble go get him. If not then also look at Kleinsasser as a filler for Chamberlain for a short 3-4 weeks filler. Ricks will be THE TE in DET for a few yrs. The WRs for the Lions blow. No running game and young Qbs that will rely on the TEs while learning. This makes Ricks in a good position on a team will give the TE more looks.

Hope this response is not too late.

I am basically with DOLFAN here.  I would get Ricks in both of the leagues you mentioned.  However, more specifically, I would drop Riemersma in the first one and Dilger in the second.  Heap is definitely a keeper.

What did you end up doing?/What are you planning to do?
Razzak
GM
# 1

Go 9ers

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 24th, 2002, 3:56am »

Agreed. Dump any/all of them except Heap.  I like Heap a little more than Ricks.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.