In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 19th, 2017, 5:11am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron I need a resource...

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   between the 20's
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   I need a resource...
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I need a resource...  (Read 287 times)
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

I need a resource...
« on: Oct 4th, 2002, 4:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I was wondering if anyone knows a site that maintains an up-to-date strength of schedule rating.  I know FFToday posted one prior to the season, but that was based solely on last year's records.

I need one that only includes games from this year.  I'm sure I could put a little time into it and work it out myself, but if someone else is already doing it, I have better ways to spend my time.

ugley
GM
# 52

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile Email

Re: I need a resource...
« Reply #1 on: Oct 4th, 2002, 5:58pm »

Must be nice. Check out juboggs post on fftoday.  Every thing you need to win etc.  I would post a link for ya but I am an internet rook and don't have a clue how to.

I was framed, I never do nothin wrong but every time I get the blame, I was framed!!!!!
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 4th, 2002, 9:03pm »

I'm having some trouble finding it.  I searched the site pretty thoroughly and am unable to locate the article you referred to.

Here's how to post a web link for the newbs amongst us.  

When you are on the page you want to copy, look in the address bar above the page.  Click anywhere in that box so that the entire address is highlighted.  Press ctrl-C (the control key and the C key at the same time) to copy it.  Now come back here, and press ctrl-V to paste the address.

Thanks for your help!  
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2002, 9:20pm by Philly » Logged
FourTwoOh
Fantasy Field General
# 10

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 5th, 2002, 12:17am »

Philly, check your instant message thing if you haven't already.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.