In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 13th, 2018, 2:09am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron "the Gridiron" T-shirts and Add-on feature

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Co-commissioner Services
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   between the 20's
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   "the Gridiron" T-shirts and Add-on feature
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: "the Gridiron" T-shirts and Add-on feature  (Read 3178 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: "the Gridiron" T-shirts and Add-on feature
« Reply #25 on: Jul 8th, 2005, 12:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey, Fellas!

Pics of the t-shirt are coming SOON... like in a couple hours.

- Steg
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #26 on: Jul 8th, 2005, 3:29pm »

Pics of the front and back of the t-shirt are now available via the following page:

http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/t-shirt.htm.

I would like to publicly thank those of you who have already placed orders. Ordering site t-shirts helps the site in a variety of ways, not the least of which is by way of the revenue immediately generated.  It's not much, BUT every dime counts.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #27 on: Jul 27th, 2005, 3:16am »

This question regards the "'the Gridiron' Add-on feature" aspect of this thread...

Do any of you have a web site,... a fantasy football league or info site or any kind of sports-oriented site?  If so, pleeeeeeease share it here (and let's talk)!!!!!
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #28 on: Jul 27th, 2005, 10:24am »

As you know, Steg.  I'm doing some work for Consensus Draft Services, located at www.condraft.com.  They are one of the top NFL Draft websites around.  As of July 27th, they already have profiles of more than 300 college players, interviews with more than 50 players, and discussion boards where you can chat with some of the top NFL prospects for 2006.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #29 on: Jul 27th, 2005, 12:53pm »

Okay,... anybody a little more small scale.  I ultimately, as stated above, ask this with it in mind to (re-)introduce to other web site owners/administrators/decision-makers "the Gridiron" web site add-on feature.  This wouldn't be something condraft.com would be even remotely interested in doing, I would guess, right?  I mean the add-it feature is very cool.  The little forum summary box is a total gem.  Everybody who enjoys "the Gridiron" (effort) and who has a league site should at least be linking to "the Gridiron" and, one step more, considering "the Gridiron" summary for their sites.  Again, to check it out, go to:

http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/addit.php.

It is SO EASY to add to an existing page.  The biggest "hurdle" is simply changing the extension for the page from ".htm" or ".html" to ".php", which changes nothing with respect to the content/look/substance of the page.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #30 on: Aug 3rd, 2005, 8:29am »

Well, everybody,... the t-shirts remain on sale for 60+% OFF until Friday, August 5th!!!  After that, they go back up to $20 a pop. Do NOT miss out on this special offer!  Order your "the Gridiron @FantasyFootballer.com/FFPro.com" t-shirts NOW!!!  For pics and further information, go to:

I also want to thank those of you who already placed orders as of late. The fundage helps keep this place going.  The orders I received here as of late were especially helpful as the July donation period, the time when I need it most, though it started out VERY promising, went so-so at best.

If you have any questions about the t's or placing an order, assuming they're not off-putting, feel free to ask them right here.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #31 on: Aug 4th, 2005, 11:41am »

on Aug 3rd, 2005, 8:29am, StegRock wrote:
Well, everybody,... the t-shirts remain on sale for 60+% OFF until Friday, August 5th!!! After that, they go back up to $20 a pop. Do NOT miss out on this special offer! Order your "the Gridiron @FantasyFootballer.com/FFPro.com" t-shirts NOW!!! For pics and further information, go to:

I also want to thank those of you who already placed orders as of late. The fundage helps keep this place going. The orders I received here as of late were especially helpful as the July donation period, the time when I need it most, though it started out VERY promising, went so-so at best.

If you have any questions about the t's or placing an order, assuming they're not off-putting, feel free to ask them right here.

YOU'VE GOT TWO DAYS LEFT, TODAY AND TOMORROW, TO GET IN ON THE T-SHIRT SALE (and "give the site a hand", speaking by way of double-entendre)!!!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #32 on: Aug 4th, 2005, 8:52pm »

on Aug 4th, 2005, 11:41am, StegRock wrote:
YOU'VE GOT TWO DAYS LEFT, TODAY AND TOMORROW, TO GET IN ON THE T-SHIRT SALE (and "give the site a hand", speaking by way of double-entendre)!!!

You're on the clock! Just a little over 24 hours to get in on the t-shirt deal!

I do want to take a moment to quickly thank those who have placed orders.  Your t's will be on the way in short order.  Thank you! Know that your small order helps in a BIG way.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #33 on: Aug 5th, 2005, 2:15pm »

There are fewer than 10 HOURS left to get your "the Gridiron" t-shirt ON SALE!!!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #34 on: Aug 5th, 2005, 8:59pm »

on Aug 5th, 2005, 2:15pm, StegRock wrote:
There are fewer than 10 HOURS left to get your "the Gridiron" t-shirt ON SALE!!!

THREE HOURS LEFT!!!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #35 on: Aug 5th, 2005, 11:30pm »

30 minutes left...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #36 on: Aug 6th, 2005, 1:13am »

Well,... the t-shirt sale is over...  I, once again, thank those who placed orders.  Of course, t-shirts can still be purchased at their regular price of $20 per, which, frankly speaking, actually helps the site more revenue-wise, obviously.  So, by all "means", my fellow Gridironers, please continue placing orders for our site t-shirt.  It's a great way to help the site in a twofold way:  by way of the financial contribution and by way of getting the word out about the site by wearing the t-shirt.  And, if you give it as a gift, the assistance is three- and even fourfold, or manifold depending on how many people you give it to.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #37 on: Sep 5th, 2005, 4:59pm »

Hey, everybody (out there with web sites)!

Now that you all are probably coming in from a fun Labor Day weekend with your families and friends and/or a sweaty time helping the victims down in Louisiana/Mississippi or Jerry Lewis, why not spend a pleasant, quiet Labor Day Monday evening... ADDING "the Gridiron" TO YOUR WEB SITE? It looks AWESOME on an FF-league or small FF/NFL-information web site. Here's just a taste... of what you too could be imbibing! Check it out...

http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/gbrfl/.

Now,... go get "the Gridiron" for your site... FOR FREE!!!
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2005, 5:02pm by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #38 on: Dec 29th, 2017, 6:24pm »

I have finally removed the link to the "Add 'the Gridiron' to your website" service, at least until I figure out how to do it again with new/different technology.  I did some digging and did learn about newer techniques back in August when the code I had been using stopped working due to changes in service that our hosting company had made, namely in an effort to modernize technologies.  I just have not had the time to devote to giving it a try, that is to say, to going through the time-consuming process of trial-and-error that learning and implementing code takes.  I am going to try to get on this before the kickoff of the 2018 season.  We shall see...
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2018 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.