In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 24th, 2017, 2:18am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron New Fantasy League

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   between the 20's
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   New Fantasy League
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: New Fantasy League  (Read 439 times)
ryanwarner16
Tackling Dummy
# 631

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile

New Fantasy League
« on: Sep 12th, 2007, 7:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am brand new to this site, but must say I like the looks of it already.

I just wanted to let you guys know, that I found a pretty hot fantasy football league.  It is called weeklyfantasyfootball.com

Its a weekly fantasy league, which has no commitments and allows you to pick and choose which weeks you play.  Its pretty sweet, you guys should check it out.

Anyone ever heard of this before?  A buddy in a frat turned me onto it.
captainpurple
Red Zone Master
# 179

oh Lord, deliver us from the fury of the Norsemen!

folske   casahojo
View Profile

Re: New Fantasy League
« Reply #1 on: Sep 12th, 2007, 7:55pm »

personally,   one of my favorite sites is

www.dont-spam-pimp-or-otherwise-promote-other-fantasy-football-sites-on- your-first-post.loser

but that's just me....

so yo!  Tackling Dummy!!  if you want to try again with a truly fantasy football worthy post (even if it's just a WDIS), give it a shot.    it's  a cool group around here, and you'll get a lot more in depth, thought out responses than a lot of sites out there.....

including yours.

cheers!

3 straight underperforming seasons, one nitwit head coach, 2 problem child WRs, 1 collosal trade bungle....but a wild boat party with booze and hookers!!!????? Priceless.
Referee
Gridiron Staff
Gridiron Official

# 40

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile Email

Re: New Fantasy League
« Reply #2 on: Sep 12th, 2007, 8:15pm »

I DIGRESS...
    Given that this thread involves the promotion of an FF site, it is going to be moved to the board on which it should have originally been posted.  Thank you for sharing your information, but please try to be sensitive to and compliant with our specific message-board descriptions in the future.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.