In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 19th, 2017, 4:40pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Win $$$ playing Fantasy Football

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   between the 20's
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   Win $$$ playing Fantasy Football
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Win $$$ playing Fantasy Football  (Read 452 times)
Kingdaddy1773
Tackling Dummy
# 659

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile

Win $$$ playing Fantasy Football
« on: Sep 29th, 2008, 4:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey everyone...I thought I'd pass along an online fantasy site I've won $2,025 on in the first 3 weeks of the season. Check the leaderboard. I'm BabyNeedShoes.

Here's the info. I DO NOT work for the site! Only a member and amazed I've won money all three weeks. I joined after reading a message like this on ESPN Fantasy Football message boards. Thanks.

Largest Payout in Fantasy Sports

WWW.MVPWEEKLY.COM

Invest just $10.00 per week, and compete to win the $5,000 weekly champion prize or one of 50 smaller cash awards. You can even win week after week! MVP Playoff qualifiers will compete for a grand prize of $25,000 and over $150,000 in smaller cash prizes. And it all began with just $10.00.

Each week, with a salary cap of $100,000,000, pick a team of 15 pro football players/teams from our MVPWeekly.com salary list, which you think will accumulate the most points each week. Scoring is based on our MVPWeekly.com unique scoring system. Your team must consist of 2 quarterbacks, 3 running backs, 4 wide receivers, 2 tight ends, 2 kickers and 2 defenses. Our weekly contests will begin September 7th, 2008 and end at the conclusion of games on December 28th, 2008, at which time 300 contestants will be named as qualifiers for the MVPWeekly.com playoffs and the chance to win the grand prize of $25,000.

Use Referral Code SOPHIA for an extra 10% off!

MVPWeekly.com pays out 50 spots and over $10,000 each week, which includes a first place prize of $5,000. In addition, the 10 contestants with the highest point totals for that week will qualify for our MVPWeekly.com playoffs.

Remember - Use Referral Code SOPHIA for an extra 10% off!

www.mvpweekly.com
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2008, 6:31pm by Stegfucius » Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.