In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 24th, 2017, 5:09pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron "between the 20's Weekly Bitchin' - Weeks 11 on"

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   between the 20's
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   "between the 20's Weekly Bitchin' - Weeks 11 on"
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: "between the 20's Weekly Bitchin' - Weeks 11 on"  (Read 571 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

"between the 20's Weekly Bitchin' - Weeks 11 on"
« on: Nov 14th, 2008, 4:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Here is another one of our fun participatory threads here "between the 20's".  It is called "between the 20's Weekly Bitchin'".  Here, you are to list the player(s) for the week, the one or ones who particularly... -ed you in the... and were the key(s) to your loss(es).  I really think we can have some fun venting our frustrations here together!  You can expect this to be up by Wednesday from here on out!  HAVE FUN gettin' it ALL out, fellas!!!

Remember the complementary weekly thread to this one for the opposite circumstance:  "between the 20's Fantasy MVP's of the Week"!!!  Make sure to check it out!!!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: "between the 20's Weekly Bitchin' - Weeks 11 o
« Reply #1 on: Nov 19th, 2008, 10:43pm »

Can't much bitch about a 2-and-0, turn-the-corner, over-three-seasons-in-the-waitng Week 11,... a week in which the relativity of a sophisticated fantasy system such as the GBRFL's came to bear as, rushing-wise, a 1-rush-for-1-yard performance by Ladell Betts, who I played in one of my games, helped insofar as he didn't hurt my yards per rush, which allowed me to win that category in what ended up being a razor-thin 5-point victory.  I'm going to leave it at that.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 27th, 2008, 12:47am »

Two BIG wins Week 12 to keep me in the hunt for "something",... GBRFL Standings (my squad is the Ruthless Burgers). None of my players totally boned me. So, I have nothing to bitch about. It's a Happy Thanksgiving!
« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2008, 12:48am by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 7th, 2008, 1:26pm »

Week 13 was my opportunity... to turn the corner big-time and thrust my team into the thick of it.  Played the two top teams... and got schooled. Didn't get crushed, so things are still on the upswing looking forward.  But, boy, did I get a couple lousy efforts that killed what was was cooking up to be another great team effort.  Said bummers:  Ryan Grant, heading the list, Chad Pennington, Shaun Hill, and Dallas Clark, who really has no business being on a GBRFL roster (I have to blame that one on me).
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.