In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 17th, 2017, 4:08pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Co-commissioner Services

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   between the 20's
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   Co-commissioner Services
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Co-commissioner Services  (Read 2602 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Co-commissioner Services
« on: Dec 29th, 2008, 1:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Nov 20th, 2008, 2:38am, StegRock wrote:
Guys, you may have noticed the restoration of the "Co-commissioner Services" link on "the Gridiron"!  I was prompted to do this because, even though I had taken the link down back during the beginning of the time of troubles here this year, someone, somehow found the page, which I had left up, and I actually got an order! $5...  I'm, alas, competing with your seven-year-old daughter's lemonade stand!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
But, really, what these guys got in return was worth WAY MORE than the $5 they paid.  I put in almost two hours on it. ... To bad I'm not given the opportunity to show that to more people more often.  Just gotta keep pluggin' away...  But, I digress...  In a couple days I'm gonna ask the dude if he'd be cool with my using that response as a sample to put on the "Co-commissioner Services" page.  If he does, I'll point you guys in that direction so yous can check it out.  Anyway, kind of neat!

I would like to think... a better $5 hath never been spent...

I have finally gotten around to posting that sample over on the "Co-commissioner Services" web.  If you're curious, head on over and check it out and feel free to post comments,... praise here if you like...  Here's the link:  http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/stegmissioner.htm.
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Co-commissioner Services
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29th, 2008, 8:53am »

Nice response... that was handled well and I hope that word of the service spreads.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Co-commissioner Services
« Reply #2 on: Dec 30th, 2008, 1:30am »

on Dec 29th, 2008, 8:53am, Philly wrote:
Nice response... that was handled well...

Quote:
I hope that word of the service spreads.

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.