In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:13am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Fantasy Draft Day OR Kickoff Sunday

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

LeagueStation.com               Co-commissioner Services

Lend a hand...  Make a contribution to help keep "the Gridiron @FantasyFootballer.com" up and independently running!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   between the 20's
(Moderators: Field Judge, Line Judge, Side Judge, Head Linesman, Referee, Umpire, Back Judge, Replay Official)
   Fantasy Draft Day OR Kickoff Sunday
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Fantasy Draft Day OR Kickoff Sunday  (Read 613 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Fantasy Draft Day OR Kickoff Sunday
« on: Sep 10th, 2016, 7:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Maybe Kickoff Thursday has taken some of the wind out of the sails of Kickoff Sunday, but I nevertheless think this question (that I have wanted to ask fellow fantasy footballers for years) still stands.  After all, on the other hand, so many fantasy footballers play in multiple leagues.  So, what do you get more pumped up for, your primary fantasy football league's Draft Day OR NFL Kickoff Sunday???

As for me, even though Week 1 has historically not treated me well over the 28 years I have been involved in the hobby, it is definitely Kickoff Sunday!  Even since the inception of Kickoff Thursday, every year on Kickoff Sunday, I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning.  Even as a Broncos fan, I am more excited for tomorrow than I was for this past Thursday.  Of course, that corresponds with my reasoning that I outlined here many moons ago: http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/cgi-bin/theGridiron/YaBB.cgi?board=56;a ction=display;num=1161610741.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB © 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright © 2002-2023 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.