In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 20th, 2017, 4:32am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Member numbers?

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Sidelines
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   Member numbers?
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Member numbers?  (Read 388 times)
paulinstl
Head Coach
# 4

View Profile

Member numbers?
« on: Sep 1st, 2002, 1:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It sure would be kool if member were shown with the user's name. Nothing like being in on the ground floor!

Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Member numbers?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 1st, 2002, 3:09pm »

You need something to "fuel that tank of yours"...  Here ya' go...

Seriously, though, I will look into it!  It is a mod that will probably only take me moments to add.  Unfortunately, I do not have many "moments" at present!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 3rd, 2002, 10:21pm »

Rasta, Pimp, Hippy, Metalhead, Beatnik & the South Park Gang say...

"They...

...are...  

...coming!  Ohhhhhh yesssssss!"

smiley=headbanger.gif]
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 4th, 2002, 5:54am »

Fellas,

Good morning, and a good one it is.  The eve of kickoff Thursday and "the Gridiron" is now officially the SHIT!  Not only can we employ curse words in a straightforward fashion like red-blooded American football fans do... just kidding... kind of, ALL originally intended features have been incorporated into the site, including your ground-floor MEMBER NUMBERS!  Yessss!  Congratulations to Member #1 Razzak!  But, leadership in "the Gridiron" will not just be about when you join, it will also be about # of posts, which is listed with posts you make and is, ultimately, what determines your status here.  Speaking of member statuses (no, not as in hard, as in that one... get your mind out of the gutter) , there are now officially a whopping 8 (entertaining, if I must say) member categories, and at least one of you is about to shed the "Tackling Dummy" moniker and reach the second-level one. Also, all kinds of other Member-related stuff has been ironed out.  When you have the time, take a moment to click on "Members" at the top of the page and check out the new-look member stats page.  We also may have our first Gridiron board moderator added to the team soon.

In closing, again, I want to thank you all for giving this site a shot in the arm when it needed it most.  That goes a long way in my book , (which so happens to be filled with naked chicks doing odd and intriguing , but yet somehow arousing, things ) and if/when this site fulfills its destiny whatever that is, you will not be forgotten by me, for whatever it is worth, a whole lot according to my book. (I just love this little guy!)

Thanks once again!  I might actually be able to get some sleep tonight and for the next couple. Take care of this place for me while/if I am gone!  Be in touch (no, get your hands away from there)! (I crack myself up!) I am...

...Your Friend,
Steve Stegeman a.k.a. StegRock 8)

P.S. (If any of you notice any glitches with the site, PLEASE let me know by instant/private messanger or e-mail!  I know of two already, but they are quite small.  You guys probably will not even notice them, but they are being worked on, at any rate.)
Razzak
GM
# 1

Go 9ers

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 4th, 2002, 8:51am »

Sup sup.  Sorry I haven't had a chance to post much, but I've been working on my FF site a lot lately and well, a buncha other stuff has come up.  Losa stuff going on this last week.  Anyways, if a couple more of you 8 that haven't already looked at my league's draft head on over to "inside the 20's" and give me your opinion I'd appreciate it.  Seems the general consensus so far is either the Faulk team or the A-Train team.
Drugrunner
Assistant Coach
# 14

View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 4th, 2002, 10:11am »

Excellent, Let's see what my Member Number is?  

Good old #17, much better than the 10K+ number at FFToday, and the 6835 at FBGs.

I guess I should start making some worthwhile posts around here now.  
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2002, 10:13am by Drugrunner » Logged

16 team Dynasty League in it's 13th year. NOW THAT's FANTASY!
KBBFL Draft Site
ugley
GM
# 52

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 20th, 2002, 10:29am »

Oh the irony,  I wore # 54 for the vaunted Madison  
Central Indians.  We were 3-8 in 71,72,73.  What could you expect from a team with a 135lb out side line backer?  At least we were consistant and the cheer leapers had the longest legs I had ever seen, except for the short one with the huge head lights.

I was framed, I never do nothin wrong but every time I get the blame, I was framed!!!!!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.