In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 21st, 2017, 2:53am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Check your Messages?

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Sidelines
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   Check your Messages?
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Check your Messages?  (Read 352 times)
Drugrunner
Assistant Coach
# 14

View Profile Email

Check your Messages?
« on: Sep 4th, 2002, 10:18am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Alright, I guess this is the "Free For All" sort of Forum?  I don't see anywhere else where you can just sort of talk about anything and everything?  I guess this would also be the "Feedback and Sugestion" as well?

Anyway, Perhaps the dumbest question I will ever ask, but I've looked everywhere I can think of.

In the upper right hand corner of most of the pages, it says I have 2 messages.  How or where in the heck do I find these messages to read them?

Also, thanks for the Member Numbers.  I like that.  

16 team Dynasty League in it's 13th year. NOW THAT's FANTASY!
KBBFL Draft Site
Drugrunner
Assistant Coach
# 14

View Profile Email

Re: Check your Messages?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 4th, 2002, 10:21am »

Alright, It turns out that was indeed the dumbest question I will probably ever ask after all.  

The messages were right in front of me the whole time.  

The format was just confussing, but I've figured it out.  Please disregard this.

16 team Dynasty League in it's 13th year. NOW THAT's FANTASY!
KBBFL Draft Site
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 4th, 2002, 4:31pm »

But, don't delete those posts, right?

Regarding what you wrote about your uncertainty as to the purpose/theme of "the Sidelines", this board's evidently being the "Free for All" and "Feeback and Sugguestion" board, actually, if you read and think carefully about this board's board description, the answer is there, inherently.  It states that one of the things you can discuss here is "the Gridiron" which would implicitly include "Feedback and Suggestions" and even "Technical Support".  HOWEVER, this is not a "Free for All" board akin to the "Geek Club" over at FFToday, for example.  It is one thing to try to get to know your fellow "Gridrion" members in a meaningful way, for me, that would logically be included in the set of "discussing the Gridiron (and its members)."  I would never discourage that.  But, if you (this is the generalized "you," not you specifically Drugrunner) just want to talk about cooking, tattoos, tupperware, the merits of homosexuality, baseball, your boss, as it does not relate to football, then post elsewhere.  You can tell the difference between the two.  At any rate, the bottom line is that these boards are for football, and moreover fantasy football, enthusiasts ONLY!
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 5th, 2002, 9:18am »

You tell him Stegey. This is a fantasy football site. This place is great. I plan on creating some discussion topics over the next few days or so. No pussies allowed!

GO TONY, GO TONY, GO TONY!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.