In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 20th, 2017, 4:17pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Our Graduates!

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Sidelines
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   Our Graduates!
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  13 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Our Graduates!  (Read 7744 times)
BarnabyWilde
Gridiron Great
CBFL Champ - '04
# 24

Hey Rock!Watch me pull the Gridiron out of my hat!

nygiants4life56   bpbagwell
View Profile Email

Re: Our Graduates!
« Reply #125 on: Jun 3rd, 2003, 6:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Don't go away mad Zags, just go away...

on Jun 3rd, 2003, 11:08am, ZAGS wrote:
I was just wondering Steg, when Cirrrinone gets done blowing you, does he spit or swallow?

New York Giants...WORLD CHAMPS!!!!
Cirrinone

Email

« Reply #126 on: Jun 3rd, 2003, 6:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

"I was just wondering Steg, when Cirrrinone gets done blowing you, does he spit or swallow?"

I think you nailed it KJ. Why the fuck you gonna target shit on me for solely posting? If you got shit with Steg, you got shit with Steg. I haven't said shit to you. And if you're gonna be a little pussy and come around here just to post that "this site is such shit and I'm leaving forever", then why don't you just fucking leave? No one wants you here anyway.  

Either you're 15 as KJ guessed or the "ZAGS" stole what little brain you had to begin with.

... Jackass.

(and yeah, that was my first pissed post on the Gridiron. Am I allowed one? lol)
ZAGS

Email

« Reply #127 on: Jun 4th, 2003, 8:07am »

on Jun 3rd, 2003, 6:34pm, Keyshawn Johnson 76yards wrote:

Let me guess.. 15 years old, no love life, computer geek?  

Sounds just about right to me...

How about, 28, love life is fine, and can bench press more than you and Cirrinone combined. Not a computer geek, just happen to work on a computer most of the day, where the Gridiron is only a click away. I have left the last several posts, just because I get a rise out of pissing you guys off now!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #128 on: Jun 4th, 2003, 12:50pm »

on Jun 4th, 2003, 8:07am, ZAGS wrote:
How about, 28, love life is fine, and can bench press more than you and Cirrinone combined. Not a computer geek, just happen to work on a computer most of the day, where the Gridiron is only a click away. I have left the last several posts, just because I get a rise out of pissing you guys off now!

Oh, I got it! So, you're one of these dorks who was an outcast in high school and after graduating got a job at a hometown Jack La Lanne's, pumped up and showed up on a "Look At Me Now: From Geek to Sheik" Jenny Jones Show! Now you're makin' up for lost time actin' like a high schooler, thinkin' it's still cool to disparage people by being obnoxious and how much you can bench press really matters! Gotchya'!

Ultimately, you are back to your roots, though, huh, computer boy.  I mean, whatever...

But, I digress... Who knows what the truth is (with people like you)? I get a ride out of you guys who make claims about their "coolness" on the internet that can't even be substaniated, no less at the proclaimed age of 28. Here in this "publicly-accessible" forum, you are no more, no less than the sum total of, well, what you type! And, well, what you obviously are by those standards, not some self-proclaimed bullshit about which I really have not a fuckin' clue, is not, well, wanted! Ummm... Buuh-bye!
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2003, 1:43pm by Stegfucius » Logged
Keyshawn Johnson 76yards
Fantasy Field General
# 97

View Profile

« Reply #129 on: Jun 4th, 2003, 3:43pm »

Holy shit man, you can bench press more then me and Cirrinone combined?  

You are God!!!!  

I can see that your intelligence is reallyl non-existent...
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2003, 3:45pm by Keyshawn Johnson 76yards » Logged
Cirrinone

Email

« Reply #130 on: Jun 4th, 2003, 4:12pm »

Alright, so since I can bench about 245, KJ... what can you bench? We'll see... and I guarantee you, Zags, you can't even bench as much as my 16 yr old son. He weighs 170-175 and benches 255. More than me! OUCH! I was so depressed when he told me that... and he is not lying, took him to the gym to find out. Ouch, so sad... so sad. I'm getting old
ZAGS

Email

« Reply #131 on: Jun 4th, 2003, 4:20pm »

on Jun 4th, 2003, 12:50pm, StegRock wrote:

Oh, I got it! So, you're one of these dorks who was an outcast in high school and after graduating got a job at a hometown Jack La Lanne's, pumped up and showed up on a "Look At Me Now: From Geek to Sheik" Jenny Jones Show! Now you're makin' up for lost time actin' like a high schooler, thinkin' it's still cool to disparage people by being obnoxious and how much you can bench press really matters! Gotchya'!

Ultimately, you are back to your roots, though, huh, computer boy. I mean, whatever...

But, I digress... Who knows what the truth is (with people like you)? I get a ride out of you guys who make claims about their "coolness" on the internet that can't even be substaniated, no less at the proclaimed age of 28. Here in this "publicly-accessible" forum, you are no more, no less than the sum total of, well, what you type! And, well, what you obviously are by those standards, not some self-proclaimed bullshit about which I really have not a fuckin' clue, is not, well, wanted! Ummm... Buuh-bye!

Nope, wrong again! I was just as cool and cocky in high school as I am now, not to metion that I also lettered all 4 years in football! You want to talk about someone with no life, let's talk about Steg! From what I have read in other posts, it seems to me, you have no job, you live with your mom, you and your wife don't even live on the same side of the world(athough I don't blame her)and your days mainly consist of monitoring this fantasy football board so no one makes a post in the wrong place, and messes up the master plan! So keep dumping your coin into this money pit, one day you will be able to look back and see just how much time and money you have wasted! You have a good idea here, you are just to much of an asshole to deal with, which is why this site will never be more than you, and a bunch of your yes men!
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2003, 5:03pm by ZAGS » Logged
ZAGS

Email

« Reply #132 on: Jun 4th, 2003, 4:30pm »

on Jun 4th, 2003, 4:12pm, Cirrinone wrote:
Alright, so since I can bench about 245, KJ... what can you bench? We'll see... and I guarantee you, Zags, you can't even bench as much as my 16 yr old son. He weighs 170-175 and benches 255. More than me! OUCH! I was so depressed when he told me that... and he is not lying, took him to the gym to find out. Ouch, so sad... so sad. I'm getting old

Well I can guarantee you that I can bench more than your kid, I can bench over 300!  Although that is a lot of weight for a kid who only weighs 175.  Anyway, my point was I am not some computer geek, and I do live a rather busy life outside of work. Good luck to you "yes" men who stick around here, but the way Steg is such a control freak, this place is not a good fit for our league. Don't drink the koolaid!
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #133 on: Jun 4th, 2003, 5:42pm »

can bench press more than you and Cirrinone combined.

I bet my dad can beat up your dad!  
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #134 on: Jun 4th, 2003, 7:53pm »

on Jun 4th, 2003, 4:30pm, ZAGS wrote:

Well I can guarantee you that I can bench more than your kid, I can bench over 300! Although that is a lot of weight for a kid who only weighs 175. Anyway, my point was I am not some computer geek, and I do live a rather busy life outside of work. Good luck to you "yes" men who stick around here, but the way Steg is such a control freak, this place is not a good fit for our league. Don't drink the koolaid!

ZAGS--

First, For someone who keeps saying they hate this site, you sure do post enough.

Second, for someone who says Steg is a control freak, he sure does let you voice your opinion and speak your mind. It doesn't appear the "control freak" as you call him seems to delete your dick head posts. I guess he isn't "big brother".

Third, JUST FUCKING GO AWAY and keep your opinions to yourself. I am sick of your shit.

Thank you and have a good day.

« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2003, 7:58pm by DirkDiggler » Logged

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
Walker Boh
Fantasy Field General
# 34

It's ELWAY or the highway.

walkerboh74   joskojw
View Profile

« Reply #135 on: Jun 4th, 2003, 9:13pm »

At the age of 5, I was doing 3 sets of 50 pushups every day... Even at that young age, I knew I was going to be something special. As I grew, so did my strength. I was a very gifted athlete at the high school and collegiate level. Now, in my late 20's, I still go to the gym 3 times a week and keep myself in excellent shape. Don't believe me? Just ask the babes... I get laid all the time by really really hot chicks. Honestly, my sex life couldn't be better. I live a very exciting, fast paced life, but I still make time for fantasy sports and the Gridiron...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #136 on: Jun 6th, 2003, 9:23pm »

Okaaaaaay, it is time to put that asshole behind us and get this thread back on track.  On that note, let's give a BIG round of applause to our next two "Gridiron Graduates":

Fantasy Field Generals - Keyshawn Johnson 76yards
Head Coaches - DOLFAN

Thanks, guys, and congratulations! Great job!
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #137 on: Jun 24th, 2003, 4:10pm »

Yet another gratuitous post by yours truly. This is post #1000, so we'll roll the dice and see if that elevates me to a new status...

Wow... Red Zone Master!  I like the bright stars too.  Nice work Steg - I like the title.  Now I'll start working on the next 1000 posts.

« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2003, 4:11pm by Philly » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #138 on: Jun 24th, 2003, 4:40pm »

I was just heading over here to deal with this (as you can see by my latest post on the "Happy Birthdays" thread)!  Among "Gridiron Graduates", we got our first-ever...

Red Zone Masters - Philly

...one of hopefully many more to come!  OUTSTANDING job, Phil!  I truly do owe you a major debt of gratitude for all you have done for me here in helping me get this place off the ground.  You have been a HUGE part of things here, a much more valuable contributor than just 1,000-posts worth indicates.  You have helped me in other ways behind the scenes and often provided me with words of support, especially when I needed (to hear) them.  You also very obviously understand and appreciate what I am trying to do here and are respectful of that at all times, especially when offering up assistance and advice.  For all of that, THANK YOU! Moreover, you have become a "real" friend to me despite this detached "cyber", "fantasy" environment we exist in here.

on Jun 24th, 2003, 4:10pm, Philly wrote:
Wow... Red Zone Master! I like the bright stars too. Nice work Steg - I like the title. Now I'll start working on the next 1000 posts.

Once again, thanks for the good words! Just a hint... you may not be needing all 1,000 of those posts to... blah, blah, blah.
BarnabyWilde
Gridiron Great
CBFL Champ - '04
# 24

View Profile Email

« Reply #139 on: Jun 24th, 2003, 4:42pm »

Congrats my brotha!! I hope to join you in your ranks soon!!!  

« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2003, 4:47pm by BarnabyWilde » Logged

Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #140 on: Jun 24th, 2003, 4:44pm »

on Jun 24th, 2003, 4:40pm, StegRock wrote:
I was just heading over here to deal with this (as you can see by my latest post on the "Happy Birthdays" thread)! Among "Gridiron Graduates", we got our first-ever...

Red Zone Masters - Philly

...one of hopefully many more to come! OUTSTANDING job, Phil! I truly do owe you a major debt of gratitude for all you have done for me here in helping me get this place off the ground. You have been a HUGE part of things here, a much more valuable contributor than just 1,000-posts worth indicates. You have helped me in other ways behind the scenes and often provided me with words of support, especially when I needed (to hear) them. You also very obviously understand and appreciate what I am trying to do here and are respectful of that at all times, especially when offering up assistance and advice. For all of that, THANK YOU! Moreover, you have become a "real" friend to me despite this detached "cyber", "fantasy" environment we exist in here.

Once again, thanks for the good words! Just a hint... you may not be needing all 1,000 of those posts to... blah, blah, blah.

I don't know whether to    or  ... that was so sweet!  

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, and I'll try to keep on contributing to the greatness of this site.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #141 on: Jun 24th, 2003, 4:51pm »

Also, might I add, for all of you other budding "Gridiron Graduates" out there, Philly did not get here by way of the ole' "spamola"!  The VAST MAJORITY of his 1,000+ posts have been substantive and high-quality and always kind, thoughtful and considerate, patterns I hope all the rest of you decide to follow.
Keyshawn Johnson 76yards
Fantasy Field General
# 97

View Profile

« Reply #142 on: Jun 24th, 2003, 6:07pm »

on Jun 24th, 2003, 4:51pm, StegRock wrote:
Also, might I add, for all of you other budding "Gridiron Graduates" out there, Philly did not get here by way of the ole' "spamola"! The VAST MAJORITY of his 1,000+ posts have been substantive and high-quality and always kind, thoughtful and considerate, patterns I hope all the rest of you decide to follow.

Looks like that won't be me, I'm the King of Spamola, BW is of course the Queen of Spamola.

Congrats, Philly.  
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #143 on: Jun 24th, 2003, 7:03pm »

Philly--

Congrats!!  You da man.  Nice to see you are the first to become a Red Zone Master.  Well deserved and I second everything Steg said about the quality of your posts.  Very very solid!!!  Great job and thanks for a ll your pithy insight.

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #144 on: Jun 24th, 2003, 10:16pm »

Well, another "Gridiron Graduate" on the day...

Assistant Coaches - Tony_O

Thanks, Tony O! I'll tell ya' this... if you and Jim are indicative of the quality of guys in the QFL, I am VERY HAPPY to have you guys around here.  You guys seem to have a great attitude.  Thanks for being part of things here and helping me out!
BarnabyWilde
Gridiron Great
CBFL Champ - '04
# 24

View Profile Email

« Reply #145 on: Jun 24th, 2003, 10:24pm »

Lol little man...we will see who is who's    after your league gets going...  

on Jun 24th, 2003, 6:07pm, Keyshawn Johnson 76yards wrote:

Looks like that won't be me, I'm the King of Spamola, BW is of course the Queen of Spamola.

Congrats, Philly.

Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #146 on: Jun 25th, 2003, 5:02pm »

A footnote on this "Red Zone Master" category that our member Philly has just recently been the first to attain, it is the first of a set of categories that indicates your entrance into "the Gridiron Program", so to speak.  You elevated through all the basic levels "Tackling Dummy" through "GM" to then get recognized as a fantasy footballer with skills, a "Fantasy Field General", but still lacking the "polish" of and the "toughness" one gets from "the Gridiron Program".  As we know, "the Red Zone" is a crucial part of the football field/gridiron as well as the main board on "the Gridiron".  Well, the next couple steps/categories here will all involve mastering the gridiron and "the Gridiron", so that you metamorphose in the end into a ... And, that is where I will leave you all for now!
bgsgfan
Red Zone Master
GBRFL2er
CBFL Champ - '03
# 18

He ain't on the all-time list because he's pretty.

View Profile

« Reply #147 on: Jun 25th, 2003, 5:09pm »

on Jun 25th, 2003, 5:02pm, StegRock wrote:
Well, the next couple steps/categories here will all involve mastering the gridiron and "the Gridiron", so that you metamorphose in the end into a ...

Hmmmmmmmmm

A god?

Or (gasp) we become Steggie himself!  

Or maybe its like a Buffy episode and we become this big snake demon thingie that devours all the little kiddies.

11/20/04 - Buckeyes salvage season by stomping that team from up north. (Posted 11/14/04)
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #148 on: Jun 25th, 2003, 6:27pm »

on Jun 25th, 2003, 5:02pm, StegRock wrote:
A footnote on this "Red Zone Master" category that our member Philly has just recently been the first to attain, it is the first of a set of categories that indicates your entrance into "the Gridiron Program", so to speak. You elevated through all the basic levels "Tackling Dummy" through "GM" to then get recognized as a fantasy footballer with skills, a "Fantasy Field General", but still lacking the "polish" of and the "toughness" one gets from "the Gridiron Program". As we know, "the Red Zone" is a crucial part of the football field/gridiron as well as the main board on "the Gridiron". Well, the next couple steps/categories here will all involve mastering the gridiron and "the Gridiron", so that you metamorphose in the end into a ... And, that is where I will leave you all for now!

So next I'll get to be "Lost Between the 20s" and then, if I really screw up, a "Sidelines Reporter"...?
bgsgfan
Red Zone Master
GBRFL2er
CBFL Champ - '03
# 18

He ain't on the all-time list because he's pretty.

View Profile

« Reply #149 on: Jun 25th, 2003, 9:29pm »

on Jun 25th, 2003, 6:27pm, Philly wrote:

So next I'll get to be "Lost Between the 20s" and then, if I really screw up, a "Sidelines Reporter"...?

CLASSIC!    

11/20/04 - Buckeyes salvage season by stomping that team from up north. (Posted 11/14/04)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  13 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.