In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 20th, 2017, 2:04pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Our Graduates!

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Sidelines
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   Our Graduates!
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Our Graduates!  (Read 7742 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Our Graduates!
« Reply #250 on: May 8th, 2004, 1:55am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A GBRFLer comin' on through,... a guy with one of our cooler and catchier site usernames/nicknames...

Head Coaches - Art Vandalay

Frank, I know you are a VERY busy man, but thank you so much for being around and participating around here as much as you can afford to. I just wish others here could be more bestowed with your fantasy genius.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #251 on: May 17th, 2004, 1:15pm »

One of these "Insane Gang Bangers" slipped on by me there for a bit!  So, a slightly belated congratulations to this "Gridirion Graduate":

Head Coaches - KillerKingSting

Thanks for becoming a bigger factor around here and for bringing your boyz on over. '04 is going to be a great year... on "the Gridiron" with (more) guys the likes of yourself hangin' 'round!
KillerKingSting
Gridiron Great
# 183

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile

« Reply #252 on: May 17th, 2004, 2:29pm »

Thanks for having me around Steg! I truly am enjoying the "heck" outta this site and also engaging w/ others in reference to FF topics and ideas.  
Glad I could add to the great group of guys and gals you already have here and I feel at home.
Being able to post things of a creative nature and not get unnecessary "negative" feedback w/out some type of "thought" going into the response has been the gem of the gridiron.

Also, as some may have read on another post, when I first began posting on FF threads I started out at another site. Unfortunately, at times, I didn't get a lot of thought-out replies though in contrast, received more opinionated ones that targetted the demise of my flowing, imaginatary mojo in respect to IDPs & other ideas.
I'm not saying you have to like what I say. But rather , if you don't then, tell me why. I am here to grasp as well as share. Keeping an open mind is the wide open highway to creative success and competition in FF leagues.

Tired of the nay-sayers and the rigid RB rage reptilians that plagued fantasy football & that particular message board site, I took upon myself to find another place that I could share ideas and thoughts.
Immediately when I stumbled upon the gridiron, I was welcomed instantaneously and my ideas though, some far fetched (The GREAT EXTREMITY EXTRACTOR MACHINE comes to mind), were wll received and talked about throught a few posts here and there.
Steg himself automatically encouraged me to build upon an idea I had for an all-out IDP league in which we just played defensive players - no offensive players - though that hemispheric eruption has since manifested into what is today, the Insane Gang League.

My point is, anyone who sports intellect, creativity, humor, sensibility, and sincerity - just to name a few -  will most definitely be welcomed here amongst this great evolving yet, intelligent & creative, fantasy footabll site that encompasses some of the friendliest and most imaginative and intelligent people I have come across since scanning the FF world a year ago.

Thanks everyone for putting up w/ some of my stuff - great to be here.

*BEE BYE BOE BUM!!; I SMELL THE STENCH OF SOME INSANE PLAYER SCUM.
*2004 CHUMP-ION of Insane World!!!!!
*Domination of the DUKE BEEgins right here!
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #253 on: May 17th, 2004, 3:00pm »

It's great having your around KKS... Your passion and enthusiasm for fantasy football is infectious.

I have to admit that I love perusing the Insane League board just to see what insults you're flinging at Duke today.
bgsgfan
Red Zone Master
GBRFL2er
CBFL Champ - '03
# 18

He ain't on the all-time list because he's pretty.

View Profile

« Reply #254 on: May 17th, 2004, 11:53pm »

on May 17th, 2004, 3:00pm, Philly wrote:
It's great having your around KKS... Your passion and enthusiasm for fantasy football is infectious.

I have to admit that I love perusing the Insane League board just to see what insults you're flinging at Duke today.

Here, here!!!  I'll second both points.  I am really surprised how interested I am in the inner workings of your league - since I am a complete outsider.  

11/20/04 - Buckeyes salvage season by stomping that team from up north. (Posted 11/14/04)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #255 on: May 18th, 2004, 2:26pm »

Guys, a semi-important heads up here...  WATCH OUT when deleting your posts.  It does reduce your post count.  I bring this up now because I noticed member "kidcrash" was at 25 posts (the threshold for "Water Boy") after a recently-made post "between the 20's" and I was about to congratulate him on his "Gridiron Graduation"!  I then saw that he had already attained "Water Boy" status in the past.  So, point here being, unless you have really good cause to delete your posts, don't.  Also, remember that it reduces the forum's post count as well, which we want to avoid doing as we are still in the early-going and keeping our post count up helps.  In addition, I actually plan to keep each and every post of this forum (they really don't take up that much space or affect bandwidth or CPU usage), so we have a cool running, recorded history to look back upon as we go forward. ... ...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #256 on: May 18th, 2004, 3:49pm »

MY BAD ON THAT LAST POST! I was seeing "kidcrash", but looking at "grimreaper99's" post count! I'm a bonehead! Sorry for the confusion! ... However, though the message is specifically incorrect with regards to the facts of the matter, ITS SPIRIT AND GENERAL MESSAGE IS STILL IMPORTANT AND SHOULD BE HEEDED!!!

Anyway, so we DO have a "Gridiron Graduate" to congratulate:

Water Boys - grimreaper99

Congrats, dude, on finally moving up a notch on "the Gridiron"! Looking forward to your taking some further steps in the future!
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2004, 3:52pm by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #257 on: May 29th, 2004, 3:37pm »

Gotta couple more of these "Insane Gang Bangers" comin' through "the Gridiron" program...

Water Boys - sameoldsameold, DUKE0313

Congratulations, guys! Thanks for comin' aboard and contributing.  Moreover, just in time,... I'm thirsty. ...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #258 on: Jun 8th, 2004, 1:35pm »

We gotta nice class of "Gridiron Graduates" coming through here:

Red Zone Masters - DirkDiggler

GM's - KillerKingSting

Congratulations, fellas! Well deserved!  Dirk, you finally made it!  We were talking about this way back when I was down there visiting you.  I thought Cameron was going to graduate high school before you made it to Red Zone Master. In any case, you made it and you have surely been a great help to me around here in many unseen ways.  KKS, you continue your swift move into the upper echelons around here.  Your flair for the creative and your very open appreciation of my efforts have certainly been a boon!
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #259 on: Jun 8th, 2004, 1:39pm »

on Jun 8th, 2004, 1:35pm, StegRock wrote:

GM's - KillerKingSting

Congratulations, fellas! Well deserved! Dirk, you finally made it! We were talking about this way back when I was down there visiting you. I thought Cameron was going to graduate high school before you made it to Red Zone Master. In any case, you made it and you have surely been a great help to me around here in many unseen ways. KKS, you continue your swift move into the upper echelons around here. Your flair for the creative and your very open appreciation of my efforts have certainly been a boon!

Nice work boys.  DD and KKS are surely two of the biggest contributors of information, humor, and general FF mayhem here on the Gridiron... keep it up!
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #260 on: Jun 8th, 2004, 3:38pm »

GM's - KillerKingSting

Congratulations, fellas! Well deserved! Dirk, you finally made it! We were talking about this way back when I was down there visiting you. I thought Cameron was going to graduate high school before you made it to Red Zone Master. In any case, you made it and you have surely been a great help to me around here in many unseen ways. KKS, you continue your swift move into the upper echelons around here. Your flair for the creative and your very open appreciation of my efforts have certainly been a boon!

Finally is correct!  I am very happy to finally get there.   Thanks Steg!

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
KillerKingSting
Gridiron Great
# 183

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile

« Reply #261 on: Jun 9th, 2004, 10:59am »

GM's - KillerKingSting

Thanks Steg! I am REALLY havin a GREAT time!

*BEE BYE BOE BUM!!; I SMELL THE STENCH OF SOME INSANE PLAYER SCUM.
*2004 CHUMP-ION of Insane World!!!!!
*Domination of the DUKE BEEgins right here!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #262 on: Jun 10th, 2004, 5:54pm »

A few "Insane Gang Bangers" comin' through the "Gridiron Program"...

Assistant Coaches - sameoldsameold, DUKE0313
Water Boys - sexydexy

Congratulations, guys! Thanks for posting!
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2004, 6:03pm by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #263 on: Jun 19th, 2004, 4:00am »

Yet again, another "Insane Gang Banger" drive-byin' his way on through "the Gridiron Program"...

Assistant Coaches - sexydexy

Congratulations, brother! In your short time here, you have ALREADY shown your worth.  I REALLY appreciate your taking the time and lending your computer expertise. I look forward to your growing at the site, and down the line your helping the site to grow.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #264 on: Jun 20th, 2004, 12:11am »

An old-time fantasy footballer, but a man just now realizing his "Gridiron Potential" coming through the program...

Water Boys - Captain_Lou

I think I speak for not a few when I say that we are glad to have you aboard here on "the Gridiron", Lou. Here's to looking forward to the impact you will hopefully have on this joint in the future.

For now, though,... hows about a little H2O... double-time?  I'm thirsty!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #265 on: Jun 24th, 2004, 10:24pm »

Well, this VERY esteemed member "CBFLed" his way up and out of being a boy of water around here...

Assistant Coaches - junkyardjake

Congratulations, JYJ! I think I speak for everyone when I say we love having you around here.  We would probably like to see more of you, but understand WELL what you are doing to help the effort "on your side of the street" and "taking care of 'your business'".  Go JunkyardJake.com!!! Go FantasyFootballer.com!!!  A straight,... I mean great marriage!!!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #266 on: Jul 20th, 2004, 2:14am »

More Insane Gang Bangers comin' on through "the Gridiron" program...

Fantasy Field Generals - KillerKingSting
Water Boys - hogfathers

Congratulations, fellas! KKS, to you I extend a special thank you for ALL that you have brought to the site, passion, energy, creativity, and a slew of posts and some members too!  You surely have made a substantive impact around here!

Uhhhh,... now, let's get hogfathers here on a little H2O run!!!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #267 on: Jul 20th, 2004, 4:02pm »

And, yet another "Gridiron Graduate" comin' through today...

Head Coaches - kidcrash

kidcrash, a.k.a. Brad, has had a wonderful influence on the site with his occasional posts and "other" contributions.  He definitely is among those that "get" what is going on here and what I am trying to do.  Thank you very much for that, kc!  I am glad to have you aboard and, moreover, to have you as a friend!
kidcrash
Head Coach
# 229

doh

View Profile Email

« Reply #268 on: Jul 20th, 2004, 4:38pm »

Thanks alot steg,I know I take more from this site than I give,So thank you to everyone who make  this site great.You guys are the best.I will try to contribute more in the future,KC.

mmmm beer
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #269 on: Jul 25th, 2004, 2:30am »

A couple more Insane Gang Bangin' Gridiron Graduates...

Head Coaches - sexydexy, DUKE0313

Congratulations, guys! Thanks for bringin' your show onto "the Gridiron"!  ...  I must admit, though, that one of them achieved this in a rather cheesy manner. ...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #270 on: Aug 4th, 2004, 6:12pm »

Two more "Gridiron Graduates", one of 'em our favorite gal around this joint...

Fantasy Field Generals - Callie
Head Coaches - sameoldsameold

Congratulations, both of you!

Callie, a Fantasy Field General, what can I say, you have been an "awe"some presence on "the Gridiron".  Your "effort" is very clear and your contributions (of all kinds) are very helpful and much appreciated.

Soso, the Hawaiian Punch, when you've posted, you've posted some good stuff.  I look forward to getting to know you better through the years... on "the Gridiron".
sameoldsameold
Fantasy Field General
# 326

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile

« Reply #271 on: Aug 5th, 2004, 10:05pm »

i look foward to getting to know everyone!  Ever since  ive been here ive done nothing but learn and learn ....hopefully we can keep that trend up!  Everyone is great here and im glad to be a part of the community here.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #272 on: Aug 5th, 2004, 11:51pm »

Two more fellas comin' through "the Gridiron" program...

Head Coaches - The Juror
Assistant Coaches - hogfathers

Congratulations, guys!

TJ, thanks for comin' around when you can and making solid contributions and always having a positive attitude.  Also, thanks for doing a great job in the GBRFL2 and, well, winning it all. I'll make sure to stir up a pot of D-soup for ya.

I haven't really gotten to know you very well yet, hogfathers.  But, by all means, continue enjoying you all's "Insane Gang" league board.  Just helping the post count surely is helpful.  Oh, and, you can put down the water buckets now.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #273 on: Aug 25th, 2004, 10:00pm »

One of my GBRFL boyz comin' on through today...

Head Coaches - DB

Congatulations, my main man, literally my best man, just to let yous know! I am looking forward to your perhaps having a greater impact around this joint in the future.  But, in any case, great job on becoming a head coach.
bgsgfan
Red Zone Master
GBRFL2er
CBFL Champ - '03
# 18

He ain't on the all-time list because he's pretty.

View Profile

« Reply #274 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 8:48am »

on Aug 25th, 2004, 10:00pm, StegRock wrote:
I am looking forward to your perhaps having a greater impact around this joint in the future.  

Me too!  Judging from what I saw when you hung out with us during the GBRFL2 draft, you have insight to share.  Thanks with your help during that mini-crisis!

11/20/04 - Buckeyes salvage season by stomping that team from up north. (Posted 11/14/04)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.