In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 19th, 2017, 7:28am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Remembering 9-11...

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Sidelines
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   Remembering 9-11...
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Remembering 9-11...  (Read 4033 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Remembering 9-11...
« Reply #25 on: Sep 11th, 2012, 7:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Let us not forget the day that changed all of our lives and those of our children so vastly forevermore...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #26 on: Sep 11th, 2015, 2:58pm »

Have not posted here for a while... Maybe, in a way, that is a good thing. However, this morning when I passed through the GBRFL home page, http://fantasyfootballer.com/gbrfl/, as I do every morning, here was what the hit counter, which I always take a peek at before leaving the page, read:

Regarding my comment above, on second thought, maybe it is not a good thing. Indeed, to think otherwise, even for a moment, was selfish of me. We are forgetting, and babies are being butchered, men beheaded and women raped, and through videos we are all becoming desensitized to such atrocities, and all after things had been brought under control and we were in position to, alas, blend in with the people and exert local influence in the region by way of an intelligently crafted S.O.F.A.
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2015, 8:45pm by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #27 on: Sep 11th, 2016, 5:13am »

In the face of anti-police shenanigans by BLM lemmings and their ilk in the NFL, while we enjoy Kickoff Sunday, let us have in mind those who lost and, running toward disaster when most of us would run away, gave up their lives fifteen years ago today.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.