In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 21st, 2017, 12:41pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Maurice Clarett!

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Sidelines
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   Maurice Clarett!
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Maurice Clarett!  (Read 312 times)
bgsgfan
Red Zone Master
GBRFL2er
CBFL Champ - '03
# 18

He ain't on the all-time list because he's pretty.

View Profile

Maurice Clarett!
« on: Sep 15th, 2002, 10:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This freshman running back for OSU is an extreme pleasure to watch.  Runs over and through tackles.  vision in the hole. Speed.  Through the first 2 non-gimme games of the season he has rushed for 175 and 240 yards!  If you get a chance to see this kid, take it.

11/20/04 - Buckeyes salvage season by stomping that team from up north. (Posted 11/14/04)
Mossaholic
Head Coach
# 44

View Profile

Re: Maurice Clarett!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 15th, 2002, 10:54am »

yeh I could not agree more Clarrett looks good and he is only a freshman.  He is exciting to watch and I think OSU has to be the Big Ten favorites rigth now

“I might have to lobby the league to get an extra ball thrown in there during games. We only have one ball to go around, and we a have a lot of guys who want it. That’s a good thing.”
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 16th, 2002, 12:08am »

WOW!  That kid looked BIG-time GOOD from the few clips I saw and, of course, based on that "phat" stat sheet!  I just hope, if he continues like this, that he is not allowing us NFL fantasy footballers to be picking him up in a year or two, or three for that matter.  I hope he stays in school, has a great, complete college career, gets/keeps his head on straight, gets some smarts and then enters the NFL well-prepared, disciplined, confident and intelligent.  Just my take on a bright, young talent. 8)
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 16th, 2002, 2:00pm »

C'mon Steg, you know how it works.  After a year like Clarett is going to have, he'll be waving good-bye to the Buckeyes come spring.  An agent will convince him that he will be a top 5 pick and explain how big the signing bonus will be...
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.