In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 10:15pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron G.T.K.Y.G. - Topic:  Where ya from?

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

LeagueStation.com               Co-commissioner Services

Lend a hand...  Make a contribution to help keep "the Gridiron @FantasyFootballer.com" up and independently running!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Sidelines
(Moderators: Head Linesman, Back Judge, Replay Official, Field Judge, Umpire, Side Judge, Referee, Line Judge)
   G.T.K.Y.G. - Topic:  Where ya from?
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: G.T.K.Y.G. - Topic:  Where ya from?  (Read 2769 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

G.T.K.Y.G. - Topic:  Where ya from?
« on: Jul 30th, 2003, 12:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Here might be a nice, simple way for us to "come together" and get to know one another.  Don't need to give a whole lot of explanation for this one.  All I would say is don't just give where you are currently living!  Give us all the stop-offs of your life!  We might just unearth some "crossed paths" here, which would be VERY neat!  I'll start with mine even though many of you probably already know my deal to some degree.

Born and raised through high school - Monmouth County, New Jersey.  Moved around within the county quite a bit.  Lived in the follow towns Middletown, Red Bank, Ocean, and also went to school for a year in Shrewsbury although I never actually lived there.

Went to college in and lived in Colorado, Denver and Aurora, for five years.  Attended the University of Denver.  Lived out toward, at least relative to D.U., old Stapleton International Airport for a year.

Lived in South Korea from December, 1994 through August, 2000, and from February, 2002 through December, 2002, but was back and forth many summers and winters.  For those who might have ever been there, which would be very cool to know, I lived in Ung-am-dong, Seoul (subway station - Nokbun-dong, and was teaching in the popular downtown area known as Chongno, ELS to be exact), then Shingal (between Yong-in and Suwon), then Suwon (In-gae-dong, and was teaching in Osan), then Asan (nearest train station - Chonan), then (way out in Bumblefuck) Andong.

I am currently back in Ocean, New Jersey for a pit-stop to get my life together and going in a different/the right direction.

In any event, commonalities in places lived should give us a way to REALLY connect!

Let's have it!
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2004, 4:03pm by Stegfucius » Logged
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Get to know your Gridironers-Topic: Where ya'
« Reply #1 on: Jul 30th, 2003, 5:50am »

Born and raised in lovely Medford, NJ (about 20 miles east of Philadelphia).

Went to undergrad at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ (east central NJ).

Went to grad school at Trenton State College (now The College of New Jersey) in, you guessed it, Trenton, NJ.

Moved around a lot locally after that (Marlton NJ, back to Medford NJ, Lindenwold NJ, Voorhees NJ, and back to Marlton NJ).

Then got married and settled down in Mt. Holly (Eastampton) NJ where I am today.  No plans to leave any time soon.  I love South Jersey.  It isn't the NJ everyone knows about along the northern NJ Turnpike.  This is where NJ got its nickname: The Garden State.  I can get to Philly in 25 minutes, the Shore in 40 minutes, NYC in 60-70 minutes, and skiing in the Poconos in 120 minutes.
BarnabyWilde
Gridiron Great
CBFL Champ - '04
# 24

Hey Rock!Watch me pull the Gridiron out of my hat!

nygiants4life56   bpbagwell
View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 30th, 2003, 7:36am »

Born in New Haven Connecticut, April 2, 1968. Lived in North Branford, CT for the first 14 years of my life.  

My late father worked for Gulf Oil, and they decided to move everyone in his department to Houston Texas in 1982. Started high school there at Cy-Fair High School, and in the middle of my senior year, Chevron bought Gulf and moved eveyone to northern California. I have lived in Vacaville, CA since 1985 and love it here. Went to college at CSU- Sacramento. Now, in June of 2005, I have moved to the Denver area.

Married in 1991. Divorced in 1995. Married again in 1998 to my beautiful wife Bridget. ( Who I met on the internet, she relocated from the northern Virginia area). We have three wonderful children, Mason, Brady and Emma. I currently work for the Westminster Police Department as a 911 dispatcher. I am an aspiring writer who hopes to get his children's book published in 2006. I also love to play golf, softball, poker, dominoes, darts, disc golf and love to read as well.
« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2005, 11:45pm by BarnabyWilde » Logged

New York Giants...WORLD CHAMPS!!!!
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14, '23
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Jul 30th, 2003, 9:47am »

Uhh,,,this is kind of weird.  I seemed to have crossed paths with Barnaby AND PHilly.

I was born in Camden, NJ.(West Jersey Hospital)  WHen I was one, I moved to Mt. Laurel New Jersey.  I had relatives  in some of the towns Philly lived in.    

This is where I cross paths with Barnaby.  
Then, when I was 5 I moved to Houston, Texas.  My brothers and sisters graduated from the same high school Barnaby attended.  My brother might have been in the same graduating class.  Weird.  

In the 8th grade I moved to Fairfax, VA.(near DC)  I graduated high school from Robinson.  I went to college at George Mason University in Fairfax.  I stayed local but my parents moved to South Bend, In.  

While living off campus, I had 5 room mates. This is where I met my roommate, who happened to be my future wife, Jen.  Didn't know each other before living together.   Jen actually went to the same high school as I did, but we did not know each other.   I will tell you, my hooking up with Jen was a story out of Penthouse.  Strange things do happen!!  It was weird dating a roommate.  But it had its privilidges......  

We dated a few years, then got married in 1995.  We wanted to move away from her family in the first year of marriage, so we moved to VA Beach.  Lived there a year then moved to Alexandria, VA.(near DC)  

After selling our home in Alexandria, we moved back to Fairfax, VA.  I live about 2 miles from where I lived when I went to high school.  Wanted to move back to raise the family.

Anyway, weird that Barnaby mentioned a high school and lived I know Philly's neck of the woods so well.
« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2003, 9:50am by DirkDiggler » Logged

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
FourTwoOh
Fantasy Field General
# 10

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Jul 30th, 2003, 9:56am »

1960 born in Topeka, Ks. At 2yo, convinced the folks that Plattsburg, Mo{pop. 1800} is where we needed to be. Yeah right.    For reference, Plattsburg is about an hours drive north of Kansas City. Lived there till I joined the Air Force in '79. After basic in San Antonio Tx and tech school in Denver/Aurora, was stationed in California. Castle AFB to be specific, just outside Merced, Ca.{claim to fame for them was the movie American Graphitti was based there}. Got married and popped the first kiddo, so in '82 took an assignment to Whiteman AFB back in Missouri so my folks could get to know the family. Whiteman is 40-45 miles east of KC. Was only there for 11 months, long enough to pop kiddo #2, and got assigned back to California, this time the southern part of the state, in San Bernardino. Actually reside in Yucaipa Ca. Got out of the service in '89 and stayed there until late '92 when we moved back to the KC area. Been here ever since. If all goes well, will have an Anchorage Alaska address in '06.
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Jul 30th, 2003, 9:27pm »

on Jul 30th, 2003, 9:47am, DirkDiggler wrote:
When I was one, I moved to Mt. Laurel New Jersey.  I had relatives in some of the towns Philly lived in.    

I know Mt. Laurel very well and spend quite a bit of time there...

Quote:
I stayed local but my parents moved to South Bend, In.  

My aunt and uncle have lived in South Bend for 35+ years now.  My father lived there briefly too.
Walker Boh
Fantasy Field General
# 34

It's ELWAY or the highway.

walkerboh74   joskojw
View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Jul 30th, 2003, 10:02pm »

I was born in 1974 in Bridgeport, CT.  My family lived in Fairfield and we stayed there for the first 2 years of my life. When I was two, my father got a job in California and we spent the next 7 years or so moving around the state (San Jose, Anaheim Hills and Yorba Linda). I attended Fairmont Elementary School in Yorba Linda from K-4, then my father was transferred to Colorado (that's where/when I discovered and the only team I've ever rooted for, the Denver Broncos). We spent 4 years in Littleton, CO and I attended Normandy Elementary, St. Mary's and Our Lady of the Lourdes. (My Mom went on a religious kick there for a little while...) After 7th grade we moved back to California, in fact, back to the same neighborhood in Yorba Linda! I went to Bernardo Yorba Jr. High and graduated from Esperanza High School in Anaheim. My post-graduate life has been ridiculous. I've basically moved every single year! Here's the list of places in order: (All in southern California) Anaheim, Temecula, Placentia, Fullerton, Temecula, Chula Vista, San Diego, Santa Ana, Pacific Beach, Temecula, Placentia, Temecula and finally Irvine. You'll notice Temecula keeps popping up... my parents moved there just before my senior year and were there for the next 10+ years as my "pit stop".  I got married about 3 years ago, had our baby boy almost 2 years ago and now my small family and I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago, where we've been for about a year now.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Jul 31st, 2003, 1:12am »

on Jul 30th, 2003, 10:02pm, Walker Boh wrote:
We spent 4 years in Littleton, CO and I attended Normandy Elementary, St. Mary's and Our Lady of the Lourdes.

So, let me see if I get this right (you are probably going to have to refresh my memory as I know we discussed this before), you attended St. Mary's school, right down the road from D.U., in 1986-87, no?  If so, we came real close there in location as I started at D.U. in the fall of '89 (and I sure hope no one takes advantage of the shot to which I have left myself wide-open ).
Walker Boh
Fantasy Field General
# 34

It's ELWAY or the highway.

walkerboh74   joskojw
View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Jul 31st, 2003, 8:31am »

Actually, I was at St. Mary's for 5th grade which was 1984-85. I'm not sure of the exact location, but I think it was in or near Denver. If you were standing on the street and looking at the school, there was a convent on the left (I think the nuns lived in there), the church was on the right, and the school was in the back between the two. It was a private school, so we had to wear uniforms... Is this the place you're thinking of?
DirkDiggler
Gridiron Great
GBRFLer
Champ - '14, '23
# 5

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Jul 31st, 2003, 12:26pm »

on Jul 30th, 2003, 9:27pm, Philly wrote:

I know Mt. Laurel very well and spend quite a bit of time there...

My aunt and uncle have lived in South Bend for 35+ years now.  My father lived there briefly too.

MY mom's entire family lives in South Bend, Mishawaka, area.  They have been there for over 50+ years.  Of my moms 11 brothers and sisters, she was the only one to move away.......

Very strange things happening here....

In addition,
STeg found a long lost little boy..........(someone had to do it) (and I was pretty tame)

« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2003, 12:27pm by DirkDiggler » Logged

"Every rule has an exception....the exception can't become the rule"
Bob_Oswego
Assistant Coach
# 172

Canadians love the NFL!!!

View Profile Email

« Reply #10 on: Jul 31st, 2003, 1:03pm »

Next up a Canadian with very close USA connections

I was born in Stellarton, Nova Scotia Canada, my mom was from Westville and my dad was from upstate New York, Oswego to be exact (hence Bob Oswego) on the shore of Lake Ontario.  Well how did this happen you ask...my dad was in the US Navy and following the Korean War his destroyer went on a world cruise, one of the ports of call was Sydney Nova Scotia, my mom happened to be in Sydney visiting her aunt, they both attended the same dance, met and then he corresponded, finished cruise got posted to shore patrol in Philly discharged moved here married I was born...yes I am older than dirt at least that is what I tell my students..I graduated HS here in Stellarton, university at St Francis Xavier and then St Mary's for grad school I am currently principla of the hS I attended!

I have made many trips back to the states, I have uncles in Whittier California and Belvedere Illinois, aunts in Fulton and Syracuse NY and my daughter currently is working in Connecticut at a summer camp, I have two sons at home one 17 one 13 both enjoy FF as well,

New Jersey, just won the Stanley Cup in hockey and the cup was here on Tuesday because Colin White #5 of the Devils lives 3 miles down the road and in the NHL each player of the winning team takes the trophy home for a parade ...very big thing in Canada

Well enough about me...next

Giants Fan , Organization is the key to success! Prudens Futuri

Bob Oswego
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Jul 31st, 2003, 1:11pm »

on Jul 31st, 2003, 8:31am, Walker Boh wrote:
Actually, I was at St. Mary's for 5th grade which was 1984-85. I'm not sure of the exact location, but I think it was in or near Denver. If you were standing on the street and looking at the school, there was a convent on the left (I think the nuns lived in there), the church was on the right, and the school was in the back between the two. It was a private school, so we had to wear uniforms... Is this the place you're thinking of?

I'm not 100% sure (of anything anymore). But, based on a past conversation of ours and the fact that I am guessing that there is no more than one St. Mary's in Denver, I am guessing yes.  It's on the borderline of/toward Englewood.  D.U. would be a half mile or so east of it.  This is all running along Evans Blvd., St., Ave., I'm not sure, which runs east and west.  There's a popular Denny's at the corner of Evans and Colorado Blvd., that I know, both the Denny's and the "Blvd". Now, is Our Lady of the Lourdes not also in this area?  I am actually picturing it to be down on that side of Evans, east of D.U. about one mile.  If so, our paths might have crossed there.  I actually went to church there a couple times with a girlfriend, being the typical Catholic that I am, usually just around a holiday like Easter.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Jul 31st, 2003, 1:23pm »

Bobby O, this is going to be a real shot in the dark.  BUT, I gotta' give it a try.  I made a REALLY GOOD friend during my first year over in Korea.  REAL THOUGHTFUL, DEEP, PHILOSOPHIC ECCENTRIC!  Great guy!  He married a Korean; I was there for the nuptials.  They had a baby, and I think he left after just two or three years (he might have been there a year before me).  He was quite a bit older than I was.  I am guessing he would be about 45 now.  He was from somewhere up in or around Nova Scotia.  If you named the place, I would know it.  He had his Master's in English Literature and was SOME THINKER, impeccable reasoning skills.  Anyway, I have thought about him many times and would really like to make contact with him.  So, would you happen to know a Richard (Rick) Mayer?  If not, could you name some of those towns up there and would you consider helping me find him if possible?
Bob_Oswego
Assistant Coach
# 172

View Profile Email

« Reply #13 on: Jul 31st, 2003, 11:09pm »

I'm on it steggie

I'll do a search of my school board first

We have a grand total of 850 000 people in our Province (equivalent to your state)

We have 3 cities Halifax, Dartmouth and Sydney  

Several Large towns

Truro, Glace Bay, New Waterford, Antigonish, Kentville, New Glasgow, Yarmouth, Bridgewater, Digby, Shelburne, Pictou and Amherst

Any of these sound familiar

More small towns, fishing villages, farming communities

Will see what I can do

We have lots of teachers that go to Korea to do ESL teaching, including some of myformer students

Bob Oswego
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Jul 31st, 2003, 11:56pm »

on Jul 31st, 2003, 11:09pm, Bob_Oswego wrote:
Halifax

THAT'S IT, Bob!  A SHIVER, A GOOD ONE, JUST WENT RIGHT DOWN MY SPINE!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Bob_Oswego
Assistant Coach
# 172

View Profile Email

« Reply #15 on: Aug 1st, 2003, 2:29pm »

Glad to be of service, Halifax is the capita; city of NS, pop 200 000+ a beautiful port city and was the entry point for many future Canadians coming from Europe It was also a departing point for most Canadians going to serve in the two World Wars, founded 1749 and a great place to visit, remember your dollar is worth 1.39 up here!

Bob Oswego
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #16 on: Aug 1st, 2003, 3:24pm »

on Aug 1st, 2003, 2:29pm, Bob_Oswego wrote:
Glad to be of service, Halifax is the capita; city of NS, pop 200 000+ a beautiful port city and was the entry point for many future Canadians coming from Europe It was also a departing point for most Canadians going to serve in the two World Wars, founded 1749 and a great place to visit, remember your dollar is worth 1.39 up here!

Now, how we gonna' get me in touch with this guy?  Is there some kind of directory service you can hook me up with, Bobbie O?  Or, are you going to attack this somehow?  I am DYING to make this call.  It will be a momentous occasion!
Bob_Oswego
Assistant Coach
# 172

View Profile Email

« Reply #17 on: Aug 1st, 2003, 11:13pm »

I will work on this ...could be short if I get the right directory

Will be in touch, hang on Stegger

Bob Oswego
bgsgfan
Red Zone Master
GBRFL2er
CBFL Champ - '03
# 18

He ain't on the all-time list because he's pretty.

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Aug 3rd, 2003, 12:11pm »

OH man - I loved that phone # code.  

Just in case, I'd modify that post - I would hate to see something happen along the lines of a prank caller - but keep some of that up, its priceless!

11/20/04 - Buckeyes salvage season by stomping that team from up north. (Posted 11/14/04)
bgsgfan
Red Zone Master
GBRFL2er
CBFL Champ - '03
# 18

He ain't on the all-time list because he's pretty.

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: Aug 3rd, 2003, 12:40pm »

I was born in Columbian County Ohio on July 16, 1971.  Mom moved to Kent, Ohio when I was 3? when my parents got divorced.  She finished up at Kent, and moved back to her hometown St. John's Michigan when I was 4.

She got remarried and moved back east to Middletown Ct where I lived until I was 13? when I decided to move to live with my father.

So, I moved back to Columbiana County for my seventh grade year.  My Dad got a job on the Eastern shore of Maryland, Kent County, where I lived from my 8th grade year through 10th grade.

My Dad got lucky, and made quite a lot of money.  He was Cattle Superintendent for a very large dairy farm, and when the tax law changes came about he made a lot of commishions as the investment owners sold their cattle.  He took that money and decided to buy my Grandfather's farm back in Columbiana, Ohio.

So, I moved back to Columbiana County where I finished high school and commuted to Kent State University for a year.  In the fall of 1991, I moved to Columbus and went to Ohio State University.  For 2 quarters, I partied like there was no tomorrow.

In January, 1991, my girlfriend and I pushed up our wedding plans based on a little plus symbol on a stick.  I moved back home and got married April 25, 1992.  Marriage was bliss for 5 years, ok for another year, and absolute hell for 2 years.  I quickly went from, "we can work this out" to "we can put up with one another for the kids."  Once you reach that stage - give it up.  I used the internet to explore other relationships, and fell in love.

I lost my job (company went bankrupt), I left my wife to collect myself (June of 2001).  When I called my wife a week later (a week after I said I would be home), she had filed for divorce.  My five sons live with her and I still have not been able to deal with settling things so I can see them.  I have made baby steps, they know where I am, I pay child support, but this tears me apart continuously every day of my life.  When I disappear, or when I am here 24 hours a day, I am usually going through bad states of depression.

Well, I moved in with Gina (whom I met on the internet while I was thinking "we can get through this for the kids").  She is absolutely wonderful.  Thoughtful, loving, intelligent, and she puts up with all of my shit .  We are lived together first in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, PA; then Wierton, WV; and now southwest Virginia near the Tennessee border.

11/20/04 - Buckeyes salvage season by stomping that team from up north. (Posted 11/14/04)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #20 on: Oct 18th, 2003, 6:50pm »

Bumpin' this one for the new guys 'round here!
bakes781
GM
# 236

Super Bowl XXXIX

bakes781
View Profile Email

« Reply #21 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 3:47pm »

I'm younger than most of you guys , so I have a lot less to tell.  Here it goes:

I was born on August 6th, 1978 in Newton Massachuesetts.  I've been living in Waltham, MA since I was two.  We first lived above a mom & pop type of toy store called Mr. Bigs.  One day there was a fire that forced us out.   That was b4 my memory so very foggy on the details of that event.   My parents divorced when I was about 12 or so.   My father died from   when I was 15.  I graduated from Waltham High School in '96.  I've been working @ several desk jobs ever since.   I am single(just in case there happen to be any ladies out there).  
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2003, 3:50pm by bakes781 » Logged
steelkings

Email

« Reply #22 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 4:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Born 1962  Pittsburgh-North Salem-Plainfield- Indianapolis

Wife of 17yrs
2 Highschool boys
1 Gradeschool girl
1 cat  
1 dog
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2006, 1:45pm by steelkings » Logged
captainpurple
Red Zone Master
# 179

oh Lord, deliver us from the fury of the Norsemen!

folske   casahojo
View Profile

« Reply #23 on: Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:33am »

Hi All!

Born in Bottineau, North Dakota, town of < 3K just 8 mi. south of Canadian border.  Actually lived in a national monument called the Peace Garden that sits on the border between Manitoba and ND (father was administrator), so I actually lived only about 150 yards from Canadian border.  

Graduated from North Dakota State in 1994, then began my "tour" of the Midwest, trying to find an IT job I liked in a town I liked.  Tried Marshall, MN then Bloomington, IL then Cedar Rapids, IA (actually liked living there but the wife didn't), and finally got talked into leaving the Midwest for Phoenix in 1998.  Love it here!  Miss the fall season though, here we have summer and really-effin-hot.

Started out a Viking fan as a lil runt in Pop Warner and stuck with it through the good (not so much) and the bad (a whole lot).    

Became a football official for high school in Iowa, and did JV & Varsity games for a couple years.  Highly recommend that to any of you ex-football players who would love to relive that Friday night feeling with the crowd, band playing, etc.   It's a blast.  Also did some Pop Warner officiating which is a blast for a totally different reason!  :0)

Anyway, good to meet you guys!

3 straight underperforming seasons, one nitwit head coach, 2 problem child WRs, 1 collosal trade bungle....but a wild boat party with booze and hookers!!!????? Priceless.
Keyshawn Johnson 76yards
Fantasy Field General
# 97

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: Nov 5th, 2003, 2:48pm »

Born in Belleview, New Jersey. Lived in Newark, New Jersey better known as Tha Bricks. Moved to Elizabeth, New Jersey better known as E-Town. Moved from the hood to the suburbs Clark, New Jersey better known as KKK Clark.

Mom was born in Venezuela, her parents are Spanish from Spain though. Dad is also from Spain. Both from the Galicia area. Go to Spain just about every summer.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB © 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright © 2002-2023 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.