In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 17th, 2017, 2:20pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Site Donors

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Sidelines
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   Site Donors
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Site Donors  (Read 16838 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Site Donors
« Reply #150 on: Oct 2nd, 2011, 1:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Two BIG donations from GBRFLers and now six-time donor Flesh is Fantasy a.k.a. Dave Trout and three-timer PakMan a.k.a. Rob Pak, respectively, truly help keep the ship afloat around here!  Much thanks to you both for your sustained friendship and kindness! Donations, especially such as these, really make a difference! The assistance tiding things over during these lean years will not be forgotten, especially as I look to slowly ramp things back up here on "the Gridiron" starting the 2012 season.  Thank you!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #151 on: Oct 9th, 2011, 1:46pm »

Now six-time donor Art Vandalay a.k.a. Frank Gonzalez shows "the Gridiron" a little extra love on top of the GBRFL league fee! Frank has been a big help down through the years, and he yet again steps up with a little somethin'-somethin' to keep things moving in the right direction on "the Gridiron". Thanks a BUNCH, man!

Here is a link to the donation page @ FantasyFootballer.com, which displays our list of donors as well as how to lend a hand yourself: http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/donate.htm.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #152 on: Sep 8th, 2012, 10:29pm »

A couple of thanks are due,... one overdue... (as have been a couple of the bills for the site this year, I regret to say )...

First, "Double D" Steve Warner has now, over and above the GBRFL league fee, supported the site for a whopping NINTH time! Thanks a bunch, Steve, for all of your thoughtfulness down through the years.

The next one comes with a bit of a story... This is actually this guy's third attempt to donate to the site, mind you very substantially (each time). I refused to accept the guy's last two donation "attempts". I just felt that the site at the time was not providing him with that much (frankly speaking, any) service. He has been a regular participant in the CBFL, but that remains shut down, and the site remains otherwise fairly quiet. That said, he either just believes in the vision of the site or me or just thinks somewhat highly of me, my efforts and sincerity that he basically insisted that I process this latest donation. Indeed, it was placed almost a month ago. I am just now processing it. A HUGE THANK YOU to a guy lending a hand while it remains greatly needed during these lean years, moreover, with little (to nothing) in return (isn't that the definition of a real gift?), "cwhams" Chuck Hamilton!!! This makes him a SIX-time donor, but really, in "attempts", this is his EIGHTH and, in amount, he is toward, if not at the top of the list!!! I cannot express adequately in words how much his donations and, moreover, this, well, gift of his this time around means to me,... and should mean to EVERYONE holding out hope for this place!!! ...
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2012, 12:29am by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #153 on: Sep 19th, 2012, 11:23pm »

An awesome THREE-digit donation from a now SEVEN-time site donor!!!  These kinds of donations are the kinds that pay whole bills and would really make a difference if given en masse.  A BIG thanks to a guy who has definitely been a big benefactor of "the Gridiron", GBRFLer Dave Trout! His level of giving could facilitate growth [(modestly) paid writers?] on "the Gridiron" if there were more of the like...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #154 on: Sep 30th, 2012, 6:52pm »

Where to begin giving thanks, that is the question, this year more than ever with this crew...  We have two contributors who are into DOUBLE-digits in terms of number of times giving, an ELEVEN-TIME contributor and a TEN-TIMER, one THREE-DIGIT donation (as was one of the other ones mentioned above), three others of $50, and all six of which were more than $20!!!  UNbelievable!!!  This is on top of their league fee, which in and of itself leaves me a few bucks at the end of the day.  This level of generosity from just about ten to twenty more people, and we would (have) be(en) in business, quite literally, something which in the long run I am still very much so considering!  Such thoughtfulness motivates me even more to both do my best for you guys this year running the GBRFL and succeed in the long run with "the Gridiron".  Thank you to each and every one of you:
Mark Hahn, Dave Bohrer, Danny Feder,  Frank Gonzalez, Joe Parsons and Travis Cooper!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #155 on: Oct 6th, 2012, 2:17am »

Last, but surely not the least of our GBRFL contributors, now four-time contributor Rob Pak steps up with a substantial contribution along the lines of what I describe in the post right above, that is to say, very generous!  What generosity these guys showed me this year!  Thanks, Rob, and thanks again, all you guys!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #156 on: Aug 19th, 2013, 6:54pm »

Well, GBRFLer Dave Bohrer a.k.a. DB here on "the Gridiron" has kicked off the donations season with an eye-popping donation on top of his league fee!  Mind you, this is not new for Dave.  He has given SUBSTANTIALLY down through the years.  It almost makes me want to acknowledge amounts, but I really do not want to do that because I still believe that a little bit from a lot of people is a better, more authentic way to go.  That said, during these down years, which will persist for probably at least a couple more, these kinds of amounts really do help! All of that said, this donation put DB atop the list of "Site Donors", in any event.  He is now an ELEVEN-timer!!!  Thanks a BUNCH, D!

To see our list of "Site Donors" click either to the first page of this thread or here: http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/donate.htm.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #157 on: Sep 12th, 2013, 10:13pm »

The second to come through this year with a donation has followed suit with the first.  IbdFunk a.k.a. Danny Feder, yet again, in making his now NINTH donation, has contributed LARGE!  I cannot really express adequately in words how these levels of donations are tiding this site over to better days to come here on "the Gridiron" in the increasingly not-so-far-off future.  Danny, thank you for your substantive appreciation of my efforts for all these years!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #158 on: Sep 28th, 2013, 10:07pm »

GBRFL guys coming through yet again!  At that, if you will, gold level, which really helps tide "the Gridiron" over during these quieter years, is Flesh is Fantasy a.k.a. Dave Trout!  At the silver level there is Pakman a.k.a. Rob Pak and DOLFAN a.k.a. Joe Parsons, and at the bronze level we have Travistotle a.k.a. Travis Cooper, Art Vandalay a.k.a. Frank Gonzalez and DirkDiggler a.k.a. Steve Warner.  All of these guys, moreover, during these uneasy times in America have really stepped it up.  When I make that second run at turning Fantasyfootballer.com into something more, it is to these guys that will be owed a great debt of gratitude for keeping this venture afloat!  Thank you so much, guys, for your generosity!  Here is to another great season of the GBRFL on "the Gridiron"...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #159 on: Oct 6th, 2013, 5:59pm »

Yet another solid contribution from GBRFLer Drew Rosenhaus a.k.a. Mark Hahn.  With this donation Mark becomes our first-ever TWELVE-time donor on "the Gridiron"!  MUCH thanks to this great friend and consistent contributor to my efforts here!

To learn more about those who have helped keep the site afloat financially, click here: http://www.fantasyfootballer.com/donate.htm.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #160 on: Aug 31st, 2014, 3:59am »

Two donations in along with GBRFL league fees...  DB a.k.a. Dave Bohrer a.k.a. Defending GBRFL Champ, makes a substantial contribution yet again and in so doing tops the list of site donors as a TWELVE-time giver!  DirkDiggler a.k.a. Steve Warner steps up with his usual tip, which adds up as he himself is an eleven-timer!  Thanks, guys, for helping keep the stadium lights on "the Gridiron" on.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #161 on: Sep 23rd, 2014, 4:11am »

GBRFLers continue to follow through with donations of the most generous kind.  Along with annual league fees, FLESH a.k.a. Dave Trout and IbdFunk a.k.a. Danny Feder have both stepped up to the plate in a big way.  I like to avoid mentioning amounts, but I feel compelled to at least intimate it in these cases.  I have not increased the league fee in over fifteen years, and that is in great measure due to these guys' level of donations: two and a half times the league fee in the case of Danny and FIVE times the league fee from Dave!  UNREAL!!!  And, mind you, Dave is a NINE-time donor, and Danny is a TEN-timer!!!  THANK YOU, BOTH, VERY MUCH!!! Not that everybody needs to give to the degree that you two do, but these types of gifts are surely demonstrative of your appreciation of my efforts and definitely do not give me the feeling of being pawned off for a few bucks. ...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #162 on: Sep 28th, 2014, 10:20pm »

A slew of +50% to +100% over the GBRFL league fee donations roll on in... from now FOURteen-timer DrewRosenhaus a.k.a. Mark Hahn, SEVEN-timer DOLFAN a.k.a. Joe Parsons, SIX-timer Pakman a.k.a. Rob Pak and FOUR-timer Travistotle a.k.a. Travis Cooper!  Thanks a bunch, fellas! The help helps!!!  Who'd a thunk?  Moreover, it makes me feel appreciated!!!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #163 on: Aug 18th, 2015, 10:19pm »

I want to thank FLESH a.k.a. GBRFLer Dave Trout for his annual donation, TEN YEARS in the running now.  'Tis the first of the 2015 season.  Thanks for kicking the season off, DT!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #164 on: Aug 30th, 2015, 12:54am »

A TWELFTH-time thank you goes out to DirkDiggler a.k.a. Steve Warner a.k.a. Defending GBRFL Champ for his annual donation to "the Gridiron".  Much appreciated, man!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #165 on: Sep 25th, 2015, 6:59pm »

GBRFLer DB, Dave Bohrer, SUBSTANTIALizing with his THIRTEENTH-ever donation to "the Gridiron"!  Thank you very much, D!  It is very helpful with a bill due for the credit card processor I use as well as one (over)due to our news feed provider for "The REAL Feed".  I spend a good amount on the GBRFL plaques, but there are other expenses which go to keeping this place up and running.  On a personal note, most of you know the journey I have been on and, with triumph on the near horizon, the obstacle in my life that has unexpectedly emerged.  These donations surely do help!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #166 on: Oct 1st, 2015, 7:01am »

BIG THANKS to GBRFLers Ibdfunk, a.k.a. Danny Feder, and Pakman, a.k.a. Rob Pak, for their substantial donations over and above their league fees.  When you are doubling up or more like these guys, you are really helping the cause!  It is the kind of help I need, especially with two bills for the website still pending.  I am very fortunate to have friends like you guys, who are so willing to lend a hand with no questions asked!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #167 on: Oct 2nd, 2015, 3:15am »

Thanks to my philosopher friend Travistotle, a.k.a. Travis Cooper, for adding a bit to his GBRFL league fee to go toward the site and its humble administrator.  It all helps the cause.
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #168 on: Oct 9th, 2015, 2:45am »

Our TOP frequency donor, GBRFLer Drew Rosenhaus a.k.a. Mark Hahn, styles "the Gridiron" with a solid donation, his FIFTEENTH overall!  I have not changed the league fee for going on 20 years, and guys who give an amount more befitting of the product I provide and 21st-century costs is much appreciated!  Thank you for helping keep the site up and running!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #169 on: Oct 31st, 2015, 12:38am »

This is a bit off the beaten track of this thread, but this is, nevertheless, an apropos place for it, and, in any case, it is WAY overdue...  For years now, long after the (somewhat regrettably hostile) departure of the GBRFL2ers, Philly a.k.a. Jeff West has let me impose upon him and FREELY access his CBS fantasy sports account so that I can download the weekly raw stats for importation into the GBRFL spreadsheet.  This amounts to a great savings for me.  Indeed, anytime down through the years that I have inquired as to what it costs him and how much he would like me to pitch in, which, to be honest, has not been for a long time now, he summarily refuses.  In fact, I used to contact him every year around August-ish to ask him for permission to access his account for the new season.  He told me a couple years ago that I need not do that and to just go ahead and use it, again, refusing to discuss anything monetary.  This is a good guy, and I, and all of us in the GBRFL, owe him a BIG THANK YOU!!!  I do not know if you are ever even going to read this.  You probably do not even come through here anymore.  But, anyway, thank you, Jeff!  No thank you on here is more deserved! ... <-Your favorite smiley as I think I recall.
Philly
UFF Primetime Prophet
# 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #170 on: Nov 5th, 2015, 12:15pm »

Glad I can still help in some way. My fantasy-football life now has evolved to "participant" and not much else. Life happens.

Enjoy!

Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #171 on: Nov 18th, 2015, 1:11am »

I DIGRESS...
    I see that you are having a great season, Jeff, sitting in first place at 9-1!  Congrats, and good luck!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #172 on: Sep 11th, 2016, 5:04am »

Now ELEVEN-time donor FLESH a.k.a. Dave Trout makes it real with a great show of generosity to kick off the season.  Sums like this rolling in are a true help to this "restart-up" e-business.  With the dissertation and doctorate now in the rear-view mirror for the Steg, I will be looking to ratchet things back up on "the Gridiron" over the next year.  Donating at this level is felt and makes a difference in that enterprise.  Thank you, old friend!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #173 on: Sep 21st, 2016, 11:27pm »

We have a THIRTEEN-time donor here, who has this year decided to kick his donation level up a few notches!  As we head "back to the future" on "the Gridiron", I am especially thankful for this!  Indeed, inspirational numbers are coming in this year, and this time thanks go to DirkDiggler a.k.a. Steve Warner! Thank you for your years of support!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #174 on: Sep 30th, 2016, 4:50am »

The bounty bestowed by generous GBRFLers once again humbles me! This time up steps Drew Rosenhaus a.k.a. Mark Hahn with his site-leading SIXTEENTH donation, DB a.k.a. Dave Bohrer with his FOURTEENTH donation, IbdFunk a.k.a. Danny Feder with his TWELFTH, Pakman a.k.a. Rob Pak with his EIGHTH, and Travistotle a.k.a. Travis Cooper with his SIXTH!!!  These contributions surely set the stage for a resurgence of "the Gridiron@FantasyFootballer.com" in the coming year!  I am excited!  They are, too!  And, I am thankful to have them as friends, who choose also to be backers of the site. I cannot thank you enough, guys!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.