In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 17th, 2017, 2:14pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron Superbowl XL! Predictions

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

Fantasy Football News Feed Co-commissioner Services Add "the Gridiron" to your site
Lend a hand... Make a donation to "the Gridiron"!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Sidelines
(Moderators: Replay Official, Side Judge, Line Judge, Umpire, Head Linesman, Back Judge, Field Judge, Referee)
   Superbowl XL! Predictions
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Superbowl XL! Predictions  (Read 238 times)
DOLFAN
Red Zone Master
GBRFLer
# 25

I love ''the Gridiron''!

jomrfootbl@aol
View Profile Email

Superbowl XL! Predictions
« on: Jan 31st, 2017, 4:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I predict that the patriots will win the game. I have no idea about the score....

and I base it on 1 FACT ONLY...the fact is that in all his years of coaching Kyle Shanahan has never lost a playbook...now, all of a sudden he has lost one, just one, not 5 or 10 were lost, just one playbook...

Now nobody from ATL or the press will suggest that it was stolen, but all I can say is look at the past convicted history of the team the play around playoff time. 0-2 in these matters...
so without further ado congrats Tom on matching Charles, from my Alma Mater btw ... JMU , and a real nice guy, as I met him and his wife once while attending back in the day, on getting his 5th.  
cheating bastards. Might as well cap of a cheating start with a cheating end to cap it off.  
I think they should really make these punishments for them in the post season, just for this team since they have no respect for the other teams or the NFL itself.

GO TONY, GO TONY, GO TONY!
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Superbowl XL! Predictions
« Reply #1 on: Feb 5th, 2017, 4:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My hunch is that the final score will be 31-30.

Coin toss... The winner will be... (drum roll, please... ) the... Faltriots,... no,... the Patricons...

Okay, I will go with the Falcons.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright 2002-2016 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.