In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 6:58am EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron GBRFL Bumper Week Championship Scenarios

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

LeagueStation.com               Co-commissioner Services

Lend a hand...  Make a contribution to help keep "the Gridiron @FantasyFootballer.com" up and independently running!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   Featured Leagues
   GBRFL
(Moderator: Stegfucius)
   GBRFL Bumper Week Championship Scenarios
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: GBRFL Bumper Week Championship Scenarios  (Read 445 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

GBRFL Bumper Week Championship Scenarios
« on: Dec 25th, 2002, 11:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Well, boyz, this year the Championship race, though it has somewhat unexpectedly come down to the wire (but doesn't it always?), is slightly more clear-cut going into the final Bumper Week than in years past.  Though there are a number of teams still alive for a plaque, there are only two teams left for the Championship:  myself and Dave , and the scenarios are quite clear.

If I win either of my two "Bumper Week" games against Douglina or Gills or Gills loses to Pakman, it's over; you can begin addressing me as "Fantasy Football's Highest Zen Master" or   the "Ultimate Sultan of Fantasy Football"; either way, you should always to me and my whenever I am in any of your pitiful presence.  One other thing you can be assured of is that I will be walking around like this, , for the next year!  Now, on the other hand, if Mr. boy wins both of his games against Pakman and me AND I lose to Douglas, boy is our Champ! Pakman and Dr. Doogie Feder are out of contention because Dave T. and I both have 2-1 head-to-head tiebreaks over both of them and neither of them plays me during the Bumper Week.  So, there you have it!

On a related note, it does not look like we are going to be having the Winter Meeting this upcoming weekend.  If anybody in the area wants to get together sometime during the weekend for the games, I am, well, game.

Be in touch!  Good luck to everybody in this, the last week of the 2002 season, and I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season and a very merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2002, 9:30am by Stegfucius » Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
YaBB © 2000-2002,
Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
"the Gridiron" Copyright © 2002-2023 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.