In remembrance of 9/11/01

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 21st, 2024, 6:42pm EST

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members GamesGames Login Login Register Register
Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron G.T.K.Y.G. - Topic:  Music

"Welcome to 'the Gridiron'... Fantasy football at its best!"

LeagueStation.com               Co-commissioner Services

Lend a hand...  Make a contribution to help keep "the Gridiron @FantasyFootballer.com" up and independently running!!!
   Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron
   the Gridiron
   the Sidelines
(Moderators: Side Judge, Head Linesman, Field Judge, Line Judge, Referee, Back Judge, Replay Official, Umpire)
   G.T.K.Y.G. - Topic:  Music
Previous topic|Next topic
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  10 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: G.T.K.Y.G. - Topic:  Music  (Read 24827 times)
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer
Champ - '94, '99, '02, '04

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

Re: G.T.K.Y.G. - Topic:  Music
« Reply #100 on: Jun 23rd, 2004, 1:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Oops! Sorry!  For some reason, while reading your post, Phil, I was singing "Every Breath You Take" in my head, not "Wrapped Around Your Finger".  As such, my comment was directed at "Every Breath You Take", which I always felt was a WAY overrated (love) song.  Anyway, my bad!  In any event, I think "Wrapped Around Your Finger" is a much better song (too).

BW, thanks for (coming out of the closet and ) "admitting" that you too like #26.  At least I feel like I am not alone and completely !  I'm just sportin' that "Steggie versatile" ear. ... ...
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #101 on: Jun 30th, 2004, 3:56pm »

on May 1st, 2004, 1:16am, StegRock wrote:
  • This list started out merely as a Top 5, that grew into a Top 10, a Top 20, which I was set at for about 8 months, and then finally into a Top 40.  This can largely be blamed on song #21.  The rationale behind the madness was akin to that of "don't leave anything on the field."  When I remembered the song that became #21 on the list (while preparing a song list for Gino's and my December stateside wedding ceremony), it caused a logjam at #20 between songs 19, 20 and 21, any of which if I left off the list, I would have felt I was "leaving something on the field," so to speak.  Top 21 sounded dumb... and, hence, the eventual explosion to 40, which seemed cool based on "Kasey Kasem's Top 40 Countdown", and at which point I do not feel "attached" relatively speaking to anything that was left off.  As a matter of fact, the list could have come to a natural stop at 39.  Along the lines of that reasoning, I could have hypothetically "tiered it off without feeling all too bad that I left anything special out at" #1 alone, the Top 3, Top 7, Top 10, Top 21 or Top 39.  ...  Well, as for #40, it's presented below...

Steggie Steggum's Top 40 Countdown

#21...  Well, again, as per that quote above, this is the song that created this forty-fold hubbub. If it weren't for my happening to think of this song (relatively) late in the going (considering this was like a 15-month "effort"/process), this would have been Steggie Steggum's Top 20 and you all would have been hearing #1 right now. Instead, here we are at #21, the song that was basically in a dead-heat with #'s 20 and 19 and that I wouldn't have felt good about leaving off the list.  ...  This is another one of those somewhat forgotten tunes by a great band/artist, but from a late and much lesser-liked album, one hardcore fans jeer.  However, this particular tune, despite the album's lack of hardcore-fan "acceptance", did have decent success on the charts.  It has the crispest and cleanest cool-sounding rhythm guitar I have ever heard, hands down.  And, the unique vocals of this mult-talented (group of) artist(s) only add to the awesome sound of this tune.  It's a song about love, but not a sappy love song, an upbeat fun one...  Enjoy...

http://www.ffyi.com/stegsmusic/21.htm (as should be expected, the songs can take quite a bit of time to load in the player; they are set to start AUTOMATICALLY when fully loaded).
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2004, 3:59pm by Stegfucius » Logged
Callie
Gridiron Great
# 219

Go, Gridironettes!

calliewall  
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #102 on: Jul 4th, 2004, 8:56pm »

OK, I've been lurking on this thread.  You finally got to 22, which is one I like alot.  But "Round Here" is good, too.   I also like the Sting stuff.

My ears are bad, so I usually go for the music and don't hear the lyrics well.  I like Metal and Classical (I spent my childhood studying Classical on piano and French Horn).

P.S.  Did you know that "Love Hurts" (too suicide) is a Classical melody?  I like that , too.

Looking forward to what you have next.

“If life gives you lemons make orange juice. Let the rest of the world figure out how you did it.”
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #103 on: Jul 9th, 2004, 3:05pm »

#20...  Well, here we are, alas, at last at Steggie's Top 20.  I know... you ALL have been waiting with bated breath. ...  Anyway, this is another VERY personal one for me.  It is one of those three "personal anthems" that I mentioned back up at #23.  THIS, however, is the #1 from the "personal anthem" standpoint.  There is absolutely NO other song that makes me reflect on my life experiences, all I've been through, the (unusual/less-taken) path(s) I've chosen to take, the fact that I am an only child more than this one. Again, since my life has been a bit of an open book here, you all should be able to appreciate/"grok" it when I say, "This tune fits me to a tee... and then some." Many of the (more meaningful) songs on this countdown speak to me; this one speaks of me. The timing of my posting #20 here makes it even more poignant, just getting back from (my past) Colorado, where "official" ties and "regular, necessary" dealings now are no more, yesterday and with preparations for leaving for DC (my future) now in high gear. ...  To me, this is like the "tame"/more real version of #39:  truth is, I do have ties, strong ones both to family and friends, some made and/or maintained right here on "the Gridiron" even, and I am an idealist when it comes to living my life; I am happily married and have a mom who dotes over me as if I were a , but yet... well,... here I... (I'll let the song take it from here)...

http://www.ffyi.com/stegsmusic/20.htm (as should be expected, the songs can take quite a bit of time to load in the player; they are set to start AUTOMATICALLY when fully loaded).
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #104 on: Jul 15th, 2004, 2:13am »

#19...  This is the first of a handful of songs that I had heard somewhere, in this case on the car radio, way back (it was so good I think I can almost remember the first time I heard it... driving on Rt. 35 at around Deal Rd. in Ocean, NJ), at a time when I actually was not into this kind of music, and nevertheless LOVED.  But, I never knew the title of it and in this case wasn't even sure who it was that performed it.  So, for MANY years I searched and searched, hearing it on occasion and trying to figure out who it was and what the title was.  On bated breath when I would luckily happen to tune into it, I would wait to hear the DJ say who it was and what the song was, but it always turned out not to be at the end of a block and somehow, bottom line, I would always miss it. ... ... Finally, after over a good decade or so of "enjoying" it only in this sporadic manner, I went on a crusade to figure it out (for this countdown) and I did.  And, when I finally had it in possession, it did not disappoint.  This is a rockin' tune that gets me thinkin' about the Machiavellian and Neitzschean ideals of "herd morality" and "will to power" and the Platonic notion of the "philosopher king" or "benevolent dictator".  This song's got some guts to it.  It was written and sung by a particularly unique songwriter and vocalist, who has a songwriting and singing style all of his own and who definitely STOMPS his stamp on his work...  One final note, this is the second of just three bands/artists on the countdown that I have seen in concert. Well, on to the music...

http://www.ffyi.com/stegsmusic/19.htm (as should be expected, the songs can take quite a bit of time to load in the player; they are set to start AUTOMATICALLY when fully loaded).
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2004, 2:13pm by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #105 on: Jul 17th, 2004, 12:53am »

Guys, just a WARNING about the area of Steggie Steggum's Countdown we are currently in... the block from #19 (above) through #10 is eclectic to the point of being whack.  I know that my versatile ear has been on display throughout, but this particular block will throw you around the room and have you dribbling saliva all over yourselves like mental patients.

Also, be particularly on alert for EXPLICIT lyrics from here on out.  If you are under 13 or whatever, get the hell out; you shouldn't be here anyway; you should be outside playing or in bed or at the FFToday forums.
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2004, 12:56am by Stegfucius » Logged
Stegfucius
Philosopher King
of Fantasy Football
Site Administrator
GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #106 on: Jul 20th, 2004, 1:40am »

• There are four rap songs on the list; only 1 of them is by a typical "black" rap group/artist; 2 of them are by white rappers, the other, a mixed rap group. ...
  • There are songs that were huge hits to "B-side" songs to songs from a band's early "true" era to "throw away" songs from a band's later "sellout" era, lead songs giving name to eponymous albums to what amounts to "reprise" last songs of albums, etc., etc., on the list.

•  
    #18...  This is the second (in a row) of those songs that I heard (during my Korea years, so I was for the most part out of the American pop-cultural loop), didn't know the name or artist(s) of, would be mesmerized by, made failed efforts to try to figure out, and finally heard the artist(s) thereof on the Jimmy Kimmel Show and immediately knew the sound. Soon, I found and procured the song, again, like #19, not to be disappointed.  ...  I have come to learn by way of the 15 months I spent working (off and on) on this countdown the five most prevelant "factors" of my eclectic collection of favorite music:  I like songs 1) that have a unique sound of some sort; 2) that have an "edge" to them (but not necessarily "the Edge" , who still could make an appearance, though); 3) with good rhythm guitars, and 4) with a good hook.  #18 here embodies three of those four, 1, 2 and 4.  That having been said, it is not unlikely that this tune will be considered among the least worthy to be on an all-time favorites list of this sort.  Surely, the subject matter of it is about as frivolous as you'll find on this countdown.  But, whatever, the hook and edge to this song are SO HYPE, I can't help but get up and bounce around to it.  It literally "picks me up" (and throws me around).  When it comes to the hook of this tune, I literally want to throw myself through a wall. ...  Also of note, though this tune had commercial success, it is actually a reprise (of sorts) and reprises are typically throw-away (though not necessarily as my countdown here evidences).  It is actually the very last song of a two-disc album.  The song that it reprises, the second (full) song of the album, to my knowledge, wasn't popular at all.  Frankly speaking, that song is beat, no hop to it at all; it's flat. Point being, #18 here is yet another one of these last songs on the album that I have on my countdown here.  I guess they decided to save the best for last on this album (I would actually venture to say that many who know this album would agree that this is the best tune on it (which to some, including me (with obvious all due respect to the song), may say more about the album than the song if you follow)).  You are welcome to enjoy it (or not ) now...  (As per my last post right above, this song will definitely corroborate the whackiness of this section of the countdown we are in...  Wait 'til you hear #17, especially vis-a-vis #'s 19 and 18. )

http://www.ffyi.com/stegsmusic/18.htm (as should be expected, the songs can take quite a bit of time to load in the player; they are set to start AUTOMATICALLY when fully loaded).
    « Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2004, 3:17am by Stegfucius » Logged
    Philly
    UFF Primetime Prophet
    # 29

Pay, I said pay attention, son.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #107 on: Jul 20th, 2004, 10:42am »

on Jul 20th, 2004, 1:40am, StegRock wrote:

#18...  

Great tune.  I had not heard this song before.  I am very familiar with one particular tune by this group (as is everyone else, I'm sure) and loved that one.  This might make me investigate this group a bit more to see what other hidden gems they have.
    « Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2004, 10:43am by Philly » Logged
    Stegfucius
    Philosopher King
    of Fantasy Football
    Site Administrator
    GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #108 on: Jul 20th, 2004, 2:02pm »

Thanks for the kudos on the song, Phil. I am glad I was able to introduce it to you.  Let this be a warning, though, (of course, it is all contingent on your taste) bro, their music is ALL downhill from this song and the one you alluded to, which was the one that originally brought them an audience.  Case in point, my #18 there, mind you the last song on the album and, as I explain, a bit of a reprise at that, is the ONLY song from that album I would even give you a dime for (obviously more than a dime).  The rest of the album, ALL 16 other "tunes", are basically garbage (to my ear).
    « Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2004, 3:44pm by Stegfucius » Logged
    Philly
    UFF Primetime Prophet
    # 29

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #109 on: Jul 20th, 2004, 3:35pm »

I'll still give them a listen, though... I am probably a bigger fan of that particular genre of music than you are.  It is what is on my radio nearly all the time (unless I'm listening to talk radio).
    Stegfucius
    Philosopher King
    of Fantasy Football
    Site Administrator
    GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #110 on: Jul 20th, 2004, 4:06pm »

Well, good luck (I think you'll need it)!  They may have some good music, but I'd be very interested to hear what you'd have to say about this album in particular.
    Stegfucius
    Philosopher King
    of Fantasy Football
    Site Administrator
    GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #111 on: Jul 23rd, 2004, 2:24pm »

A note about #19 that I had forgotten when posting it (I did add it now after the fact, though),... that was the second of just three bands/artists on the countdown that I have seen in concert...  Not a big deal, just a curious point I thought worth noting.

Whacky #17 and its whacky artist(s) is on its way soon...
    Stegfucius
    Philosopher King
    of Fantasy Football
    Site Administrator
    GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #112 on: Jul 23rd, 2004, 8:42pm »

#17...  For your weekend enjoyment...  This song is surely among the strangest on the countdown.  It is from one of this artist's/band's earlier albums, one that boasted two fairly big hits that put them on the map...  Neither is this song, though.  This, however, is the album's eponymous song.  It is also the song that kicks off the album (so it is not yet another last song of the album on my list here).  That said, it is not one of the album's or artist's/artists' more noteworthy tunes.  It is, however, one of the most unique this artist/these artists produced, and this artist/group has produced a lot of funky-sounding stuff, so that says a lot.  ...  At least one artist here will remain nameless.  (Hint, hint!) ... This is a tune that I like for strictly "musical" reasons... aesthetic reasons (not lyrics or "meaning").  It employs some really cool-sounding exotic eastern sounds with a nice heavy beat that hypnotized me from the first time I heard it.  It is a tune that I would venture to say some people who have this album just skip over.  Whereas, for me it is quite the opposite; I usually find myself not getting beyond it (to the two hits).  So, in this matter-of-fact sense and especially given this tune's very distinctive "tune", I would say that this is a very personal selection that has been among my favorites for not a few years now.  I hope you too can appreciate its very unique, textural sound, or should I say, sounds...

http://www.ffyi.com/stegsmusic/17.htm (as should be expected, the songs can take quite a bit of time to load in the player; they are set to start AUTOMATICALLY when fully loaded).
    « Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2004, 9:01pm by Stegfucius » Logged
    Stegfucius
    Philosopher King
    of Fantasy Football
    Site Administrator
    GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #113 on: Jul 24th, 2004, 4:23pm »

• Another really neat one, I think,... there are 5 songs on the list with the words "Day" or "Days"; three of them are in a row.

For those following the countdown closely, especially if you have listened to #17, I will give you a hint as to the next two...  This whole "Day/Days" thing mentioned in the quote above has started.

Anyway,...
    Callie
    Gridiron Great
    # 219

Go, Gridironettes!

calliewall  
    View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #114 on: Jul 24th, 2004, 8:00pm »

#17 is a fun summer tune.   Never heard it before.

“If life gives you lemons make orange juice. Let the rest of the world figure out how you did it.”
    Stegfucius
    Philosopher King
    of Fantasy Football
    Site Administrator
    GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #115 on: Jul 27th, 2004, 7:56pm »

#16...  The presentation of this one is going to be a bit different than the rest.  I am going to encourage anyone who "folllows" the presentation here to listen/begin listening to the song before reading "the rest" of the write-up.  Hence, the middle-positioning of the link to the song.  ...  This tune, in the spirit of this thread, is quite personal.  It has come up at very "poignant" times in my life, e.g., the day I went to finally take the GRE last year, it was the first full song I heard on the radio on the way out AND on the way home. Strange!  ...  Also, with all the edginess I claim my countdown to have, could this, a las, finally be a tune featuring the Edge!?!? ("jam master" doubling up as classic "the Edge" here) That's a HUGE hint!  Along with the "Day/Days" dynamic I reminded you guys about in my last post, it means that this song is likely one of just two (that immediately come to (my) mind):  the old classic that pretty much put them/him on the map or the much-later hit that came after their/his "transition" .  At this point, if you know what I am talking about, I would highly recommend listening to the song now before reading the rest as I pretty much go on to give it away (and don't read through Callie's and my exchange below beforehand either; it'll also give it away)...  It is a goodie...

http://www.ffyi.com/stegsmusic/16.htm (as should be expected, the songs can take quite a bit of time to load in the player; they are set to start AUTOMATICALLY when fully loaded).

...  This tune is considered by many a long-time hardcore fan of this guy/these guys the ONLY bright spot on a terrible album.  Euphemistically speaking, this album came after this group/artist changed their/his style, but, in the words of his/their fans that go way back, after selling out. ... But, besides that aspect, this is considered one of the worst albums he has/they have ever produced.  I actually don't think it's that bad of an album, but I'm not among the "committed" fanbase. Anyway, all of that notwithstanding, THIS SONG ROCKS!!!  It has a very distinctive, unusual sound that makes you want to shake it a bit and lyrics that make you reflect on life a little bit and that I and the philosopher in me, at least, can appreciate.
    « Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2004, 2:54am by Stegfucius » Logged
    Callie
    Gridiron Great
    # 219

Go, Gridironettes!

calliewall  
    View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #116 on: Jul 27th, 2004, 8:01pm »

I always liked #16.

Stegfucius
    Philosopher King
    of Fantasy Football
    Site Administrator
    GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #117 on: Jul 27th, 2004, 8:05pm »

Callie, did you listen to the tune?  You do know which one (of the two) it is, right?
    Callie
    Gridiron Great
    # 219

Go, Gridironettes!

calliewall  
    View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #118 on: Jul 27th, 2004, 8:20pm »

I just went back and listened again.  If there's another one with the same tune, my bad.  Remember, I have ear problems for the lyrics.  But I was always a musician.  The lyrics are not as much to me as the music.  But it sounds like the same tune to me!

"It's a beautiful day, so take it away." is what I hear.  If I'm missing something, send me the lyrics!  I always thought it was a "go for it" tune, and I like a good, driving tune.  Makes me feel like "Steppin' Out" by Joe Jackson and "Higher and Higher."

Stegfucius
    Philosopher King
    of Fantasy Football
    Site Administrator
    GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #119 on: Jul 27th, 2004, 11:59pm »

You got it, Callie!

And, excellent,... tunes to listen to! Bein' that I am on dial-up and all, I am going to have listen to 'em one-a-day (which was kind of my thought process in presenting my list one-by-one).  I am looking forward to it nevertheless, though.  I am going to try to listen to one tonight.  Preliminarily, JYJ, I can tell you this, you did not step on my toes at all (not that that would have mattered, anyway ).  None of your top 20 are in my final 15 as you fretted.  And, again, thank you so much, JYJ, for being considerate regarding that, but that wouldn't have mattered.  It's all good!  I'm just glad to see you're having fun with it!
    Stegfucius
    Philosopher King
    of Fantasy Football
    Site Administrator
    GBRFLer

I love ''the Gridiron''!

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #120 on: Jul 28th, 2004, 2:33am »

WOW!!!  THAT WAS FUN AS HELL!!!  I just listened to three of JYJ's tunes, #'s 20, 19 and, I couldn't help myself, #1, and it was a BLAST and by doing so I (hope I) got a glimpse into what you all's experience with my countdown has been.  I can only hope it has been as good.  ...  I am not good with titles and did not know off the top of my head any of the three songs of JYJ's I listened to, so hearing (and recalling) them was an awesome "experience".  #'s 20 and 1, good stuff ; #19 INCREDIBLE song, one of those many that I forgot about (I'm on my third listen ).  RC, you definitely have a taste for, how can I put it,... "smooth" music!  Despite their different genres, I definitely could "feel" the common thread in the three.  I now CAN'T WAIT to listen to the rest.  Again, I can only hope you guys are enjoying my stuff like I enjoyed JYJ's tonight.  What a pleasure!  Thanks, friend!
    « Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2004, 3:52pm by Stegfucius » Logged
    Philly
    UFF Primetime Prophet
    # 29

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #121 on: Jul 28th, 2004, 10:08am »

on Jul 27th, 2004, 10:17pm, junkyardjake wrote:

#20 Breathe - Télépopmusik  
    http://www.junkyardjake.com/Top20CoolTunes/20.htm

#1A Dirty Vegas - Days Go By  
    http://www.junkyardjake.com/Top20CoolTunes/1a.htm

Do I sense a theme here???  I have to admit that I had never heard #20 before the commercial (like most) and love that tune.  I think it was one of the best commercials I've seen.  Slick production, perfect tune, heart-warming story.  Of course, I didn't buy the car, but I loved the commercial.
    Callie
    Gridiron Great
    # 219

Go, Gridironettes!

calliewall  
    View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #122 on: Jul 28th, 2004, 6:06pm »

Jake is a very funky guy!  (The good kind of funky.)

Big plusses on 13, 12, 11, 9, 7, 3, 1, and 5A.  Not necessarily in that order for me.

Also good, 16, 14, and 6.

Nice getting Muddy Waters in there!

I like your list!

junkyardjake
    GM
    # 58

"Do or do not. There is no try" - Yoda

View Profile WWW

« Reply #123 on: Jul 30th, 2004, 6:26am »

I'm glad you guys liked some of the songs, despite the fact that I left off 'Muskrat Love' by Captain and Tennille.

Actually, it may be fun to compile a top 10 'Most Intolerably Nauseating Songs Recently Classified by the EPA as Noise Pollution' list.  No doubt, Muskrat Love is on there, even the lyrics are extremely irratating:

Nibbling on bacon, chewing on cheese Sam says to Suzie, Honey, would you please be my Mrs. Suzie says yes with her kisses Now he's tickling her fancy, rubbing her toes Muzzle to muzzle, now, anything goes as they wriggle,Sue starts to giggle... (Steg, I think we need a 'hurling smiley', does that one exist ?).

Philly, good catch on the Mitsubiti ad music, in fact the only place I have ever heard 'Breathe' is in that ad.  'Days Go By' was actually a fairly big hit with an interesting video.

JYJ :^)

"A child of five could understand this (someone fetch me a child of five)" - Groucho Marx
    Callie
    Gridiron Great
    # 219

Go, Gridironettes!

calliewall  
    View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #124 on: Jul 30th, 2004, 5:26pm »

My pick for Number One on the top 10 'Most Intolerably Nauseating Songs Recently Classified by the EPA as Noise Pollution' list:

"Feelings"

I do not have a link, thank God!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  10 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic|Next topic

Fantasyfootballer.com's Gridiron » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.1!
    YaBB © 2000-2002,
    Xnull. All Rights Reserved.

Most smilies provided by "MySmilies.com", "Jason's Smiley Collection" or "Clicksmilies.com".
    "the Gridiron" Copyright © 2002-2023 - Product of FantasyFootballer.com. All rights reserved.